Nazi scalps are mine. I will skin you all alive like Columbus did do the innovent indigenous people of AmeriKKKa...

Nazi scalps are mine. I will skin you all alive like Columbus did do the innovent indigenous people of AmeriKKKa. We will not be silent, and your skin will be ripped apart from your flesh, your family ruined, your houses burned, and your friends tortured to an inch of their lives till we find every last nazi on this dying rock of a planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=STqE9JXgKJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol k fag

>when the ww2 propaganda is so good it's still infecting brainlets like OP 70 years later

Haven't you got a Snorlax to go capture?

And if you dont tell us where your fellow Nazis are.... I will feed you to the pigs. You think you can eat these peaceful creatures and kill them without retribution? Think again Nazis. We will have the pigs eat you and see how you like it. And have your family watch. The youngest to the oldest will be fed like cattle. Nazis are not human.

try it, pussy ass bitch

Like a lot of 'beliefs', it's a good way to sort the mindless retards from conscientious thinkers.

OOOOH SHITT THIS NIGGER WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO MAKE A SECOND POOOOOOOOST HAHAH FUCK

Dont mess with a crazy man like me. Trust me, my fellow Marxists are much much more violent than me. Consider this your chance at a peaceful death nazi scum!

Heh he's talking to Nazis, someone brought him here to talk straight to Nazis.

Racial epithets are not permitted in a naziless world. We will usher world peace by any means necessary. My friend... We call him Locko, has a fascination with human anatomy and political science. He is a smart guy... He also is into ripping internal organs nice and slowly while living. I wonder how long you will survive under his hands of death

You don't seem to understand.

I embrace pain, I feed off of suffering.

I am the monster you were warned of. Please, bring me as much pain as you can. It only makes me stronger.

Yes, it's a good way to form hierarchies, from which to command people, like slaves....I mean, down with Nazis, dey be there, evillike and such.

You wont be saying that while we tie you up and rip your parents and close family to pieces with a chainsaw. Slowly cutting their fingers upto their arms and legs. Let them bleed out while they scream in agony. You will tell us the nazi whereabouts. You will.

mite b cool.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD HEEEEEEEEUUUURRRRRRRRRRRHHHH

Might*

>t. gets sniped in the street from 300m away as soon as his "revolution" breaks out

Yes I will.

I've been tortured and watched best friends killed in front of me already. I have had my intestines pierced and gone septic. I have been stabbed, shot, strangled, drowned.

I willingly poison myself daily, purely for perspective.

The entirety of your employ does not contain half the willpower I do. And I am but one.

Your weapons are useless when matched against our armour and battle tanks

Sure you have.

This guy kek

Don't poke the buffalo.

Guess your little friend will find out.

Locko? I will find him.

You are scared. I get it. Trust me, you will be terrified

My fear and shock responses were unwired two decades ago.

I would love to feel them again, please.

dude, i love the old bones videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=STqE9JXgKJU

You won't like him.. I assure you. Here is a taste of what he will do to you

¡¡¡pƎ┴SOԀ ƎW ԀƎƎʞ'ʞ

MS-13? They scream too much.

At least bring me Zeta. They take longer to break.

You will see... Here is another part of his tourtue no one survives through.

sage, try harder shill and go suck on a skeltons bony dick

Shit wrong video. Nazi punks think its funny to fuck with us. You will see... All see

George Powell and Stacey Perslta would think you’re a faggot for the image you used in your gay post, OP.