>despite having all my fetishes, this is my most hated girl in anime

Pic unrelated.

My little Kurofag tears can't be this delicous

Pic not related.

>Took focus away from Lala

I'm salty tbqh.

Kirino is a good girl

not even the biggest cunt in her series

She might be a cunt but goddamn if I wouldn't mating press her until I shot 4 loads of hot semen inside of her and it overflowed.

I just finished it.

What the absolute fuck, it was the greatest thing ever but then it turned to shit. The goth one was obviously the best choice, or the childhood friend. But instead this faggot fucks his sister instead. God i hate anime so much.

Pics not related.

You better be trolling.

the whole cast of monogatari and hibike

>childhood friend
She was shit.

Any tsundere is a cunt in my book

Well yeah obviously she was kinda shit seeing what she did to Kirino when she was a child but she was not wrong.

And in the end they dont even get together either, he threw away a perfect life with that goth slut just so he could have a mock wedding with his sister. Shittiest fucking anime ever.

A Tsundere is only a cunt if they don't eventually transition into dere. Which is still 99% of Tsun girls.

You're a faggot, the biggest faggot for hating best girl.

>Kirino was so shit the author had to force her victory

It's people like you who would ruin Christmas.

Tiaga goes full dere. Ami remains a bitch right up to the end and even mocks the MC for not choosing her.

Sometimes I think people don't even get the point of Toradora.

Last scene of the series, Tiaga headbutts Ryuuji in the face for saying "I love you".

I actually started to warm up to her in the middle of the series, but the show starts and ends with her being an insufferable little cunt.

And nothing of value was lost.

OP here, sorry, wrong pic.

She goes from being a reclusive, depressed girl who doesn't trust anyone and lashes out at those who get involved with her to a kind, caring, kind of awkward girl who can bring happiness to others because she's happy with who she is.
You idiots need to stop thinking that, just because a girl is abrasive at the start of a series, that it means she's a cunt.

>attempting to melt her former teammate's vagina and asking her panicking boyfriend if he'd like to jerk off to the act
She should have stayed dead.

That's anime original and she headbutt him because she was upset at his insensitivity to the timing and place. It was on the level of what married couples do, nothing remotely to being a cunt.

>She goes from being a reclusive, depressed girl who doesn't trust anyone and lashes out at those who get involved with her
Reminder that she chose this.
>to a kind, caring, kind of awkward girl who can bring happiness to others because she's happy with who she is.
When the fuck this happened? Till the very end she stay as the same despreciable person she was and run away once again.
>inb4 she comes back
Yeah sure, that's how unstable people like her function, once they are back in spirit they will come back but once things get hard again they will run away again, there's no closure or anything that points out Taiga changing at all, just stay as the same little princess in distress she chose to be.

1/10

I expect you to try harder next time.

You don't think a headbutt to the face is "abrasive"?

(the scene is the LAST scene of the show, not the start.)

Some folks are into femme domme, I guess.

This is my favorite dog shit argument. You're totally ignoring why Taiga left.
She left because, as she was, she was too dependent on Ryuuji and Minorin for her happiness. It's like you ignored all the show's dialogue.
During the foot race, Taiga tells herself that she can be happy even alone. This was a lie. Minorin called her out in the episode where they lock her in the classroom for not chasing the things that would make her happy, and she responds by running away because she didn't know how to deal with her feelings.
The reason she left at the end was because she wanted to make up with her mother and stop running away from her problems. She always intended to return to Ryuuji after she had fixed herself as a person.
"Hurr, she head butted him." That's just her old personality being used as a funny bit of slap stick. She was embarrassed by him so casually telling her she loves him. If that's your only evidence for her having not changed as a person, then you're a fucking idiot.

>Till the very end she stay
You can't be serous. It's so obvious you're a hater and will say and twist anything. There's no point reasoning with someone like you.

>his insensitivity to the timing and place.
It's the first time he sees her in months, they're alone together. He says "I love you" and receives a headbutt to the face.

Ryuuji: "Jesus H. Christ, Tiaga! Sorry I didn't lay you down on a bed of fucking roses with a string quartet playing in the background before baring my soul!!"

here's the biggest one in manga instead

you mad, bro?

I agree the ending was shit

>defending a fictional character this strongly.
>"fucking idiot"

LOL.

Not really. I just wish people would pay more attention before making stuff up.
Nice one, dood.

by the same token, attacking a fictional character this strongly

This bitch holy fuck I get filled with seething rage everytime she appears on screen

And where is your evidence that she changed? At least you admit that her character was despreciable throughout the series, my point remains that she chose everything that happened in her life just as she fucking wanted it to be to the very end, you don't trust people like that to change, the next time she feels uncomfortable with "things" she will run away once again.

Her brother is much worse. A fucking doormat, enabler of his sister's shitty behaviour and completely disrespectful of the elderly.

Ami was waiting for the MC to take the hint and drop angry midget. She wanted to go dere but couldn't until MC made the first move. He never did hence why she was the way she was even at the end. You could tell she was hurting though.

All I did was point out that the last scene proves she hasn't really changed. Someone else posted that other reply to you.
I wouldn't call that a strong attack.

anyway, whatever....some guys prefer ball-busting women. Fill yer boots.

