*Blocks your path*

*Blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Hgoboh8Zqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*beat the shit out of both of them, grab their phones, find their addresses, and beat the shit out of their family*

>rapes both
>one stays alive during

They all say they're welcome until they get hit with the truck of peace.

Would they be so willing to accept the refugees if they were all Asian females? I wonder.

Not if they are Chinese, you know "muh Tibet an sheeeit"

Punch them

if you encourage this idea; he'll do it

hideous

95% of Sup Forums would fuck these girls and become their BFs....and cry in the shower when they leave them for some more Asexual Non Binary partner.

>all those fucking shoes
do liberals not know how to properly fasten something to their feet?

>this is the mental capacity of the alt right

*stones you to death*

It's like she doesn't even realize what's going to happen to her.

I say "Allah Ackbar" and rape both of them.

She probably just thought they were gonna hand her an opium pipe when they said they were going to stone her

They usually drug them user. They are opioid addicts. It's the same with most beheadings. You want a compliant victim; not one that is thrashing around for dear life. I suggest you lurk moar.

How is it that leftists always just look so fucking boring to be around?
These are the two most boring faces I've seen in some time.

If Shlomo really did do this to western white women then you've gotta be honest and acknowledge his tactical magnificent, his effectiveness and his general superiority.

Where's that pic from and what's the story?

Why issit always women who obviously want everybody killed ? By always defending criminals and flooding sociezy with the worst of the worst ?!

I want refuge. my name is Aladdin and my mommy mutilated my peepee so now I hate chicks, also fuck you western bitch.
*lets me in*

I see no soul in their eyes

It's your mom about to get double teamed by your cousins.

> LARPS as a Islamic execution historian
> Pretends that Sup Forums all does the same
> calls non Islamic execution historian LARPers new fags

The absolute state of new pol.

If you have some knowledge about them drugging those about to be executed then please do share but don’t act like this is common debate here just to make your new fag self feel less new.

Now user, what proofs or knowledge do you have to know they drug them, and don’t you know that they restrain them anyway why would they care if they tried to lash around?

What the actual fuck are you going on about guy? They do drug their fucking victims.

Get to know them, seduce them, make them fall in love with me, get married, and slowly convert them into loving housewifes and father 5 white children with them each.

How about every fucking beheading video? No thrashing. No fighting back. Distant/detsched look on their fucking faces- also, I know what the fuck someone on heroin looks like. Their face muscles are all relaxed to the point of sagging. Not to mention that the middle East is THE FUCKING SOURCE of the ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD'S opium supply. It is their MOST lucrative export, right behind.... Hmmmm... OIL? Yeah... Mother fucking OIL

Fuckin selfish idiots... How many refugees they took to their house???

>the mental capacity of ancom

I can smell the left one through the screen

*clears path with disproportionate use of violence*

the only way things will change?
we need real people in the real world actively walking around criticizing race-mixing leftism when they see it ---like this dude

youtu.be/_Hgoboh8Zqo

>empty magazine and casually walk away.

Cherchez la femme.
The French sussed it out years ago, wherevere there is trouble.
Where is the Woman?

Path unblocked

I'd rape them