Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

Zarcs effect:

Fusion, Synchro and XYZ monsters cannot active their effects. Add one "DM Super", to your hand.

Other urls found in this thread:

ygorganization.com/ocg-starter-deck-2017/
strawpoll.me/11877810/
youtube.com/watch?v=aSnMNV2d-ms
instagram.com/kazuki_yugioh/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for FeMC

It will be GX Super

Who's ready for DM Super?

It mentions GX so it will be GX Super.

I'd rather have a GX Super than a DM Super. I'd even take an ARC-V Super.

>ygorganization.com/ocg-starter-deck-2017/

Starter Deck 2017

Release Date: March 25th, 2017

1 Preconstructed Deck of 43 Cards
1 Official Rule Book
1 Special Duel Field / Starter Guide

Of note, the product is not using the moniker of a new series, but instead lists itself as being “Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Card Game Duel Monsters”, a label that it used back during the times of the original series and GX, as well as legacy products related to them.

This may or may not mean anything of importance.

Is this thing going to show again?

GX Super is not even a possibility. Keep dreaming.

Leave Zarc to me

Have you considered that it just means that they aren't going to have another anime after Arc-V?

GX is the second most popular YGO anime in Japan and Judai is the second most popular MC.

DM also shares the same universe with GX

Try and predict the future /arc-v/

strawpoll.me/11877810/

never ever

Yeah it's either that or a DM/GX sequel or a new anime that takes place in that era. Personally I want YGO anime to end. It's time Kaz got his wish.

Even Arc-V sold boosters, so that's silly. The fact that they're keeping the cover a secret means there's a hype campaign for it.

When has Sup Forumsrc-v ever made a correct prediction?

You mean Arc-VI: The Ritual Dimension?

OmniYuzu and OmniYuya to start

Maybe you should consider that in that specific case, there is a world of difference between the most popular and the second most popular.

youtube.com/watch?v=aSnMNV2d-ms

GX was the best show

Maybe if it was just YGO Official Card Game - Starter Deck 2017, but the addition of Duel Monsters is very suspect.

Ain't gonna happen. So long as there's a card game, an anime will exist to shill the card game.

Did you think the point of toyetic anime was to get good tv ratings

Ruri's voice actress.

Asuka being a Ritual user, Zarc's FusPend status and stats, etc.

>It's going back to the slow DM/GX days

Great.
Modern duels are far too fast for me and all that XYZ/Pendulum garbage is just insane

Yugioh was never about combo streaks.

hahaha nigga do you not understand why power creep exists

It is now motherfucker!

The newest theme in MACR revolves around a vanilla and slow game play too. It might really be happening.

Oh, you poor deluded thing... I really hate to burst your bubble, but that's exactly how the duels were in DSoD.

The entire reason duels get faster is because in a collectable card games you need to make the new cards better so the autists will buy them

DM Super can happen, but DM Meta-game is long dead

Most of the people making this prediction would probably be glad to be proven wrong.

If you watch DSoD duels, which even have the caveat of a "SCREW THE RULES THIS IS DUEL MONSTERS STYLE" mechanic, the duels are STILL super fast and chain-er-rific

>M-muh normal summon beatdown wahhhhh I want my oldschool duels
probably used some shitty ass Blue-Eyes deck as well instead of lvl4/summoned skull beatdown

TFW u don't want YGO 6 to be DM Super but every piece of empirical evidence says otherwise

You simply can't HAVE DM speed - you'd need to design the new cards with mechanics that work against the XYZ toolbox and even then some faggot would just find the new" vanity's:^)"

Like the only way to get DM speed is to make a new format entirely.

>play Legacy of the Duelist Zexal Saga
>beat everyone by spamming normal 1900 ATK 4Stars
Occasionally someone succeeds summoning a decent XYZ creature but for that i got Raigeki

Well it's still very tolerable compared to the game as of now.

>creature

Nice bias. Objectively speaking, they're the exact same. Kaiba uses a worlds winning deck.

Pffthaha no it isn't. Kaiba used a meta deck in that movie

You do realize Kaiba shills one of the most cancerous decks around in the movie, right?

