What does Sup Forums think of Middle Eastern christinas?

What does Sup Forums think of Middle Eastern christinas?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bethnahrain_Women's_Protection_Forces
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((middle east)))
(((Christians)))

These girls are more man than half the posters on Sup Forums

Don’t really care as long as they stay in the Middle East

They don't belong there in my opinion. They should be in North America or Europe. Let the Muslims have the middle east.

If this is my sample they look friendly and kind of cute.

End of /thread

>SJW detected.
What color is your hair today, fat female user?

Cute 2bh

Wish they would destroy Israel.

>perfect makeup, cute smiles, clean uniforms
these girls have yet to see a shot fired in anger. this is just a propaganda poster.

I think we should harden them against the Jew.

That one in the middle is wearing slip on shoes in what I assume is the line of duty.
Fucking atrocious.

not bad

>christinas
Those are YPJ
and they're fucking awesome.

>kill ISIS all day because they raped/enslaved you, or your friends/family
>ISIS literally hates being killed by women because it means they don't get into heaven

Sup Forums won't like them because they're "feminist" and "anarchs", but i'll be damned if i don't respect a woman who will pick up a rifle and walk straight into ISIS-controlled territories and literally SHIT all over them.

YPJ fighters are the best in the world at wrecking ISIS... and they're women (most of which are fucking supermodels)...

What'd you do today?

No they're from an Assyrian militia.

>>ISIS literally hates being killed by women because it means they don't get into heaven
isis are like 90% south american mercs brah. you know fuck all.

i like them

>Shot fired in anger.

As opposed to a shot fired in delight?

>what is target practice alex

It's a militia not the Royal Marines. They are probably waiting for their aliexpress boots to be delivered.

what is that logo in the top right? doesn't look like YPJ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bethnahrain_Women's_Protection_Forces

We genuinely wanted to save them, but EU said that there won't be any selection when it comes to faith.
Fuck you EU.

You watch Rick and Morty too? This is such a smart post.

Dawronoye is there politics. They'd vote for far left parties. I dont want them here

For one would love to take off their shoes and give them all a nice massage and kiss their hot, sweaty feet after a good long day of fighting

only a moron would call YPJ anarchists... they're social democrats

better than Muslims

Belgium has had several specific programs designed to brig over Syrian and Iraqi christians

Imho it's still better they stay in the Middle East.

They should stay in the middle east. Let's give them guns.

Girls r hot but u dont want the men in ur country

middle eastern christians has more in common with Muslims than Godless Western countries.

Should stay in the Middle East.

I will always root for christian middle easterns over mudslimes but their religion is no excuse to have them in Europe.

Stay where they are. Genetically they are pretty much the same as the muslims from that region so stay put.