Kentucky animal abuse laws

these pictures were obtained thru a group message chat between a man named fred green and a woman named nikkole stewart from lexington ky. they have been forwarded to the police and no action was taken. i was told that Sup Forums would be the place to go. so here i am. any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated. you can find all parties on
FB

Nice trips. What happened to pupper?

That's no pupper, that's a rat

Is that crack cocaine?

Bumb'd

Maybe they couldn't afford to keep him. So many people suffering and you're worried about a dog. Do you care about those dogs your local shelter is about to put down?

goddamn, this shit isn't fucking Sup Forums worthy
what's with all the fucking slide threads?

>So many people suffering and you're worried about a dog

A lot of those people are genuinely worth less than a dog

Its sad because it was a pet. Other than that, who gives a shit?

long story short, the person involved was included in a group chat on fb between a man and a woman really bad break up and these pictures were taken from that post. Both are blaming each other for killing the dog and both are meth heads. the ky police said that it is not a crime because the dog was not registered as perKRS258.245. that that is bullshit. i am hoping the right person gets upset enough to make this go viral or troll them or something. any suggestions are helpful. I'm just sick to my stomach over no one being help responsible.

sorry if i did this wrong, i don't know anything about Sup Forums. a friend said to post here so i did.

Post this on Sup Forums, this doesn't belong on Sup Forums.

this.

its not that we dont care, but Sup Forums is better suited for the job, and theyll get it done quick.

So what happened? Did one of them flush the pupper? Is one a nigger? The girl looks like a classic coal burner. If the dude's a nigger, then maybe leave the post here. If not, take it to Sup Forums

Innocent dog > human scum

> oh look how tough I am. I'm abusing a small dog.

Lol, it's reasons like this I could never become an animal abuse cop.

I was at a party last year and this drunk faggot kicked a dog that belonged to the owner of the house and I dropped my beer and cracked 3 of his ribs.

If I ever see someone abusing a cat or dog, I'll either beat you unconscious or I'll reenact the same pain you inflicted on the animal. It would bring me so much joy because I go to the gym and never get to use by size for violence.

Why you post this?
This is anti white BS.

>I'm just sick to my stomach
Faggot

>A lot of those people are genuinely worth less than a dog
I think misanthropes might be worse than Jews

I think people who don't realize that 98% of humans are pure shit are idiots.

Be like your flag and recycle yourself then

People who don't realize that 98% of humans are pure shit, are part of the 98% that are pure shit.

I understand

Fucking amerimutts