FUCKING SHITSKIN GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY

>FUCKING SHITSKIN GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY
>I'm Italian bro
>oh how do you do my fellow white? Here please fuck our women

How does Sup Forums make sense of meds being white?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=04ckV9QueXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wogs can fuck right off

They dont have nigger or sand people features so theyre good in my book

italians are white guys c-come on....

they are like some sick combination of both. Also their half retarded

>Posts an obvious SICILIAN

> Claims all Italians look like them

"URRRR NOT WHYYYTE!!" .png

you mean WOP

>they are like some sick combination of both
That would be poos

Leave Sicilians alone, so are they jews and niggers all of a sudden?
When the fuck we let this happen over here?

Oh look another divide thread. If you are from europe you are white. Sage.

emu cuck
>the people in this pic are black or brown or olive or green or tan or yellow or red or anything else
they look pretty white to me
m.youtube.com/watch?v=04ckV9QueXc

bolshevik
>muh jewish upper classes

Cant sage with pictures

>extends borders of europe to include turkey
>what do you know turks are now white

Imma just leave this here

My indian friend went to Verona for vacation. He came back shocked. I asked him how it was he said: it is worse then India. He couldn't see diffrence between the locals and immigrants.

>what are albanians
>what are gypsies
>what are chechens
>what are the irish

Meds were white, but they race-mixed.

Every time this gets posted they just say that those people are all gone and we're replaced by Goths/Gauls and Muslims. Then you post R1B maps and they REEE at you.

Like fucking clockwork.

English/old americans, Germans, and Italians are the most right wing groups in America and are therefore, white. The Irish and Jews are why we have a demographics problem. The Irish and Jews (French, too) are the most evil groups and must be dealt with

I pray to zeus every single fucking night to thank him for sending all of our human trash into your anglo shithole. You have no fucking idea how you helped us.

How is the economy lately Greece?

God, how do you retards STILL not understand haplogroups. See this map of R1B, see how barely none is in eastern Europe but stacks are in central Africa? Yeah well according to you Negroes are whiter then Slavs. In reality all haplogroups prove is you had some ancestor from thousand so years ago who originated that haplogroup.

Forgot pic.

we will deal with the silicon niggers once we have a nice white ethostate

now stop d and cing

Some Negros are whiter than Slavs.

What about Germans and English, you realize not every single Europe has an R1B haplogroup, it's just the most dominate one if that area. Are they all non-white because of that?

Not good but not getting worse.

>half retarded
Ha! They created everything you know.

>chechens

They have fair skin, but as retarded as sandniggers, if not even more.
This is the president of Chechnya, by the way.

If you asked a Roman that? Yeah. They're not white. And that's all that matters, you bogan petrolsniffer.

He looks Amish, and Amish only look Amish because of two hundred years of inbreeding

>r-romans were a swarthy shitskin like me
>IM MED MASTER RACE

sorry but that negro blood from your great grandfarther dosen't make you LE EBIN MED MASTERRACE. But honestly you're so retarded you didn't even understand how haplogroups work.

Well, inbreeding, you say? Chechens actually deeply care about "purity of blood" or some other bullshit, and only marry between themselves.

>traitors
>pajeet
>mountain turk-slav mongrels
>celts

kike thread

It's always nice to see that shills are so butthurt against Italians that they feel the need to put at least two 'are italians white' thread per day