Celebrate when Konami either makes a new format or bans every card post GX

Honestly that would probably be the appeal of a DM Super, having all of the new cards and summoning methods in the classic environment. I don't think it'll happen though because that's too close to the point of Arc-V.

>bans every card post GX

Would that cause an outrage?
If they banned all of XYZ, Synchro and Pendelum from play?

It's just retards falling for nostalgia WHICH IS INCIDENTALLY WHY THE NEXT SERIES IS DM SUPER NOSTALGIA IS JUST TOO STRONG

YOU CAN'T OUTSHEKEL NOSTALGIA

i doubt, lately kazuki was showing up on instagram making nostafag propaganda

Making a new format the main format is basically doing that, how many people you see playing turbo duels?

DM Super = GX Super

Same universe so there is no reason why they wouldn't shill both.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

GODDAMN IT

MAKE NEW STUFF YOU JAPANESE KIKES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>those normies runing dm and be decks
reeee cof, cof, rREEEE

Reminder that R3 will bring Clovis back.

>would removing 8 years worth of cards and rules cause an outrage
Gee, I don't know.

Link to his nostalgia shilling instagram post?

With the signature attack cards. Did you ever wondered what could be the bame of your favourite monster attack and/or effect? Btw I am talking about the ones that didn't appear in the anime.

>would YGO fans still buy it
Yes

Nah he doesn't. If you're talking about Blue-Eyes being meta it has hardly anything to do with the deck he uses in the movie. The reason BE is meta is because of cards that he didn't use, all the SHIV support and the Felgrand deck support. The only movie card used in actual competitive blue eyes decks is Alternative. Look at the actual cards Kaiba uses like Krystal Dragon or Assault Wyvern. They're far from competitive or fast paced cards.

instagram.com/kazuki_yugioh/

But that's not the point, you fucking retard.

Yeah it is? You're arguing that Kaiba's DSOD deck is fast paced and chain-errific and I'm saying it's very tolerable compared to the current meta game because his deck isn't even that good in real life.

Holy hell, five of the last six instagram posts Kaz has made has been DM related. The only one that hasn't is this picture of a glowing tron lady

HELP US GLOWING TRON LADY

YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE

We hope and despair now?

If his deck inspires fast paced and chainerific, then it doesn't fucking matter. MCs never use their archetype well - look at Yuya

The argument is about how the new YGO will affect the meta, and the archetype introduced in DSOD was pure fucking cncacer

The point is that DM Super won't cause the game to go back to the days of slow-paced dueling, because the duels in DSoD were a lot faster paced than the duels from back then, to the point they're not even comparable. The fact that Kaiba uses a worlds winning deck is the icing on the cake.

>expecting kaz not to post dm work

Truth and Lies ahskully

>pure fucking cancer

Literally nothing in that movie was pure cancer. What the fuck are you even saying?

>Woah, the guy who created Yu-Gi-Oh is drawing Yu-Gi-Oh related stuff!

>Kaz posts a bunch of DM shit in more and more frequency leading up to Jump Festa
>I-it's nothing, goy
As someone with no stakes in this argument you're missing the point pretty hard there bro

Well, he created his instagram account recently so he couldn't post DM related stuff before the DM Super meme became a thing.

>All of you ungrateful anons, who sayed that nostalgia is the best and took everything new away from me, will feel my loss, and despair!
It's good. Because people will learn how I feel about people masturbating nostalgia Sonic games instead of new ones

Blue eyes is not cancer st all. You just suck at the game if you find it cancerous. It's a fair deck that can be easily disrupted.

>latest 3 post are just him advertising the mobile game

Dude, just go to sleep.

>HELP US GLOWING LADY
from what?

Dude stop talking out of your ass and play the actual game.

The Blue Eyes Alternative Deck won worlds with three Blue Eyes Alternatives, Maiden with Blue eyes, Blue Eyes Spirit Dragon, Azure Eyes, etc. When you introduce an archetype based on a movie, it doesn't matter if that archetype isn't used well or completely by the character, the archetype still exists.

