Can someone provide me evidence that ISIS is run by Israel?

Circumstantial or otherwise. I'm looking for that thick quick rundown on this topic.

Keep lurking and you'll see it. Stop asking for shit, nobody here is your fucking intern.

ISIS is basically the mercenary army of the Rothschilds. The Rothschilds own Israel and were responsible for putting the Saudi family into power.

Davidduke.com has a great video on this exact subject on it’s front page. He uses jewish/israeli media headlines to prove it too.

sauce

Provide sauce.

>circumgoyed
this is why i like oglaf comics. always flaccid. always covered uncuts

It's not conclusive, but there was that fun time where ISIS accidentally attacked Israelis in Golan Heights and issued an apology afterwards.

Ask the Iranians I'm sure they would be happy to give you "evidence"

>Muslims attack Jews
>Apologize
This is basically conclusive in and of itself.

>Libyan security forces arrested a Daesh commander in the city of Benghazi — only to find out soon after that the man they had captured, Ephraim Benjamin, was also an agent of Mossad, the Israeli intelligence service.

user, sometimes you need to have something called "common sense". Asking for proof is okay and it is something smart people do, but literally asking proof for everything makes you a type of stupid unable to see correlations by its own.

Forgot this

> now it appears that Mossad “Arabists” may be involved in more than the suppressing Palestinian dissent. Given that Israel has repeatedly stated it does not want Daesh to be defeated, it is clear that Benjamin, who allegedly commanded hundreds of men in Daesh, was not “gathering intelligence” in order to defeat Daesh but rather to strengthen it.

Nick Berg

why was he in oklahoma

It's not conclusive to people with a closed mine and a narrative to preach, but then again, nothing is.

If Sup Forums wanted to make a real difference in American politics, there would be a push to end eligibility of those holding dual-citizenship from holding office.

Doesn't help when those holding office or best-buds, in the hands of, or paid off by (((them)))

How many times has Israel been attacked by Isis? I forget.

Yeah, the first strike would be best targeted at AIPAC.

Why do you need a "quick rundown"?

Interesting not a single shred of evidence in the form of a link or citation very interesting

Fuck your asinine conspiratorial bread, came here for pic related

>btw legacy captcha is worth hemlock, sound advice OP