The king of overrated hacks

The king of overrated hacks

>hack
>made a better self enclosed prequel that outdid the original source visual novel

I SAY CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIER

I this a hack thread or a directors I don't like thread

That's not Yuasa.

Sup Forums doesn't know the difference

It didn't outdo shit and it isn't "self enclosed".

>hack thread
>No Kubo
Huh?

Too mainstream

Nobody on Sup Forums overrates Urobuchi.

He's a meme scriptwriter that recycles the same elements all the time, but the end result is a lot of fun to watch and discuss on this board.

He's only overrated because the medium is so garbage these days. That said he's still one of the best writers of the decade in the animu community.

He does look and come off like a moronic nigger Michael bay ape who must seriously think he's smart but yet his shit is crap. Fucking hate people like this.

>This triggered over Godbuchi

>google reverse image opening pic
>was thinking of jun maeda
>google mistakes both for each other

Well, uh, if they were the same person that would explain some shit.

This fucking asshole right here. I swear to fucking god I hate this fucking fuck and his fucking "work" and the fucking shit he "writes" and teases with his pisspoor semi nude "ecchi" harem manga series that he sucks at executing good and properly with absolutely no tact whatsofuckingever with the same damn fucking shit every single fucking time.

Srsly; fuck this guy so fucking much. So glad I sold whatever money I wasted on this fucker back when I was in high school.

all of those anime in that chart are great

Is okada a hack or just shit?

>worked on vns
>worked on lns
>worked on animes
>worked on puppets
>is successful in all of them
>currently working as screenwriter on Gojira
>hack

>create some generic story
>have people die
>retards will eat it up

Hey; did everyone forget about me? I want to be cool and have the attention too!

Fun fact: the Gen in Gen Urobuchi is short for genuis.

Oh the irony...

The minute we start calling retards geniuses; is the day society is doomed to the rule of autists.

>create deadly situations
>people die
>retards will call this shock factor

>The minute we start calling retards geniuses; is the day society is doomed to the rule of autists.
I think you're a few dozen millennia too late buddy. Society has always been shitty, people just have an easy time cherry picking "good" things from the past.

>people listing shit
>thinks it's real funny
>fuck you; get over yourself

Most of his works are way above average

That isn't Okada or Maeda.

They really are, only bad one that comes to mind right now is Gargantia.

This fucker did jack all in the business outside working the office side for a few years, and yet some people still seems to care about his shit opinions 3 decades later.

How about this Sup Forums: give a hack writer and them give an example of who you would consider a good writer. Oh roght, you can't because most of you are semi-illiterate fucks who just shit on things other people like.

He only wrote the premise and like the first two episodes before leaving

Looks like my uncle

Hack writer: Urobuchi
Good writer: Nasu

Wasn't it the same for Egg-kun vs. the mad martians?

And you don't?

Good writers are people like Narita, Sorachi, Kumeta, the guy who did tatami galaxy/ eccentric family and the guy who did the monogatari series.
I'd put haruhi on that list but it wasn't that great. Good premise but executes poorly. Could've been done better. The anime kinda sucked too, could have been better. But I like how it tries to keep it simple and down to earth with conspiracy theories and shit.

Dude has bigger lobes than I do. Mine are stretched.

fukumoto's easily one of the most underappreciated creators though.

>stuck on milking Fate/shit
>good

I honestly can't think of any hacks because when I really really hate something I don't go around looking up the director and watching more by him/her

as far as hugely popular figures go Mari Okada stood out as the crappiest from what I've seen and even she did a script I really liked, pic related.

comedy kid's movie that's ACTUALLY FUNNY but sadly mostly only obnoxious gay furries care about this franchise in the west.
I've not seen Otaku no Video which is the thing he had the most input on probably, but he seems like a huge pretentious cunt in interviews and also a thief.

He took credit for the entirety of Gunbuster's story when there's already documented proof of Yamaga also doing a lot. I can't even know if it's true that he wrote the ending and "wrote the rest of the story around it" given he already lied.

And the Takashi Murakami talk was cringy as fuck "haha I'm such a high caliber intellectual rubbing shoulders with post modern art world greats :))))"
isn't he big in Japan?

>making one of the best universe in fiction
>not good

>how to spot someone who didn't watch Thunderbolt Fantasy: the opinion
I'm all about the Butcher train after that show.

Gee user; who fucking took a piss in your cereal this morning? Your file names aren't even that funny if you're trying to be creative you miserable cuck. You're just hating just for the sake of hating for the lulz

The Urobutcher looks similar to the crazy Phillipine President.

I actually don't think there's all that much of a difference.
Both are basically just ways to express your negative opinion of someone.

Didn't she kill herself tho?

her first good decision

Didn't she kill herself tho?

Sorry OP, the biggest overrated hack will always be Imaishi.

What's this?

Actually not, hacks are directors/writers/procuders who anons like but prefer to shit on.

he honestly looks gross

rintaro's short from neo tokyo

That's pretty funny desu

He fucking looks like an ape nigger monkey

Wow dude; aren't you a fucking prick.

>outdid the visual novel
>top ten things said by people who have never read the visual novel

I read it and I still prefer Zero. I can't really compare them since they are different mediums.
So I can only truly say that Zero is better than UBW's adaption

He looks like exactly what you'd expect a sweaty pervert who fantasizes about rape all day would look like

Doesn't even look full japanese, like he's half malaysian or something

>m-muh glorious nippon race can't have rapist!

MA NIGGA DUTERTE

You could make a chart like that for any director minus the likes of Kubrick

>transphobic

Oh no, he doesn't validate the delusions of the mentally unstable

the only deluded one here is you

Sora no Uta needs to be animated, but it would take a fucking ballsy studio to do it.

Shit, I'd settle for a couple OVAs.

If it was self enclosed it defs would've surpassed it. The ending blew chunks tho solely because he had to fit it into the fate universe

>Anno: It’s non-fiction, what I’m making now. It would be completely impossible for me to do it as fiction. I don’t have that kind of ability. I see arrogance in those who think that they could easily create such a work. Arrogance, or else a lack of understanding. Well, in reality Eva is closer to being a documentary than a drama.

>Anno: Fundamentally, Eva is just my life copied out onto film. I'm [still] alive, so the story hasn't finished.

>Anno: The characters of 'Eva' are all composite personalities based around my own personality.

>Anno: Shinji-kun is the current me

That's a deeply pretentious try-hard thing to say

"The characters are different facets of myself = it's not REALLY fiction" lol he's just saying some dumb contradictory shit for the sake of it

Go back to killing druggies Dudirty.