Monster Musume

What will her involvement with the danger girls be revealed to be? Did the omake answer it and she just happened to be in the same screening room as them and learned about them there? Or is it something more?

such as Rach being classed as a danger girl herself, but somehow managed to get her papers through for a legit home stay? We know Smith is too lazy to do paperwork, let alone verify it. It could also play into Rach's dislike of going out with the group in public, which we know is partly to save crabs fingers when he is drawing but still

Well, Kiira is obvious, Rachnera pissed her off and flashed her goods to a bunch of men, I'd be upset too.

I don't see how she could have known what would stop Kino's spores, she only heard that a girl got the examiners high, not how or who. As for bat girl, only time will tell, but Rachnera's absence may indicate she knows her too

With our luck, she's already in the room ready to stop the new girl from trying to feed on Papi

>Muh threads
kys phoneposter

Has crab ever commented on how long a Rachnera page such as that takes compared to another girl? I always figured Miia's tail was a pain in the ass too

>He thinks he draws each individual scale.

Ok I figured he didn't but still

She was in last month's chapter.

Kiira did nothing wrong

Now I'm curious, what if he does?

Not to mention hanging out with the gang in the OAD.

What are those patterns called that they cut to the page with an art knife? Whatever that is is what he's using.

Then Miia starts wearing monocolour body socks.

Wrong furry.

Am I the only one who thinks her ass looks weird on the right?

>Wrong furry.
She was in the Miia job chapter right before this arc. It's been like six months.

Yes, I know the actual kitsune in the image isn't Luz, but a picture of her counts.

Sounds like a man with a waifu that doesn't appear often at all and will take what he can get.

POLT MAKES DICK STATUS 'MUH!' AT ALL TIMES!

ALL!

Even when you're forced to watch her love another shorter, hairier, man?

I don't like this meme

If only Suu had been racked with thirst in that bottom panel, we could have gotten a couple more lewd pages right there. Turn about is fair play after all.

If Suu drinks Polt Sweat, does she turn into Sporticus?

It is a bit overused.

You know what they say, less is more.

Anyone up to turn a Pocari Sweat bottle into a Polt Body Sweat bottle?

Did the user who said he would do a drawing of draco in yamcha pose actually deliver?

I need to see sport Suu drawn STAT!

did they ever settle which one is best?

>implying I am not that short, hairy, man

wait when was this scene? I don't remember it

Buy the tanks, leech! :^)

Smith put an end to it before we heard from the judges.

Cici, of course
also this: we need to ask Crabman to do a contest about who has the best ass

Volume 10 extra strips

Cici looks like an actual girl so she wins

He'll just pick his waifu.

TTF, what's Crabman saying on Twitter about the ded game? Tried watching the video, but doesn't make much sense.

Why did Stacy throw Draco into the sky?

draco, duh

draco is best everything

>tfw cici would probably ask for her red envelope back if you picked it up because you don't have Japanese citizenship

>tfw ywn help Draco with a leg up so she can experience flight, even if for a few seconds

It is an impressive ass. Wish we'd gotten this scene in the OAD.

>bee booty

That's a horse.

What if the wind gets caught in her wings and she's thrown off? Will you sacrifice your body to cushion her fall?

cici 100%

What would kissing kiira bee like?

Wow people are actually talking about my waifu
Pleased but also nervous

I'd love to do a test directly with my hands

Your waifu seems fun to hang around, like bina, and shes got the goods. Not really into the rotting blue flesh thing though.

>with my hands
Better use your dick and pelvis instead

I'm not sure I trust Cici to avoid bisecting me.

Of course. She's only about as heavy as a human female of the same size, and her wings' drag means she'll actually land with less impact than one.

>Not really into the rotting blue flesh thing though.
Easily managed through taoist alchemy maintenance lad. Why let some minor decay get in the way of love?

I want to spank your waifu REALLY hard tbqh

Damn

I want Rachnee to tie me up, Peg me, and then ride me until i'm bone dry.

Then I want Polt to find out and use me to burn a lot of calories all night long.

sounds like a busy few days, certainly.

your desires coincide with mine

Zombies can't really feel pain mate

if crabs parents dont know what he does what did he tell them when he left for cali?

You have good taste, my brother. I like you.

Weather convention probably.

That's the go to lie in tv shows now-a-days right?

I havn't watched tv in 10 years

Well that sucks.

I'm gonna have to spank Draco REALLY hard then.

oh they can feel pain, juts not that kind.

Best girl's birthday is coming up!

>they can clearly feel pleasure based on Zombina's moan which even she didn't actually plan on
>but can't feel pain

10/10 WRITING CRABMAN!

Best boy's birthday is right now!

She may not feel pain, but she does feel "stuff." She can feel my stuff anytime.

Any new versions of Miia's outfits in the new chapter?

> tfw no floofy male arctic Kobold to go Elk hunting with

Maybe all tactile sensations are muted, so it's all in her mind.

>No Kobold wingman to help you hunt Elktaurides

Poor crab.

I am getting the most troublesome of erections

Dear Crab:
Please come to Canada
I've baked a cake for you.
Yours truly--
A Canadafag
(Miiafag)

TTF should be his personal cake

is this a refrence to something?

Most likely just Crab using the social media platform as a social media platform.

I dont know what that means.

People use twitter to tell the world about irrelevant, stupid shit.

>you will never hear 'Bina demand that you do her front.

I want to fill Crab with 希望!!

>ywn see Miia get excited to wear her new tail warmer

I want to fill crab with bread crumbs ,mayonnaise, lemon zest, lemon juice, tarragon, parsley, scallions,salt and pepper.

>ywn see Miia

>ywn drink Kira's sap she offers freely
This is the dark world, isn't it?

She's a wasp or hornet though, isn't she? Especially since that heat thing they mentioned when they trapped her in the sauna is more how bees deal with wasps and hornets (by roasting them to death in a ball), which are too big and armored to sting. The only times bee's "ball" other bees is when they detect a foreign queen, or their queen must die. And Kiira definitely does not strike me as a queen sort of beegirl.

Bee's would be more...nice. And she has much more that independent streak that wasps and hornets have.

I want to put chocolate syrup in my mouth and get milk from the tap.

I want to make eggnog with her and papi

>Please come to Canada
LONDON, ONT

>I will never cover those hard, rigid tiddies with hot cum

kill me

>mayonnaise
Filthy animal.

Can somebody explain this dank "LONDON" meme?

Slip the twins 15000 yen. Perhaps they'll know what to slip Cathyl to convince her to satisfy your yen.

its mocking thirsty males

>dank
ehh
>explain
Some guy on either Sup Forums or /fit/ would always ask girls if they were in London
It was funny
Other people started doing it
It eventually just got to the point where if you see a girl you like you type LONDON in all caps