How does it make you feel knowing that actual leftists fought ISIS while you fat fucks were sitting at home eating...

How does it make you feel knowing that actual leftists fought ISIS while you fat fucks were sitting at home eating pizza rolls and tendies and posting frogs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Revolutionary_People's_Guerrilla_Forces
newsweek.com/republican-family-values-state-legislator-quits-sex-man-713821
unvis.it/newsweek.com/republican-family-values-state-legislator-quits-sex-man-713821
marinecorpstimes.com/flashpoints/2017/10/12/american-volunteers-trying-to-leave-syria-turned-away-by-us-special-forces/
scientificamerican.com/article/homophobes-might-be-hidden-homosexuals/
indy100.com/article/homophobia-gay-homosexual-closet-science-self-loathing-study-data-50-years-decriminalisation-7788016
psychologytoday.com/blog/pop-psych/201608/homophobia-isnt-repressed-homosexuality?amp
youtu.be/7NyX5CxGraE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Revolutionary_People's_Guerrilla_Forces
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queer_anarchism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Forced into comutism
>Forced to fight
Tell me again where these people wanted to do this?
(you)

great

Lol YPG laughed and made them stay in huts while shit happened.

Fuck off

I thought ISIS had some pretty good ideas. Tossing homos off buildings and keeping women out of political power, for instance. If it wasn't for Hezbollah and Based Assad opposing ISIS, I would have been a bit more favorable towards them.

Rojava

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Revolutionary_People's_Guerrilla_Forces

Yeah, if it weren't for trucks of peace, mass shootings, and torture in Western countries, I'd be cheering them on.

Feels great cheering on Assad while he smashes ISIS into pieces. Once he's done, the 'moderates' are next. After that, the K*rds will have 1 chance to surrender. If they refuse, they get fully annihilated and all the Zionist aid in the world won't save them.

How often do you suck Putin’s cock?

Only thing leftist about rojova is it's secular. private property still exists

>Queer anarchism
Stopped reading right there bud.

Lol those fags were literally kicked out of Raqqa by the YPG for not doing any actual fighting

SAA is fighting ISIS?

You know...the biggest homophobes are usually faggots themselves. You might want to self-reflect.

No. I am still alive. ISIS was never any real threat to the white race. Why go to the middle east to fight foreigners, when Jews and Blacks are right here?

What do you have against ISIS? Pretty cool guys imo.

>Two faggots I hate slaughtering each other.

I love it.

Based Assad and Hezbollah tho. Cool guys otherwise, but not as much as Assad.

>if youre disgusted by gays ur gay

Classic fascists supporting right wing extremism.

newsweek.com/republican-family-values-state-legislator-quits-sex-man-713821

That’s just one of many examples friend.

Archive or screenshot please
unvis.it/newsweek.com/republican-family-values-state-legislator-quits-sex-man-713821

My dad is a Yeb! tier nevertrumper (((conservative))) who unironically belives that Mike Pence is actually a faggot who's so far in the closet he's hit Narnia.

Why?

Plenty of far-right people fought ISIS as well. They just mostly weren't white.

Kikery 101

this guy gets it

Feels good. I'm glad some of them died.

>if you hate cockroaches, spiders, termites, you secretly want to fuck them

yeah this make sense in a leftist mental gymnastics mentality where you would fabricate lies from thin air to justify your literal faggotry

Holy shit im not the only one. My dad actually fucking wrote that cuck in on his ‘16 general ballot.

>this anecdotal evidence is statistically relevant
Fucking go neck yourself

>lets go fight an enemy that was propped up by the deep state elites

>lets ignore that we are supported by the deep state as well

>surely both parties arnt being played for as a bunch of fucking morons

Just let it out bro. I know you enjoy sucking cock. There’s no need to hold it in and be angry at minorities about it.

Nigger do you even know what the Baath party is? They will hang you communist fucks from trees.

Yeah and Special Forces told the faggot commies to find their own way out of Syria. Top fucking Kek

marinecorpstimes.com/flashpoints/2017/10/12/american-volunteers-trying-to-leave-syria-turned-away-by-us-special-forces/

According to Hudson, following their conversation at the garrison, “we got into the car with two big SF guys, they drove us right out the front gate, kicked us out, got up in our faces and said, ‘You know the way you came in? That’s how you’re getting out, start walking.’”

