Jews

"Jewish problem" some say, what even is that?

Talk to any Israeli and you'll notice they're nothing like Jews used to be. They can't take banter, they're liberal as fuck, they're multikulti as fuck, in short, they're like Americans. They have American mentality and use American English.

Since they don't speak Yiddish anymore and don't fit Europe like they used to before Germans and Commies came and fucked everything up, they moved out to Israel and are pretty much irrelevant. So what's the problem?

Oh, and Americans are not allowed in this thread. I don't give a fuck what Jews are doing in US of A, USA is so awkward that its problems can't be projected anywhere else.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L45THpcEnmo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties_of_Poland
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop being so assblasted we killed CBTS. Even you Jews cannot topple Sup Forums.

>Even you Jews

Can't you read? No Americans allowed.

Only Euro-Afro-Asiatic discussion allowed here.

Fuck off faggot.

but we all gotta be PC

Jews I've known and met have all had sever entitlement issues, have been nursing or accompanied by frankly a retard relative, and were in fact cheap.

The very flower of American quality posting.

What's "PC"?

You're in America too, idk how relevant your country is to anywhere else.

The Israelis behave like 100% Americans and don't get out of Israel much, so idk what's the problem

because israel lobbies use europe and usa to destroy the middle east and then send us the refugees? so that they can divide and conquer and prevent us from taking power in our own countries without a civil war?

>then send us the refugees
Your own retarded government didn't lift a finger to stop that. Somehow ours do and we still have some Jewish influence here.

It's French retarded mentality of inviting more people from their former colonies instead of from Europe. The EU was supposed to be a pan-European area, instead, the French invite refugess, the Swedish invite refugees, the Anglos invite refugees, so do Germans, Dutch, Spanish, Italians, Belgians.

Literally people from outside EU, outside Europe.
That's not a Jewish problem, or we'd have the same in Poland. It's literally yours.

woke

>Liberal
>Genociding everyone who is not--
I see where you're going with this, you fucking goy

Tel Aviv is the world capital of LGBT community. No self-respecting Jew in Poland would ever allow this to happen. This is obvious US influence with their retarded liberal policy.

>genociding
You mean Palestine?
Sure, this is a fair point, but I'm not defending Israel, it's retarded.

Major point of this thread is, Jews are
1) irrelevant
2) americanised like any other tiny nation located in bumfuck nowhere

BASED COMMIES expose the JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=L45THpcEnmo

Polack you’re fathers a cuck.

Fuck any communists
Fuck any americans
Fuck any jews, they're irrelevant

Fuck Israel it's illegitimate.

Who cares if it is or isn't?
You guys can barely list your own states LMAO so why would you care about a random middle-eastern country full of liberals genociding Muslims.

Get back to your school shootings or storing eggs in fridges or whatever you burgers do

>any israeli
>liberal
poland-kun, shut the fuck up before I make your rectal muscles irrelevant

I care. Israel has no right to exist.

Icek please, you Israelites are more goy than fucking goys are
You've been brainwashed, assimilated, chewed over and spat out by Americans, they dominated you, not the other way around

Your country is a literal LGBT paradise

Pluto has no right to be a planet now, both subjects are of equal relevance to your life. You're an American, you'd better go learn your laws, read rulings of the Supreme Court of the USA, learn something about your retarded tax laws before the sad taxman comes, instead of bothering about Israel

media and banks, they also house a significant amount of parliamentary seats

See:

>parliamentary seats
In what Parliament? European? Polish?

>media and banks
To a point, yes. Plenty of other options around, though. Plus Jewish media, American media, Russian media, western European media, none of them get any trust. After some 40 years of communism people do not trust ANY media no matter what. Journalists are about as loved as tax collectors, they can fuck off. Priests have more trust in the public.

>9
Israel is the worlds problem bitch.

Talk to any Euro and you'll notice they're exactly like Euros they used to be.

