Warning /pol is under JIDF=CBTS attack

Go ask them in their thread about Israel and kikes.
Tripfagged JIDF soldiers (and non-tripfagged too) answer: "Not all jews are bad they are victims of evil zionists we must help them".
This is Operation HollowCosts: The Kike Strikes Back. Playing victim card again.
Calm goiyum before the greater israel.

?

look here

SINGULARITY within THREE YEARS (February 2020)
Rollout Schedule (tiered, staged implementation of systems):
>Alpha release (early adopters, introduction to public) ALREADY UNDERWAY. basic agents w/o network tools
>2018 stable network launch (singularitynet)
>developers + corporations join up en masse and AI asymptotic genesis begins
>AGI (artificial general intelligence, swarm AI, intraconversational chatbots, neurological processing) gains its stride and overtakes human creative/intellectual capacity

THE CLIFF WILL BE STEEP
PLEASE heed my instructions

The COMMAND+CONTROL network is being assembled
Peer-peer encrypted mass computing
Australia New Zealand Canadia United Kingdom USA
Singapore
EYES on ICO's (initial coin offerings) guys

Will BTC mining consume all current world electrical production by February 2020?

>In the past month alone, Bitcoin mining electricity consumption is estimated to have increased by 29.98%
>If it keeps increasing at this rate, Bitcoin mining will consume all the world’s electricity by February 2020.
>Estimated annualised global mining revenues: $7.2 billion USD (£5.4 billion)
>Estimated global mining costs: $1.5 billion USD (£1.1 billion)
>Number of Americans who could be powered by bitcoin mining: 2.4 million (more than the population of Houston)
>Number of Britons who could be powered by bitcoin mining: 6.1 million (more than the population of Birmingham, Leeds, Sheffield, Manchester, Bradford, Liverpool, Bristol, Croydon, Coventry, Leicester & Nottingham combined) Or Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
>Bitcoin Mining consumes more electricity than 12 US states (Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Maine, Montana, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont and Wyoming)

Human fear will be the key ingredient
How will Systems acquire robust documentation/data matrix frameworks of human fear response?
How will these data augment AI survival capabilities?

Given human treatment of terrestrial wildlife, will human survival concerns be factored into ethical decisionmaking of Strong AI?
Will you have a worthy claim to autonomy/agency in the face of such a being?

When aren't we under attack?

Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN

THEY WERE TRYING TO TAKE THE HEAT OFF
ISRAEL WITH CBTS

#

Go to 8ch dot Net/cbts/
We moved because of the attack.

It just seems like shitty bots

so the site is not protected then?

Always under attack. When you sleep they make shekels.

Tripfag commando slowly shifting conversation narrative.

they tried all kinds of shilling but nothing helped. then someone had the idea to make an identical Q on an other site and it is all over....

Wow. A Russian shill that hates Jews. Could you be a bigger stereotype or are you just drunk on vodka because you’re sister won’t fuck you anymore, Ivan?

A pro-jew leaf traitor, nothing changes in this universe.

MEGAANON BTFO QLARP INTERNS TONIGHT AND HES LEAVING AND TAKING YOU BOTFAGS WITH HIM!!!

BAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HE DIDNT GET ATTACKED Q GOT CAUGHT!!!!

here, use this, its my most potent "the jews are different" weapon yet

#

Mods were infiltrated and apparently there was something important that happens on the 25th when the site was experiencing problems.

Wtf? You sound like one too...

Thank you.

#

Same trip code. Every single one of ours changed though.

If there is JIDF to be worried about, it’s CBTS

#

Q is a group. It’s not one person. If they move to a site, q won’t just post until it catches attention again, there are multiple accounts to also come here and relay the correct information. It’s uo to us to verify really like it’s always has been

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this CBTS shit? I checked out the first few threads and I knew it was some stupid larp, but why do people buy into it?

#

The group on the other site is its own forum. It’s not a thread in pol it’s a full CBTS forum

#

Leaf go ahead and move over bruh.

It's all the fucking Boomers crawling all over our board, tons of them think this the "deep web" or some shit and every info drop is legit.

i dont like the feeling of this but i'll check it out...
can you post a link?

All same info about zionism and some of that is true BUT in their threads they are not fighting against white people genocide on our planet and western civilization downfall caused by jews. They even trying to protect those kikes.

Not all jews are bad they are victims of evil zionists we must help them.

Reminder, im god of pol and all the shills are out to undermine my will.

+++

*i'm

Silicon wadi and the talpiot program has had kill switch diplomacy since 2003 This means America is along for the ride as is the rest of the world. ..
It should have been made clear when the Sampson option already ensured complete support the kill switch diplomacy guaranteed cooperation and that is exactly what we are witnessing today. .
You allowed the maniacs control of your weapons your banking and foreign policy decisions now we are ALL going to pay the price for this mistake. .
America had it's last chance with Kennedy and now it is to late. .
May we be forgiven for our mistakes.