Christianity - a totally cucked lost cause?

> be degenerate - drug and alcohol use, sexual promiscuity, obesity, trivial hobbies, dead end job
> after years on Sup Forums I am finally inspired to turn my life around
> peak physical condition (rugby and boxing), go sober, enroll in top law school
> get inspired by early Christian theology to attend school christian group
> membership consists of 70% fat women and 30% bugmen
> everyone is pozzed beyond belief
> uniform support of gay marriage/adoption, open borders, and female/gay clergy
> one day they literally had a long discussion on why race mixing was something not just to be tolerated, but strongly encouraged, in order to destroy whiteness
> get called a Nazi when I object to these things
> went to a hardline Baptist chruch to try to see another perspective but the only people there were obese boomers who might have been literally retarded
> later tried a Catholic church but half of the service was in Spanish and I was the only white person there

Holy fuck guys is there any non-cucked group of Christians? I'm starting to think that this shit is best left as a way to teach basic morality to women and children (white sharia lite).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g0swv1R3qdQ
youtu.be/RubxnoTeL_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eastern Orthodoxy is probably it.

If you want to be a grease-ball, illiterate Greek, then yes; go ahead and do that.

Foot fet8sh! lol

For one, it's just an absurd mythology.
Two, it's purpose is mind control and wealth extraction, both of which together yield power.

I'm Anglo, so I'm worried that I won't be able to integrate into any Russian or Greek orthodox church

If you're white you would probably be better off worshiping white Gods, rather than jewish ones.

Mormon church OP. Least cucked.

what catholic church did you go to? look up mass times in english before going to one of the spic ones.

As a Catholic, I say fuck this pope

he'll be gone soon enough.. we have had worse.

Turn to paganism! youtube.com/watch?v=g0swv1R3qdQ

no thanks. worshiping trees, animals and cum-guzzling odin is fucking gay.

I have to agree with

Its just pagan gay marriage, nothing to be scared of...

I'm nowhere near being a Mormon, but your right. I'm surrounded by them and if a shit goes bad they are ready.

Aren't they pro refugee and heavily active in Africa?

>Why do black people have white palms and soles?
>Because theres a little good in all of us.

That's Catholicism not Christianity the Catholics are anti-Christs just like the Jews

Learn something fag

youtu.be/RubxnoTeL_M

nice larp pagancuck

/POL WHO WINS ?!!

kekkkkkkkkkk
pagancucks evry singl tym

Religion, as an institution, is by essence a pro-status quo force. Because:
a) it tries to preserve ideas from the past rather than creating new ideas for the future
b) it's an old man thing

So yes, religion won't be at the forefront of the paradigm shift, it might even resist to it. And yet left propagandists still go out of their way to shit on it. Why? Because they know they didn't kill it and that, on the long term, it could cement a society designed against their ideals.

If you really want, for your practice of religion, a non degenerate group you could find plenty (even among Catholics) but they are still fringe groups.