twitter.com/AnonBabble

>facts first
Comedy News Network?

>fake news about fake news

no point trying to make a logical point with a retard and his followers

>our job is to report the news

very fake news

doesn't even refutes drumpfys argument lol

>we're at a point in time where politics consist of one party angrily tweeting at another like a cringy passive aggressive fuckin loser
I still can't believe it. Something amazes me everyday

Former Trump supporter here.

This is hilarious watching nuclear burn and Trump codes, rural and high Hillary city retards voted IQ, etc.

>cnn translation: our lies, omissions and misrepresentations are not our responsibility, everything's drumpf's fault and heterosexual white people

remember when cnn was feeding people questions and answers during the '16 election
report the news my dick, i wish i could fuck every cnnigger to death

Trumpvestives

BTFO
T
F
O

Shut the fuck up faggot.

Lol they paid for twitter to give them a hashtag badge.

it's like a simple cooking recipe. trump makes chocolate cakes with mustard in them and burns down the house. CNN is like paula deen making wholesome goodness nice and simple

youtube.com/watch?v=X8Lkp8Lesoo

>meme flag
>CNN doesn't deny being fake news

FUCK DRUMPHF
U
C
K

W
H
I
T
E

P
E
O
P
L
E

>Seething

>facts first

you are a nigger and that analogy is, guess what, complete gibberish trash, like you

cheap shitpost to slide and atract replies, fucking shills but more importanly FUCKING NEWFAGS THAT FALL FOR IT

International CNN is paid for propaganda machine. Check out how they manipulate population for money. Kuwait and Saudi Arabia to name a few countries that they worked on.

owned

Trump is right, most of my colleagues think CNN is represents the USA accurately and think of it as "the news network to watch", and think Fox is just complete propaganda and lies

I've been exposing CNN to them now and hopefully they'll start to wake up...

Watch Tucker Carlson or Sean Hannity guys, much better source of news on USA

They more or less confirmed that he's right. It is Trump's job to represent America, and it's CNN's job to report the news. But CNN doesn't report the news. They lie and try to make Trump and America look much worse than they are, due to CNN's political agenda.

>that fucking apple
Wew. He actually baited them into a reply. They lose.

Not really. Their rebuttal was a lie. "We report news." Lol

Your really still going on about the muh Russia bullshit. Nobody cares. They could find out Putin and Trump are genetically related and people wouldn't give a shit because Hillary Clinton is a fucking terrible person.

CNN admitted they are fake and shit. And what's with the apple? Some hex juju?

Weren't you the fag defending boomers in the thread picking on cbtsfags?