Howard then pleaded with the individual, explaining they had no money and their lives were potentially in danger, Hudson said.

“Not my problem, you chose to come here, get the f--- out of here,” the soldier said to the volunteers, according to Hudson.

Actual neo-nazi's having been fighting on the front lines against Russia for years now. And unlike you libtards, their actually a formidable fighting force.

>How does it make you feel knowing actual leftist
>PKK
>actual leftists
They're literally lgbt college kids being funded by the the US through connections with the SDF. How does it make you feel knowing that actual pan-ethnic rightists are fighting for Assad and against the American military industrial complex?

I don't really care.

It doesn’t seem to be conclusive, but it’s highly possible and likely.

scientificamerican.com/article/homophobes-might-be-hidden-homosexuals/

indy100.com/article/homophobia-gay-homosexual-closet-science-self-loathing-study-data-50-years-decriminalisation-7788016

psychologytoday.com/blog/pop-psych/201608/homophobia-isnt-repressed-homosexuality?amp

He doesn't even know that the Syrian Ba'ath party are /ourguys/ Commies are worse than liberals when it comes to head up arse lmao

Then why did you care enough to post?

ISIS kinda fucked up by attacking the west. They'd have a lot more support in the west if they just kept to playing in their sandbox. Instead they're getting annihilated.

You are now about to be redpilled about studies on homosexuality by a former president of the APA
youtu.be/7NyX5CxGraE

Who said I was homophobic you (insert feeling hurt) card pulling nitwit. To base an entire social/political movement around being a gay isn’t exactly opening itself up for willing participants. Out of all the gays you know how many are willing to actually fight, and risk death for anything? No, twerking to shitty pop in front of Mike Pences empty house doesn’t count. You commuautists are really mentally ill.

You do know they didn't do any actual fighting right? Even the K*rds don't want faggot florists from San Francisco anywhere near them, they used them solely to attract international support and kept them well away from anywhere they could cause trouble

It’s not just the PKK.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Revolutionary_People's_Guerrilla_Forces

>ancomms went to fight ISIS
>join a group of people that are open ethno-nationalists, very socially conservative outside of letting women into combat units, believe in a religion that is more-or-less the antithesis of communism(ie, it literally condones slavery), and that cut out womens' clits.
Way to go, ancomms. You really did something! You LARPed around taking selfies pretending to help the YPG fight a fundamentalist rebellion that was funded by a president you most likely supported(unless you're one of those Jill Stein greenbean types) to overthrow a sovereign government in order to take out an enemy of the region's least liked apartheid state.

>To base an entire social/political movement around being a gay isn’t exactly opening itself up for willing participants.

It’s based around democracy and anarchism. It’s not solely based on homosexuals. Not sure why you’re getting that impression.

Oh excuse, former PKK members and lgbtq college kids being funded by the US through connections with the SDF to further the American military industrial complex's foreign policy. Such revolution, much production seizing.

>Be me
>Former anarchist
user plz, you and I both know the cancer that is anarcho(a) feminism

>Queer anarchism
>Not based on being gay
Are you retarded to be pretending?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queer_anarchism

You’re a fucking moron. Here let me screencap it for you.

Anarchism
Anarcha feminism
Queer anarchism

Anarchism is the underlying ideology. The queer part is only part of it, not the sole ideology.

Great! Now fuck off!

Wait, can I still join these people?

I don't care about ideology I just want to shoot something.

Fuck off Guy Steward.

>Calls me a moron is a self proclaimed red flag retard
>Tried to call me a homophobe
>That didn’t work
>Then tries to say the argument is about the whole group not just the queers
Get it the fuck together. No one finds the 10 mentally ill gender fluid assholes dumb enough to fight isis cool. Why aren’t you with them fighting as well? Why are you using an iPhone you corporate shill?

>
>How often do you suck Putin’s cock?

For the average burger a russian is as a jew was to a german in 1944...you can blame anyting you dont like on them...writing something not negative about russia is (((sucking putin's cock))) ...wow... burgers you have come a far way....(someone will call me putler now....)

>Support small business
>Be self sufficient as much as possible
>Democratically elect who we like
>Spend my money the way I see fit
>Don’t wait in bread lines
>If a company sucks we the people don’t support it and it fails

It doesn’t, since they’re all going to die while I profit off of their struggle.

Good little leftists.

you're the (((guy))) asking about sucking Putin's cock (implying that's somehow degrading)