>sayed

The last good sonic game was Generations and before it Heroes.

There's a Nostalgiafag ITT just lying so I'll post the deck used to win worlds

3 Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon
3 Blue-Eyes White Dragon
1 Dragon Spirit of White
3 Sage with Eyes of Blue
3 The White Stone of Ancients
1 The White Stone of Legend
2 Master with Eyes of Blue
2 Maxx “C”
2 Effect Veiler

3 Dragon Shrine
3 Return of the Dragon Lords
3 The Melody of Awakening Dragon
3 Trade-In
3 Cards of Consonance
2 Twin Twisters
1 Soul Charge

1 Vanity’s Emptiness
1 Solemn Warning
2 Phoenix Wing Wind Blast

Extra Deck
2 Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon
2 Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon
1 Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon
1 Stardust Spark Dragon
1 Black Rose Moonlight Dragon
1 Number 95: Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon
1 Galaxy-Eyes Full Armor Photon Dragon
1 Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon
1 Number 38: Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy
1 Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis
1 Alsei, the Sylvan High Protector
1 Number 46: Dragluon
1 Cyber Dragon Infinity

Note how the main deck has tons of cards Kaiba used in the movie

But sure guys totally slow meta game:^)

>winning worlds

I'm not taking anything away from BE but the only reason it won was because all the other best decks were nerfed due to differences between OCG and TCG banlists. It's really not that cancerous or threatening and has been easily powecreeped at this point.

>DSoD duels
>fast paced
I mean I know you retards in this thread don't play the game at all but no need to remind me that.

It's only fast paced in the sense that they skip padding like reading the effects of your cards out loud and having inner monologues about how to not lose the duel, the actual plays are still very much Battle City/DOMA-tier.

Anyone here seriously believes it will be DM Super?
I mean, i'am fine with speculation but anyone here seriously believes it?

>tons of cards Kaiba used

>only uses BE and Alternative
>tons of cards

Ok then.

What if the new series is
no new series

What if its like Yokai Watch?

I would be ok with no new Yugioh

Eh they're still a step above that.
There's a clear indication that the card mechanics have evolved and the duels are faster than DM era duels but still nowhere near fast that it becomes cancerous.

The entire archetype is based around Alternative because of how much you can abuse it.

Alternative Dragon is a free special summon that acts as BEWD on the field

You basically get to run six BEWD!

>What if its like Yokai Watch?
You mean like how Pokemon SM and the new Digimon are YW like? Yeah i could see it happening. Get ready for an even kiddier Yugioh anime

>It's DM Super
>But also GX Super
>With a female protagonist
>Ritual Focus
>Fast Paced
>More kiddy on Yokai Watch level
>Animated in Flash
>By Californians
>And with fart jokes

Behold - a simple card that shall slow down the meta, just like the good old days of DM

Alternative is good but Spirit Dragon is the real reason the deck is any good.

This was pretty nerfed. In the movie there's no OPT so you can summon 3 in one turn if you want. I'm sure if there is a theoretical new series and Kaiba uses new BE cards that they will be nerfed too.

>free SS, acts as BEWD, and just for the hell of it, can destroy another monster because why not?
Powercreep was a mistake

How many hours until the DM Super reveal?

Not me, and I really hope it's not the case. I want another new series. I'm even desperate enough to take a new series that's on Yokai Watch level than a DM Super or any retread of DM for that matter.

Another DM card which you could pick in Shining Victories. You really see how a DM Reboot would definitely slow down the meta - not much text on this card!

>2 days until the DM Super idiots get BTFO
Get ready to say goodbye to Yugi and the others

I believe it, but I don't fucking want it.
Please let me get BTFO

GX duels were generally dogshit. The only reason DM duels were amazing was because Kaz used the duels for the explicit purpose of furthering the narrative and the plays during each turn of those duels reflect that fact. It's the same reason ARC-V 33-34 are arguably among the best eps in the entire franchise, because it does that exact same thing, except on a more evolved scale.

Slowing down the show's duels doesn't actually matter.