She chose to live alone because her parents didn't care about her. She was a child, dude. Her parents basically proved her point about them not caring when they so easily allowed her to go and rarely ever made attempts to contact her.
As for proof that she changed, just compare her interactions with Ryuuji or even Ami early on to the way they interacted later on.
They started at out at odds, but she eventually started to show genuine care for them. She even went out of her way to help Ami.
As well, the very fact that she took matters into her own hands and left to fix her relationship with her mom shows that she'd matured a hell of a lot due to her time spent with Ryuuji.

The one on the left

Worst girl by far. So insufferable

>girl

The MC never chose Ami because he hated her right from the start. He openly said to her face that he hated her personality and saw through her fake facade. Instead of changing the things he didn't like, she just stayed exactly the same and expected him to eventually like her for her popularity or looks. And he didn't care about those things.

It is actually a very good example of a show that had a competent MC. So good that most people, who would have just fallen for Ami's looks, still can't understand why he didn't pick her. It didn't bash the viewer over the head with exposition explaining it.

Behold the queen of cunt.

never have i hated a character as much as this cunt

fuckin maltheists

Would you rather she die alone waiting for some cuck who may never wake up to wake up?

Don't get me wrong, she was still best girl.

>parents too busy making money
>"well, I become a hoe, that will teach them!"
This is not really making her look any better.

And you just said how dependable Taiga was of her friends, of course she will grown attached to those close to her, it means nothing since she still breaked everytime things got out of her control, and about the last part you are just making speculation, it's as valid as me saying that she simply got back on control of things but she will fall back once things get "harder" again.

>Takes 36000 years and countless genocides before he accepts responsibility

>user was so stupid that he had to force his post

I'd actually say Ojou was the bigger cunt. Mitsuba admitted she was wrong half the time and was really a nice girl pretending to be Tsun.

And then there's the fucking ghost girl.

But that's just it, she liked him because he could see through her facade. She desperately wanted to be herself with someone and that was him. She grows tired of the facade without at least a partner in crime to keep her company

she also pulls that kind of shit all the time so it's not like it's out of character

But she still didn't change. The entire point of Ami as a character is that she wanted to change, but didn't. She liked someone who saw her for what she was, but didn't go the next step to improve herself. In the context of the show, a relationship isn't one sided. She wanted the MC to love her without giving anything back. Except implied sex.

>"well, I become a hoe, that will teach them!"
There you go again, making shit up.
And making money isn't an excuse for failing to parent your child. Don't have a kid if you don't think you can spare the time to be there for them. How in the fuck is it Taiga's fault for becoming depressed and reclusive because of a life time of parental neglect?
And she faced her issues. It's pure conjecture to think she'd run away again, because the point of the story going the way it did was to show that she had grown passed doing that.
You have no evidence to support your claim that she would other than, "She head butted Ryuuji because she was embarrassed." And that's pathetically flimsy "evidence".

A Tsun hides her feelings behind anger. Just because Tiaga becomes more open and dere, that doesn't mean she will never show her Tsun side again. Its a major part of the Tsun character dynamic that Tsun lovers like. They want her to remain an abrasive character, as long as they know there's love behind it.

>And then there's the fucking ghost girl.
I don't remember Sakiko being a cunt, she was just obsessive and probably autistic.

True, there was no intent. It just makes the viewer very angry because she never realizes her actions hurt others.

This slut

Not the guy you're replying to but the headbutt was definitely not something a good person would do, especially if that's your ending note. I won't say she didn't haver her reasons because she obviously did but it's similarly obvious that she didn't react maturely and that's a problem with her. I don't think there's any denying she grew over the series but I think there's a good argument to be made that she didn't grow enough.

Fuck you noir cop amy lee is the best.

Man, I was literally thinking if I should add the "I don't actually mean hoe but sure you get the point". I thought it was obvious enough. And I have never said anything about any headbutt, it just sounds that you are simply sperging right now. My evidence is her character throughout the whole series, while your "evidence" is "she must have changed right?", I could go as far as call your hypothesis bullshit but you sure will insist and the conversation won't go anywhere then.

>your "evidence" is "she must have changed right?"
Actually, I posted this: "As for proof that she changed, just compare her interactions with Ryuuji or even Ami early on to the way they interacted later on.
They started at out at odds, but she eventually started to show genuine care for them. She even went out of her way to help Ami.
As well, the very fact that she took matters into her own hands and left to fix her relationship with her mom shows that she'd matured a hell of a lot due to her time spent with Ryuuji."

But you ignored it, probably because acknowledging that Taiga actually took actions that show her personal growth undermines your standpoint.

>But you ignored it
>And you just said how dependable Taiga was of her friends, of course she will grown attached to those close to her, it means nothing since she still breaked everytime things got out of her control
Hmm, I wonder who's ignoring what here, anyways, I think we come to a closure.

But you're wrong. She didn't break. She wanted to fix things with her mom. That's why she left. She wasn't running away. She wanted to become self sufficient before starting a relationship with Ryuuji, and dealing with her personal issues by herself was her first step toward doing that.

>google images
>"best tsunderes"

pic very related.

Kirino a shit.