Why do you care that he cares?

no, idiot. TEL AVIV is a literal LGBT paradise
everywhere else here is a fucking jewish Texas. Basically you have the jew russian immigration which turned the nation easily twice as nationalistic as before, and we don't go anywhere near tel aviv

european and swedish, dont know about poland ,probably.

we are also forced to pay a lot of tax to the rapist media.

>Israel is the worlds problem bitch.
How are they the world's problem, without talking about internal issues of the US?

We were nationalistic, and we still are. There are more liberal Polacks on Sup Forums because that's politically inappropriate not to be full blown nationalist here.

It's not cherrypicking, it's the social norm here.

We're a nation state. Poles are the dominant nation. We have minorities which must behave, but when they do, they must be protected. That system works.

It works in Hungary, it works in Slovenia, it works in Romania, it works in a couple of other countries. Only Western Europe went full retard.

Because otherwise he might have learned enough to fix his own retarded country - like:
1) 1992 Quill v. North Dakota regulating Internet sales
2) No VAT
3) No sane solution to American internal gun violence
4) Education is trash, Americans talk about it all the time

How about they fix their own shithole instead of wasting time on a random middle-eastern country?

>no, idiot. TEL AVIV is a literal LGBT paradise
>everywhere else here is a fucking jewish Texas.
That's a complete, blatant lie, and you know it. Guns everywhere doesn't change shit, half of you guys are basically fags with shotguns. In short, you're more akin to the USA than Europe or the middle east.

Oh, and while at it, tell your retarded teenagers to fuck off. We like visitors, but if they're coming here only to see the gas chambers, then it's best if they don't come here at all. It's kinda depressing when my country is known only as a place of genocide induced by a foreign invader.

Plus these fucks tend to forget both our nations were gassed in the same chambers, which is just salt to injury. If they do have to come visit the camps, educate them better.

They're immature as fuck

Oh God damn it. THAT'S your israeli experience?? The dumb shit kids on shoa memorial trip?!
Use your fucking wits, dumbass. They most likely study in the schools that can AFFORD that sort of shitfest instead of going with their families like a normal fucking jew. So they typically belong to middle upper class areas. And what do those areas tend to display when it comes to political affiliation?

(pic unrelated but I find it interesting)

1) You have Jewish people in the Swedish parliament? Tell me more about it, I'm curious
Are they Jewish or muh heritage local larpers like here?

2) We do pay tax too, media are necessary. But they should be trusted about as much as rumours. No matter what source. Jewish, Western European, Russian, American, no matter what source.

>THAT'S your israeli experience?? The dumb shit kids on shoa memorial trip?!
Hey, no, I've known plenty more Israelis, I kinda drifted with the subject there. But I'm glad we agree on these retarded kids and I hope they can fuck off

Yours truly, Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz

I don't hate Jews, I just
want their self serving interests removed
from my government and Jewry removed
from America completely. If your a zionist
in Israel, so what. If your a zionist anywhere
else, don't be surprised when "Nazism"
becomes popular.

seig heil

I mean you can have Jews like you can have any other minority and there'll be no unique issues.

But how does your one weird country work is beyond me

We have a shit ton of jews and cryptojews in our parliament. They are chosen and supported by the most powerful media and business families (Bonnier and Wallenbergs) for example. They practically run the country and if you have an opinion that is different from theirs you are a nazi and you killed 6 million jews.

That kinda sounds like the Sweden:Yes! stereotype lmao

Poles were going to the gas chambers nearly just as much and to make it worse it all happened on our own soil, so the 6 million argument doesn't exactly work here

Besides, unless the Wikipedia article is wrong (here we go, I already anticipate vicious discussion), that 6 million breaks into 3 million Jews and 3 million Poles

OK, no matter what proportions, our losses were so heavy that the argument has no power here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties_of_Poland

Instead of screaming 6 million someone should get to work on making Poland stronger than ever

As for Sweden, well, I always had that picture of the Germanic nations that they have this pathological tendency to swing from one extreme to another, from libtardism to genocide, back and forth.