Should I buy a ticket or nah?

Should I buy a ticket or nah?

Just pirate it

already seen it when Sup Forums posted some chinese leaks but I'd like to try watching it on theatres

Buy it faggot & meet me there.

that's gay user Atenista ka?

Yes buy it so that we get our glorious KanColle Movie soon.tm

DESU, these movies are only great watching on theatres to see the audience's reaction, and nothing else.

The fact that you have to ask means no, because you're an idiot who can't make your own decision.

egdy

Don't use words you don't understand.

Buy the ticket straight at the cinema to avoid paying for the booking fee.

Unless the timing you want is on a peak time.

if you say so

Fuck off Flipfag.

Not many opportunities to watch anime on the big screen.

What the fuck did they do to that movie poster? Shit looks fucking hideous.

Trust me, we are many and we ain't afraid. We're also cancerous too.

there are many /asean/ cancerfags here on Sup Forums tho

Stop going mid, please.

I have to admit, I laughed more than I should.

The last time I watched something on the cinema it was LLSIM, and they never seemed to have full booking status ever.

I always fuck up when I do shit on my own though

the story is good.
just go buy it. dont cry at the theater tho.

I would never cry. That 5cm per second teasing made me mad

shameless bump

Do it man. I was going to go but the only theater near me showing it has a no singles policy.

>mfw flip in the US
>can't watch Kimi because I live in a flyover state
I miss going to SM or Robinson, fuck you OP.

Watched the last full show last night after work. Well worth it considering the other garbage that is showing in theatres.

Dont worry about it getting packed, there were only like 8 people inside the cinema when I was watching

Just go watch it, it's worth seeing it in the big screen with the full audio on.

Watched it straight after work last night too, theater was half full. I had to practically sprint my way to the ticket booth and barely managed to get a decent seat.
It was well worth the effort though. The hype really was real.

the least anime movie I went to a theater for the tickets were sold out from pre order reservations.

Which anime movie was it? There were literally no people when I watched arpeggio. LL was the only one I watched that had a decent crowd

>Which anime movie was it?
prefer not to say, but it was from a series that had a lot of hype and fanfare when it came out and was hyped as heck on Sup Forums.
It was for me local alamo drafthouse theater and the online ticket sales sold out fairly quickly.

Just say it was Kizu.

Either Kizu or 3.0, those are the only two I can think of at the moment. Probably blanking on a ton of recent releases though even though 3.0 isn't recent at all.

>no singles policy.
What the flying fuck?
I haven't gone to the movies since I was 9 years old, but why would they deny entrance to people who just want to enjoy a movie alone?

because you're a gullible fool.

Do it asshole, the animation is gorgeous enough to warrant seeing on a big screen at least once.

"No Singles" doesn't mean you can't see a movie alone, it means you can't book a seat such that there is only a single empty seat between you and someone else.

OP here. So which one's better to use? The black one or the yellow one? Also, can I wear shorts on theatres?

who cebu here?
let's watch together :))

Quads said no.
/thread

Are you a NEET? Why the hell are you asking these questions.

If only crossing an island is cheap I'll watch it with you.

its from a series that while I love and one of the few I rewatch the fanbase is terrible and further magnified by some sort of tripfag cartel associate with the series that I've seen show up when the show is brought up as a topic, so I prefer not to refer to it by name.

nah not really a NEET. I just never care to what I wear t b h. Since im really sure that place would be full of middle class collegefags I dont want to feel inferior about myself tho

user, literally no one is going to give a shit. You're going to see a movie from Japan. Chances are assuming you have some semblance of normalcy you're not going to be the most autistic person there.

What the fuck is that cover? Holy shit, they included the voice actors in the fucking cover.

It happened after the aurora shooting. It isnt enforced everywhere but more and more places are having it.

I'm lucky I have my falcon around.

Yeah you should have at least a glance of the product of meme magic

Oh shit

oh hell yes, watched it on an airplane. its a good movie.

the quads have spoken

>going to anime theaters

>see anime screening that'll stay for a week and be replaced with an additional screening room for that shit Vice Ganda movie
Don't worry, fellow Flip in the US here too. FUNimation has got us covered sometime early 2017.

what the actual fuck are those shirt
get a decent perfect fit white/gray t-shirt and navy blue skinny fit denim jeans(cuff it to your ankle if it's long) with brown boat shoes will do assuming youre the typical skinny flipfag
then get better clothes, make sure your hair's neat

>asking what to wear to an anime movie
>both shirts are inside out on hangers
>that comforter
What the fuck is going on here?

