Can't stop being attracted to black guys

Help me Sup Forums. I'm a girl who was raised by white nationalist parents. They raised me in a community of other white nationalists, and taught me the importance of the existence of the white race. Even my friends, the guys I date and almost everyone in my social circle are white nationalists.

But ever since I hit puberty, I've always been very attracted to black men. They just exude this, natural, spontaneous magnetic sexuality that makes my panties wet. Their beautiful dark chocolate skin, their large robust frame, their ripped, muscular physiques, their primal, masculine facial features, and their confident, aggressive bad boy swagger. I just can't help myself but to sleep with them.

The sex is always amazing. Their dicks are large, and they can last the whole night long. They fuck with this raw, passionate energy, they have great rhythm and their dominance in bed just makes me feel like a real woman. I come countless of times each time I have sex with a black guy, something that none of the white boys I dated have ever been able to do.

I don't want to lose my friends and family over this, and I do have a white nationalist boyfriend at the moment. He's sweet, and he supports me and gives me money, but he just doesn't turn me on sexually. I don't wanna hurt him since he treats me pretty good, but once in a while I get that craving for my fix of black men.

I can still be a white nationalist while doing this once in a while, right? I mean, everybody's got their vices. And it's not like I'm breeding with them. I'm on the pill, so technically it's not racemixing.

tits or gtfo

"girl"

Again, I'm not starting a family with any black guys I sleep with, since I'm on the pill

BAIT SLIDE

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDSSAGE IN ALL FIELDS

fake and gay,

sage.

Read

Lefty marxist jew larping as nat soc girl..we know your kind is into playing the opposite sex so do the world a favour and cut off your damaged micropenis and turn into a chick already. Dont worrt its super kosher! In the meantime sa*e and here is a red pill.

sure all this really happened

>being this bad at trolling

Kill yourself

DATE + TIME + TITS

FAG SHILL 100%

this smells of shills

it's a guy

sage

>gee my college professor didnt tell me this board was going to be like this! I dont like this extra credit assignment anymore

Do what you want. I'm a white man and refuse to fuck degenerate white females. Like (cough) (cough), you. Go ahead and burn the coal. You deserve it and all the years of problems that comes with it.

Source: my coal burning cousin. Her life is one sad story after another. Single mother with degenerate fathers. Surprise surprise.

OP is taking a safe space break

You gotta drop those red pills. Sage doesnt work well. What works well is shinning a light on their worst crime against humanity. The big lie that their entire marxist structure is built on. The lie to guilt the white man.

This is obviously posted by a troll trying to bait people. Everyone knows that black men are not capable men on average and have an IQ average in America of 85. I don't think they know how to pleasure a woman, let alone are even capable of serving in the military(IQ barrier).

Mmmm fresh pasta