Are Video Games a Jewish Trick?

Ok, here is my premise:

>Huge budgets
>Unbelievable earnings
>Loot boxes
>People, mostly white boys/men use this
>Video game characters are rarely of other ethnicity (despite muh diversity)
>Time wasted by people not either lifting, or spending time on education, or otherwise being productive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CFh5FzXIeBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>otherwise being productive
I don't give a shit about video games, but fuck you, I don't owe anyone any goddamn productivity but myself.

People like you (children) play video games to distract yourself from your reality.
Because you're not interesting, sociable or attractive.

Thank you for the bumps.

Videogames have gone to shit now anyway, if you're still buying shit games like these you probably deserve it you complete fucking morom

>ea thinking pay-to-win tactics from free to download apps will work on a game people already paid 60 dollars for
i want this company to die already

battlefront 1 was shit

why buy it again

>video games
>jewish tricks
Scam Citizen comes to mind.

All media is.

>lifting
>being productive

>not playing glorious nippon sexy story book friendship simulators

I've heard that AAA titles needs to be approved by the CIA before release, like they do with Hollywood movies.

On the other hand, I don't think that Indy games receive the same treatment.

first time i spent $15 on a game i literally never got to play

This. Stop playing fucking video games.

Who here plays Stellaris?

>>most white boys/men use this
only because they are the majority. 90% of guys I know play video games in some amount.

Oh look! Another "Everything is a Jewish Conspiracy" thread. because it cant simply be companies looking to meet demand.
you stormtards are so easy to spot
fucking kys cuckboy

pic related: its you

>that's a gud goyim

Video games are just a thing, but yes, major AAA titles are Jewish as fuck because, shockingly, Jews like to invest in media.

Shut the fuck up, you cocksucker, you don't even bump PEEP.

youtu.be/CFh5FzXIeBg

You owe productivity to your posterity. If you have any. Nieces and nephews count.

Cool theory
If you'll excuse me, though, I have to finish my dreadking armor

Fuck off soyboy. Learning and bettering yourself is productive. Being a faggot doesn’t do yourself any good.

>having any form of fun is a Jewish trick

We’re a civilization that worships fun over duty. The societal problems we face now are because we’d rather level a paladin to 128 instead of figuring the world out.