Why did Israel have to kill him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kcvuBETuwn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we didn't, dumbass. it was the libshit jews that want nationalist jews gone. he approved of our fucking nuclear reactor and ended the american weapons embargo on us, allowing us to win the six day war 8 years later
literally no fucking president was as easy to deal with as he was before, which made it easier to prove Israel is a viable alternative to living in america for jews. is why your own jews fucking killed him. that's also why we're fucking scared shitless of your own jews killing trump

you did it

>implying it wasn't the Mafia, CIA, FBI, pro-Castro recruits, & Lyndon Johnson simultaneously working together to bring the end of western civilization

You know nothing.

Ben Gurion did it.

he was a demaouge, and they die in this country. Like Lincoln, Taft, and MLK. King Fish and so on.

Why would we shoot someone who gives us shekels?

He tried to stop their nuclear weapons program by making sure Dimona was neutered like the faggot filthy kikes want to do to Iran.

I dont know man... But hey! Look! This guy killed more people than Hitler and somehow he isn't always crucified all day every day.

Really makes you think

Fuck you Kike, the world would be such a better place for white people if you didn't exist.

he actually stopped caring about it the second we (((promised))) it would be only for civilian scientific purposes. that's basically the ideal response as far as we cared

That's because he was a ally to kikes.

possibly. but we do exist. and trying to get rid of us 400+ times means that getting rid of us isn't going to work
you might as well pick a jew sect with goals that align with yours and work with them. otherwise you'll just be used by jews whose agenda DOESN'T match your own

>implying there are 2 factions of jews

This dictator is literally the biggest mass murderer in human history.

>but still somehow Hitler is bad

He didn't give you enough obviously.

autism

you mean cia, because he wanted to disband the cia

Anticastro cia assets, not pro castro

israel does whatever it wants and amerigoys applaud

You will be burned again parasite. I'm actually relieved you admitted yourself. God damn bug.

Jew.

No, there's like 20 thousand factions of jews. Jews are the greediest, most parasitic creatures alive. They practice nepotism as a survival strategy to be sure but there's no doubt whatsoever that they'll turn on one another when it's convenient.

>muh two types of jews
Almost as bad as all blacks aren't niggers

all different, but the same. your comment aligns with my own understanding of them. Pretending to be god's chosen, rewriting history so it appears so...
they're soulless and they know it, it's why they want to merge with machinery.

>lolwut...k

these triples confirm, upsidedown 6, 6, 6

seig heil

Basically he was snooping around the Dimona reactor, and was in favor of dismantling the israeli nuclear program once found.

He wasn't a good goy like Lyndon Johnson is the TLDR.

>is this a trend or something?

Shall we make a bet? This is the Information Age, schlomo, and we will not forget or allow it to be scrubbed from our history again.

>even the black guy?

What's so surprising about that? Our government has been compromised by (((them))) since the kennedy assassination.

You'll just have to let time pass and see for yourself

Way ahead of you big nose.

yep.

K.

it wasnt israel it was britain.
ask your queststions

he wanted to stop FED which was and still are printing unlimited money youtube.com/watch?v=kcvuBETuwn0

the nosebergs wanted nukes

because he was catholic

one of the few times i'll take a jew's side

BECAUSE IT WAS NIXONS TURN IN 1960

>a leaf
>having an opinion

It never occurred to me that you'd bind a book on the opposite side when you read backwards.

The Joo inverts everything. Backwards. Ass backwards as the white man would say.

>Why would we shoot someone who gives us shekels?

moar shekels

You overestimate the importance of Israel, you're just a hobby and an undesirable place to escape to.

The US is the true promised land for jews.

before him NOBODY gave any shekels
why risk the same for the one after him?

I truly wish I could believe you. I'm actually serious. it's just very hard when you look at the big picture and notice that pound for pound Jews have done literally a thousand times more harm to the white race than any other group to not conclude, Okay, there is a problem with Jews. if I have ants constantly eating my food in my house, I have an ant problem. I'm not interested in #NotAll.

So can you please drop all of the proof you have that when gen Z comes to power, we shouldn't treat all Jews the same and actually do a Halocost? also, what is your stance on the halocost?

>caring about the man who brought america into a shit war for no reason
>caring about a military-industrial-complex puppet + mafia puppet.

Friendly Reminder: jews always lie. jews killed JFK because he started calling attention to Israels hypocritical nuclear stance and refusal (a refusal which stands to this day) to allow international entities to inspect their nuclear program and facilities.

He wanted to shut down the federal reserve.

He was against fractured banking. That's why

Make him a martyr

Um Jackie O dispatched his behind to the other side!

israel killed him as he was about to investigate their nuclear plants