Reviving Aus Liberals

Okay ausfags,

I'm on uni exchange right now so excuse the flag, but I'm going to join my local liberal branch when I get back home to try and deliver some semblance of Aussie values and non-cuckedness back into the party/politics in general.

What are the big issues and ideas that I can run on that will redpill the most normies and simultaneously not ostracise me to the general public, if I want to shift Australia back to the white man's conservative paradise as much as possible?

Any and all discussion appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C52TlPCVDio
youtube.com/watch?v=xLROsSQnhvw
youtu.be/fISgKl8dB3M
armstrongeconomics.com/uncategorized/julius-caesar-debt-crisis-negative-interest-rates/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Close the (Pine) Gap!
> Stop mining uranium!
> Stop pretending the Yes vote was legally binding!
> Gay refugee's are a joke! Don't let them in!
any good?

Don't forget to push free-market values on the derelict drunks

bump

You could tell them to stop being private school faggots selling the joint to gooks.

Not an Aussie obviously, but in my experience, the free market is indeed the safest redpill for beginners.

What do you guys mean by pushing the free market onto them?

I study finance so I'm wholeheartedly behind it, but what specifically in reference to?

its a good segway into how generally the less government interference in not only the economy but all aspects of life is a good thing. im not sure if youre more into pushing libertarian redpills or 1488 redpills, though lol

another important redpill imo is the mass immigration redpill, im sure you can use your experience in Europe to back that up. Not that Norway is nearly as bad as some of the other countries there

most important issue imo, as demographic changes leads to voting for more immigration.

What do you guys think of Australian healthcare - in my experience it's pretty good even though nationalised - which free market tends to argue always leads to inefficiency.

Is it because we have a relatively small population and high wealth that the system hasn't imploded thus far?

Immigration today is bad:
youtube.com/watch?v=C52TlPCVDio
Because it is immigration into social security systems.

Free Market (Example drug market)
youtube.com/watch?v=xLROsSQnhvw
Regulation pushes up the prices and makes it more profitable for the drug cartels to produce.

The regulation of the healthcare market pushes up the prices for everyone.
Im not 100% familiar with the Australian healthcare system, but i think you have to pay extra for everything above basic care?

And yes in a first world country a health care system run by the state tends to last longer because you have a relatively high number of net-positive taxpayers to support taxpayers that tend to be a drain on the healthcare system.

so the shortlist

- restrict welfare benefits for immigrants (any idea for time frame?)
- seek to eliminate archaic regulations not pertaining to safety
- restrict foreign national ownership of real estate if not using it to rent

any others?
I'm wondering the capacity to which I could oppose Islam similar to the way Geert Wilders does for the Netherlands - should I run for election first and then introduce this? or consider it an issue to run on?

youtu.be/fISgKl8dB3M

thoughts on how this would be received in australia today? My thoughts is that the MUH ABLEIST crowd would cry, but most people would like it.

Like any first world nation today we're full of millennial commies, numales, anarchists and the lot. Also the kids today don't want to do lots of physical activity so this would work.

Run with Anti-Islam but you have to be prepared with arguments every idiot normie can understand.
Your Argument could be:
Islam is in conflict with every other religion it has contact with.
To keep peace for every other religion we should prevent the ideology of islam to settle down in australia.

Don't call islam a religion because it isn't, in reality it is a political system (quote Khomeni). You have to know by heart all the verses of the quran where it calls for the deaths of infidels and jews.
(Kill them wherever you find them). There are also many historic examples of muslims attacking peaceful civilizations.
On principle every regulation increases cost.
On principle government expenses always squeeze out private innovation.
Restriction on foreign property could lead to a crash, squeezing australians who bought property with credit. This is actually really hard deflating a property bubble without hurting australians. (i don't have a solution for this)

Aussie stick to shit posting that is what you’re famous for.

>Restriction on foreign property could lead to a crash, squeezing australians who bought property with credit. This is actually really hard deflating a property bubble without hurting australians. (i don't have a solution for this)

This is exactly what I've been thinking about too. The only way that the housing market changes to become feasible to the common aussie first time buyer is if it crashes. Now, crashing the market will hurt lots of australians too, so running on any policy which would encourage a crash would be suicide. The only option would be to I guess wait until the market collapses first, and then introduce some policy preventing the same thing happening.

the art of shitposting will only continue to exist if we have a country to enjoy it in. I am protecting our culture so that our sons may have a chance to shitpost, as we did.

armstrongeconomics.com/uncategorized/julius-caesar-debt-crisis-negative-interest-rates/

Reintroduce actual free market and John Locke style liberalism ideas. Stop colluding with the Parkers, Rhinhearts and Murdochs of the world. Protect free speech, private property and individual autonomy.

The V.B and Holden Commodore demographic represent less than 10% of the broader Australian public. That's like saying the U.S shouldn't be free market because Red Necks won't get it.