Magi 331

Dumping.

Scans will be bad.
If you care about them that much, then please wait for Sense.

Nice, thanks for this.

No problem.

>Sinbad wants to end this

Unforgivable.

He's really in love with her. Cute.

End.

>You wouldnt allow me to die right
>But i will be happy to die

Fuck you you fucking dumb ass bare footed bitch, is that what i asked you?

He is alphababa now.

Please no lion bullying.

So you are in the club with you're waifu then this guy slaps her ass and ask her if she wanna return to the Rukh. What do you do?

Remember that he is the high king of the seven sea and a literal god

Decide to fight for her pride and soul, of course.

Slap his ass instead.

Mess with my waifu lose your laifu

Submit to Sinbad's will. It's only natural after all

>slap her ass
>not mindfuck
I'm good.

I want to KISS Morgiana deeply!

What does everyone return to the Rukh / Sinbad remaking the Rukh has to do with him wanting to surpass other layer's God?

If Ugo can switch the God's order, doesnt that mean he is already the God in the highest position

There are an infinite number of gods, each higher than the last. Ugo's method to switch places in the order requires a lot of power from the rukh. Sinbad wants to kill everyone so as to power up the rukh, than use it to surpass the next highest god. He will then make a new world, help it mature, and then kill it so he can do it again. And he wants to do this forever.

Guys, what's the overall consensus about magi?
It's better than Hunter x Hunter?

Thanks a bunch, OP.

No problem.

>Loving you made me learn to love myself
That's fucking precious. Sinbad should die a thousand deaths for wanting to destroy this.

Man l think alibaba's lame and l don't care about this pairing but this was really cool. Nice to see a healthy, mutual love motivating the guy to be assertive and act.

Yeah, not much of a shipper either but this was really beautiful.

>Man l think alibaba's lame
Shit taste desu.

Seriously, fuck him. At this point I'm just hoping for their happiness.

>Alibaba saying anything meaningful

He says Morgiana is cute. A wise man indeed.

Alibaba is a massive furfag.

I like it.

This.

>it's a antagonist who can take out the people against him but gives them time episode

shounen gonna shounen

sinbad did the same, figth against anyone for his desires

Alibaba's decision is triggered by Morgiana, though, so it's not quite the same.

Alibaba's desired don't involve killing the entire world.

>killing

lol

Finished the anime. Does the manga stay good after that point or does it suck? I never much discussion about it here.

Give it a go, I'd say it's good.

"A man's unending quest for pussy and how it made him fight a God for it" - By Alibaba

I'd read the shit out of that.

>It's obvious what I'm going to be fighting for!!

You're onto something, user.

>Aladin: I can't deal it, you on your own

How is Morgiana so beautiful? She's literally perfection.

I want to do things to her.

Isn't it a Magi's job to guide and advise his King?

It's gotten really different over time. Right now it's entering its final chapters, and while it's not playing out as convincingly as it could, these last few arcs have actually gotten my interest way harder than the rest of the manga. Of course, the fantasy fights are still an important element (unlike the labyrinths), but seeing it develop into a setting where problems are solved peacefully first is kinda fresh.

smash his dick with my boipucci repeatedly until he comes to his senses and realizes what he woukd be throwing away

What things, user?

Hold hands and tell her I love her.

>Hold hands
Far too lewd. Calm down!

I can't help it.

Morgiana drives me crazy.

So Sindbad is pretty much Griffith now.

>The entire world wants to commit seppuku
>"Am I right or wrong if I want to stop this?"
>You're waifu wants to commit seppuku
>"Fuck that shit it's fucking on now!"

Reminder that she was basically illiterate and now has calligrapher-tier handwriting. A more dedicated and talented waifu one does not find.

Which is why Baba is willing to fight God for her.

Morg is like top 5 ugliest shits on this.

She was a literal slave and 9 times out of 10 was probably raped.

Arba in Hakuei's body and that blue haired magician from seven seas that Aladdin stoved his face on her titts are the hottest girls in the series

Mor is the most beautiful girl. She's dedicated and loyal and perfect.

SHIT taste. Mor a best.

t. Fishfag

>loyal

Well no suprise bitch grew up as a slave, being loyal was her job

She was also freed and realized she could do whatever she wants and still chose to stick around her husbando.

Best girl.

>Holding her hand over her belly
Mor carrying Baba Jr confirmed.

Twins, for double the fun.

Can't wait to see Alibaba start his own lion pride.

Alibaba feels so mature lately.

Alibaba please.

People think its possible to stop such sinfulness

Sinbad, what the fuck,bro?

Alibaba just decided to go the Heaven's Feel route. Fuck the world! I want to save my waifu!

Do it for her.

Bind him to bed and claim his manhole.

Sin a shit

But not as good.

Hakuryuu, let it go.

>Cuckuryuu

I think HxH and Magi are equal. Each has its strengths and its weaknesses. They're both great manga.

You can say what you want, but the Magi is a great fresh air amid the usual shonen. Ohtaka is great. I can not wait to read her next manga.

Alibaba, don't you have a waifu to be saving?

Magi had so much potential

it never recovered from alma torran

Look at this shit

so lame.

I wish he changes his mind in the next chapter and finds a legit not cop out raeson to do or not

>wanting to fight for your wife is lame

A noble goal.

>Do i fight for humanity or not
>everyone wants to die
>And on top of that sinbad can create a world where theres no suffering shortly after
>I can probably get a harem of infinite young women too
>Fuck it im fighting for muh waifu
Could him at the very least gone to visit the other kings to see what they think?

>cop out reason
Millions of men and women go about their everyday challenges and hardships because they have someone they love and want to protect.

It's the basis of life itself, Alibaba won't find a better reason because there is no better reason than what he has just found.

>I can probably get a harem of infinite young women too
He doesn't want that, he said he would never be like his father and denied concubines when offered to him.

Either way, I don't think he needs to be heroic all the time. It's fine to be a little selfish and decide to do things for someone you love. I really don't see a problem.

Are you that stupid? There's no opinion to be heard, everyone is brainwashed, only Morg could give any meaningful motivation to Baba right, he has heard some rulers already that are part of Sinbad's household and they all have the same speech: to save my country we must return to the rukh.

>Entire series about becoming the king of the planet and advancing humanity
>It comes down to Muh waifu
>Which happens to be a self insert for women

A post this retarded, I would think of it as bait but these days I don't know, people can be that blind to the shit they are reading or pretend to read.

You didn't really answer my point, though. There's nothing wrong with deciding to fight for one person in particular.

Of course it's not bait, Sinbadfags are retarded and they've been spouting the same
>after alma torran bla bla
>sinbad became a bad guy out of nowhere bla bla

For awhile now.

>Entire series about becoming the king of the planet and advancing humanity
This very notion was put to doubt by Aladdin and Alibaba since literally day one, both never agreed humanity should have one single ruler.

Yeah, you are just stupid, doesn't pay attention to the shit he reads.

>Is it morally correct to stop the creation of a perfect world by a dude who wants nothing but everyones happiness
>as time goes on more people will die from war than the entirety who will go back to the rukh
>Fuck it
>Muh waifu

Why didn't they?

O right they dont know

o right they came to the conclusion of muh waifu

Again, why is that wrong?

Alibaba didn't know what to do. This whole chapter was him going back and forth.
When you're not sure what to do, what's wrong with someone helping you decide?

>by a dude who wants nothing but everyones happiness
kek