Yuri On Ice EP 11

Tbh I feel this episode was like watching a blank wall for half an hour.
Fairy is in top 3, cool, we already knew that.
He thirsts after Bike, cool, we already knew that.
Yuri does shit because he can't bear the pressure. Cool, we already knew that.
Mickey wants to bang again Sara. Not cool, but we already knew that.

What now? The biggest "revelation" was Yuuri's confession at the end, to go with the Gran Finale. Already knew that, but c'mon, give us some skating shenanigans...

Nice to see that JJ sees Yuuri as a giant smug fuckface

>Crispy wanting to bang sala not cool

Naples is the niggerhole of Italy, inbred neapolitans are the most shit tier you could ever get.

(Op here, italian.)

Okay, so the second season will get made, and it will be about Fairy and Otabek as pair skaters and their bro adventures.

It will be called Yurio!!Nice!

>22

I thought Crispy was supposed to skate in the finals. Didn't Yuri only qualify because they tied? I'm confused.

>Fairy and Otabek as pair skaters
Sounds good

Digits never lie.

Do you think they'll no homo this? Yuuri did say something about showing his and Victors love to the world, then again they really know how to bait us.

Christ can we stop with this stupid bait for shitposting.

>episode sends threads into an emotional meltdown
>'staring at a blank wall'
Let me guess, all you want to see is Baldfat fanservice?

Not baiting, I was truly conviced they'd go the full homo route till after ep 10 and the stupid shit Kubo pulled that was almost Kurata level.

>no exclamation points in the title
>starting thread with shit opinion

one job user.

but I like that image of piggy.

What you think Yuuris going get a girlfriend or Victors going to die from cancer? Youre crazy. We've had this conversation over and over again and I think most people are sick of it.

More like act like they just have a really close student-coach bond. All that bait for nothing, Kubo is truly a master manipulator.

Nah, but in past episodes, Yuri's anxiety was handled better, actually explained.
I understand this is the last episode before the finale but slamming Yuuri's problems in the first half and then no develop until the very end is just meh, disappointing.

She didn't do a "no homo", she told people that they can think whatever they want about it. She doesn't want to debate the subject with people who hate homos or simply deny it happened for whatever reason. Basically politely told them that she's not going to debate the subject because she already said her bit (through the show itself and tweets referencing a similar development on a popular het live action). There are people out there who will never be convinced about the kissu happening and there will people who will give her shit for showing an obstructed kiss between two men. She knows this, and doesn't want to get involved in the clusterfuck that would result.

sage for answering a stupid question.

Be honest.

How many of you started rooting for JJ?

>Tbh
>Mickey wants to bang again Sara. Not cool

Shit thread.
You know what to do.

when i though yurio getting that high a score was bullshit but laugh when he lost anyway

I already explained why Sara and Mickey shouldn't bang, look at second post, user.

But the series is not over yet. We can't say the have no homoed us yet.

Thanks Witch

I actually was...

the leafs singing made me believe in love again

If she had any balls she would've said it was a kiss and told everyone she wasn't going to discuss it anymore, if she had any pride in what she did she'd admit it.

No, but I do find this image p hilarious.

I did desu.

There would be no fucking debate to begin with if she confirmed it. She is literally allowing hetfags to deny it, stop dismissing it as her taking the high road when dealing with hetfags who won't listen to reason. That's nonsensical, her word is law in a story she wrote.

Just excuse it as not wanting to spoil the story, that makes some sense at least.

>I will protect this world where their love is accepted
>but I'll keep it ambiguous just in case lol
NO BALLS

power couple

Definitely

I feel stressed, even though I'm sure YOI will have a happy ending. At least Medo-chan's tweet made me smile. Kubo favorited it.

Their alliance literally destroyed JJ. Amazing.

Victor's way too fucking mad, the love he fought for a long time wants to get away from him, i mean, coaching someone is hard, and doing it for the sake of love and getting a "let's end this." most def made a huge hole in Victor's heart, i hope that this fatass realizes that and that the biggest player here is love and not skating.

Maybe after the GPF he'll try to make friends with them instead of yelling his catchphrase by way of conversation.

sorry user can't speak rice

Nah he got through to the finals because he came 2nd in the Cup of China whereas Crispy came 3rd.