The black one.

OP again

>go to cinema
>only 2 of us
>the other is a rich chad

Shit

Get off your phone.

What do you expect? Rogue One is playing in Flipland now and the poor flipfags are either watching Vice Ganda or Enteng Kabisote shit again because it's fucking Star Wars and of course it's a full house for the rest of the day.

For a second I thought this was Kei-tai

Also, have you seen that live action Your Lie In April movie? If so, how was it?

That's the best thing I've ever wanted.
Would have been better if you're the only one in the theatre. I envy you.

What if they marketed it better like Oscar nominee or something? oh who cares, general flipfags don't even appreciate Oscar nominated films. I bet even if La La Land showed, nobody would watch it.

If they did, it'll most likely be an Ayala Cinema exclusive where the rich Flips can appreciate it.

Didnt bother. Was shit anyways. I just want to watch this movie on theatres because its visually stunning

It's a sad reality that the general populace can't appreciate good movies. Hopefully this year's MMFF would increase this awareness for better quality movies and not just the same corny annual vice ganda or enteng movie.
I was mildly surprised that a lot of old folks came to watch Kimi no Na wa and based on reactions throughout the movie, they really liked it. Didn't expect the mainstream audience to enjoy it to that extent.

I'm definitely sure that most of that shit will bomb except that textserye shit where companies learned a valuable lesson to release their shit on time or at the very least, release that Darna movie (if that ever gets off the ground) and will resort Filipinos to do something unfathomable this Christmas, spending time with their families AT HOME

I really surprised how toned down sexualization is in the acceptable range of normalfags. Isn't this the era of PC? I expected sjw in the west tackle it, did they lost their power?

I'm surprised as well. Practically nobody reacted to Mitsuha's panty shots and everyone kept laughing at the boobgrab scenes.

SJWs focused on Keijo instead.

>implying that Darna movie will ever get off the ground or at the very least, reach the scriptwriting phase
The odds of that happening are the same odds of Richard Yap becoming a good actor with a wide range of emotions

>watching Richard Yap act

i think if you only refer to it as "rebellion" the brigade won't arrive

people who watch anime movies in theatres don't tend to care

You mean, sjw don't watch anime?

So is this movie any good?

dub or sub?

obviously sub, chad didn't walk into this movie by himself by accident

Yes, easily AOTY. Maybe some kyoanifags want to argue.

Subbed

It made me remember why i disliked this film in the first place. That 5cm cockteasing I swear

Nope

The indie cinema in my country just extended it's screening again for one week. Seems like those rewatchers are quite consistent.

already seen it. watched the first showing at SM.
there's literally only 7 of us there lmao.

all singles.

watch it again with me man :((

Kek some faggots cried ahahahaha. And they unironically waited for more in the end credits. I feel elite

Read the synopsis. It's as close to Keit-ai as you're ever gonna get

hey im going to watch it tonight, we can if you want to lmao

can't tonight because of overtime work
I'm only free on friday or saturday

Lmao

They need this movie to be advertised tho. Why arent they even trying?

yeah. my friends didn't know that it was showing here until I told them

That's because the trailer wasn't shown until last week(Shigatsu live action). I was already doubtful in November if it'll even be shown here. Much to my surprise I saw a shared Facebook post of it coming.

Buy a gun and shoot yourself.

Im going to watch it later with my imouto after my workout.

What the fuck with this poster, I know the entire casts of this movie look alike their characters. But putting them on the poster is too much retard.

They probably expecting that the target market would be japanophiles who fap to seiyuus

But Kamiki Ryuunosuke and Kamisharai Mine are both actors.

Welp, I did say Japanophiles tho. Not the otaku type, those types who are on par with K-pop whores. Or maybe they just dont know shit

>9:30 PM
>EAST ORTIGAS

same

I want Flipfags to leave. They have the worst cover. Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to add the voice actors in the cover?

>3rd week into showing
>monday afternoon
>wanted to avoid paying booking fee by buying ticket at cinema
>turns out all the good seats were already taken 1 hour before the movie

Fuck this shit.

Where you at? Got a Wednesday afternoon showing second week here and the cinema was deserted.

Singapore.