His problems stem from the same root and this it's a completely logical conclusion.

Skating and Russia kills the Viktor

Chris and Kotomine btfo every other pairing in this show

Yuri looks like such a slut

I didn't, but I forgave him. It did make me see him in a different light.

Bless best boy Georgi!

Thanks for clearing it up, user.

Nope, it made me hate him even more.
Then when Yuri said it reminded him of his last season I felt bad.

Those two lines they exchanged changed my life forever.

God, when will people get their heads out of Kubo's ass? It's sad.

I want to be tagteamed by these two.

That's not his mad face. He's worried. Yuuri also has an uncertain face.

I'm sure they are thinking how to get to the podium. If they were mad Viktor would be wearing gloves.

>I couldn't protect JJ's smile
;_;

Yuri a slut

Any moonspeaker to confirm?

Victor pls

jj sees yuuri as some evil seductress, plottwist he actually wants to sleep with him and not yurio.

This.

If the finale isn't up to par, she'll be getting user hate for months.

His girlfriend did, don't worry.

>Yuuri saw Victor smiling while watching the others and probably thinks it's a confirmation that he misses ice skating
Someone please slap some sense in piglet.

Piggy isn't dumping Viktor because he's jealous of him paying attention to other skaters, he's dumping him because he feels like Viktor misses preforming.
Anyone who thinks otherwise, please tell me what episode you were watching, because it's clearly not the same one I was watching.

You can't start rooting for him when you were ready to mind break him all along.

I'm just upset Otabike got to it first

>JJ turns out to be the only 100% straight guy in the series
Damn, Mamo, your management team must drag people over the coals.

I take back everything I said about Yuuri being a non-frustrating MC.

Somehow l like ships of side characters like Mickey/Sala and Georgi/that blonde chick more than BaldFat.

JJ only wants to sleep with two people...
His beautiful future wife and himself

I believe in Kubo and the writing team but damn, that episode left me deflated as fuck.

he clearly loves feminine and piggy penises, though.

This.

He has always frustrated me, but I still like him. Please, get a grip before Viktor loses all his hair because of you, Yuuri.

because you're a hetfag

Yeah but incest is also a favorite of blue bloods.

What about Georgi?

So, am I missing something? When did Chris say that guy was his boyfriend?

I don't remember if Viktor actually said that, but their translation for
>自分の首を締める枷でもあった。
seems correct?

This made me laugh hard because who the fuck would feel like Pig looks down on them

Oop you're right.

>male Canadian figure skater choking when it counts

being a leaf figure skating fan is suffering

I'm not joking, but same. I like the side characters more in general. Ironically maybe I'd like Victor and Yuri more if there wasn't such an extensive side cast to take up a lot of screentime, and they were able to get more development.

you're missing someone

>JJfats in the crowd singing and clapping along to the music

l'm not a hetfag or a fagfag. Just a fag. BikeFairy's pretty nice. l don't really care about BaldFat because l like them more as separate characters.

I bet Georgi would pityfuck Vitya when he comes back to Russia heartbroken and seeking comfort. That's what friends are for after all.

He didn't, people are just assuming because of the "you always come early" innuendo.

In your dreams, JJ. He belongs to Otabek now, and Otabek belongs to him.

did he ever? i wasnt paying attention vut i thought it was a driver. dont doubt cums on ice tho

I've never seen someone with such a wrong opinion before.

Shipper goggles

You're not wrong about this. I really like baldfat but this episode really showed me why their communication issues can be irritating as fuck. I like comfy development.

lt's not gay as long as it's for your bro, user.

Vitya has yellow fever though

At this point, I do too. If it took me that long to discuss future plans with someone I've just exchanged rings with, I'd probably just kill myself

Georgi does seem like the type who would do that, doesn't he?

Yeah, I know right? You're disgusting. Shove your wrong opinion up your wrong ass.

This episode? Did any of you fucks watch episodes 8 and 9? No wonder tha nips were so confused at our reactions.

Well what else could he be? Why else would the show introduce him? And not only as a part of Chris's private life, but right before a sexual innuendo, no less. I know this is Chris, but come the fuck on.

>same age as Victor
Is this his last season too?

No wonder he likes Otabek.