Effeminate voice

>effeminate voice
>no neck
>clear mental issues

That's it, I'm not touching soy ever again. Look what it did to this guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W-LTSikRwBM
healthyeating.sfgate.com/eating-soy-increase-estrogen-production-2870.html
pcrm.org/health/cancer-resources/ask/ask-the-expert-soy
symmetricstrength.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did he drink Soylent or something?

theres nothing wrong with being feminine

> >clear mental issues

Coming from someone with a dementia diagnosis, TBI, fractures skull at 6 months and more...if I told you what I know you would see him as little different than you.

> I was mind raped by a space octopus and told how to build a death ray.

Fucking leafs, man...so insignificant it's like air through hair...woosh...

>The absolute state of the UK

stop shilling yoursef on Sup Forums you degenerate.

his biceps look fucking disgusting. Shit insertions from his shit mixed race genetics.

Plus wearing a shirt like that that gllefully projects traits like 'badass' about yourself, especially paired with a lifestyle choice like 'vegan' is a clear sign of insecurity and general faggotry

this guys a bitch

I bet he has an extra small dick

Then I hope you stop using milk, processed meat and alcohol as well, they all increase the estrogen in your system.

>vegan+roids
soyroid?

vg could rape you OP

and PJW

I'm skeptical.

Like dude looks strong; but he seems like the kind of nigger who would crawl into the fetal position and cry like a bitch in a real fight.

youtu.be/W-LTSikRwBM

I saw him comment on Golden One's videos. Is Vegan Gains right wing?

Hi VG, go to bed

He claims to be right wing, but he comes off like a whiny bitch so it doesn't matter what his political views are. He acts fucking retarded.

Kek. Looks like Joseph has some catching up to do

Sup Forums is too caught up in soyboy memes to listen to decent advice desu

lmao he has tits
proof that the soyboy meme is 100% projection

Fit, but tiny as fuck, probably can't even bench 300lbs. Also, pencil neck.

i agree, it's really easy to tell when people are insecure and need to project artificial self-esteem

stay the fuck away from soy, that seems to be the lesson

To be honest I'd be more scared of fighting VG boyfriend, you know that dudes the top cos of the way he calls VG a nigger all the time.

He's a nihilist, like most vegan cultists; doesn't believe strongly in anything except veganism.

if anyone considers taking this guy seriously take a look at his wife

It's not the milk itself or the meat that increases the estrogen in your system, it's the added hormone by the meat industry corporations that does it. I'm getting really fucking tired of this false dichotomy that you are just repeating from the vegan blogs you follow, you ignorant faggots.

>the fucking lactation of a pregnant cow doesnt contain estrogen on its own
fuck of m8

We both know that shit was fine in it's natural state until big corporate decided they wanted to inflate their profits even further by injecting the cows with hormones to get more out of each cow. People are also soft and don't exercise as much as they should. You knew damn well what I meant, but you just have to twist shit to fit your bias. You fuck off, Hans.

Why do you judge a man by his appearance like litteral whores. Only women do that, why cant you listen to what he actually has to say. Every his video about nutrition is backed by science and research, you cant debate the superiority of whole foods vegan diet to any other diet, thats why you defend "muh meat tasty mm" with a bunch of emotional crap and shaming a dude for how he looks. Literal bunch of retarded roasties.

There's nothing cool or badass about this dweeb

no i accually thought you meant the industry puts estrogen in milk, yesterday i was "schooled" about how raw milk doesnt containe estrogen, but yeah I agree, thats why milk is unhealthy, you dont want hight rates of cancer growth through igf1, so you shouldnt frink milk.

My brother is starting to look like this prick, that weird body shape where you look like you have a massive chest and nothing else. Probably a combination of baggy clothes and gyno from soy and veganism (he's going out with a mentally ill (anxiety, depression, bulimia) vegan as well)

Im probably smaller than him (180lbs) and have stronger lifts than him by only lifting like once a month

I also do bjj/kick boxing 3 times a week

I would fucking murder him

How do you get arms like that, but keep a pencil neck?
That's impressive.

Good one

minimalist training, so only curls and some dumbell shit

healthyeating.sfgate.com/eating-soy-increase-estrogen-production-2870.html
pcrm.org/health/cancer-resources/ask/ask-the-expert-soy

Being a curlbro is the worst way you can possibly distribute your strength to weight ratio

Dont even work your biceps at all, theyll get worked from other lifts and your triceps are 10x more important anyways

who cares about strength to weight ratio?

>stupid expression on face
>victim eyes

Efficiency. An ideal weight for a 6ft male is 200lbs. You must maximize the strength of that weight so that you also don't sacrifice cardio, speed, or flexibility.

Regardless of your skeletal size, you must make it as balanced as possible for maximum effectiveness.

i would rather skimp on leg work i think, your legs can be fit and fairly strong without massive size, the biceps is no comparison to the quads

>lifting for size
Wrong.
>skipping leg day
Wrong.

Why in holy hell would you want your base to be weak? You are a tree and your legs are your roots, young padawan. You must have strong roots.

from what i have seen if you are low body fat and natural you will likely never be too big, so that it affects your performance in cardio.

im not arguing you should skip leg day, but getting massive legs will not help you when you want to weigh as little as possible

Soy power makes his spine sticking out of his back

Power of soy gains

Again
>lifting for size
Dont do this.

Your muscular strength should be balanced.

I.e. for each strength category you should be as above average as possible, not just some of them, but all of them. If you are below average in a big 4 lift you need to increase it.

Bodybuilders are not strong in relation to their size. How embarrassing.

He's a vegan, so yes that and tofu (which is just soy).

what are you saying give me some examples for strength categories

He got a vasectomy before siring any children. He not the first vegan who I've seen on YouTube parading their infertility. Vegans have an eating disorder, and eating disorders are a mental illness. Vegans are mentally ill. And they seem to disproportionately be misanthropes, and negative population growth fundamentalists.

I'm not at all angry that this nigger mutt removed himself from the gene pool though.

The mental issues come from being a negroid

Bench, OHP, squat, and deadlift are the big 4.

Your goals in each are relative to your body weight.

symmetricstrength.com/

Use this and find out how strong you are. Try to go full elite mode for strength. Notice how it is dictated by your body weight.

Even if it did, hormones are destroyed when ingested orally by your stomach acids you stupid faggots. You don't see a lot of babies growing tits do you, you dumb niggers?

He's Canadian. What'd you expect?

Shhh don't anger the Vegetable boy or he'll stab you with a carrot.

estogen is needed for development, so how is soy femenising again? why are the phytoestrogens not destroyed?
You have studies showing dinking milk incerases estrogen, but you want to just go arround that because literally all hormones are destroyed in the gut.
but again who cares about relative strength, I would rather weigh 20lbs more and lift 50lbs more

Have fun having to take breaks when you walk up hills, lardass.

>why are the phytoestrogens not destroyed
Are you kidding me, stupid?
They're not proteins.

me on pic
eating 10kg of soy every day while working out
you mad skinny faggots?

and animal estrogen is protein?

>shoot

whats wrong with his head?
its fucking weird bro

>vegans jelly they cant drink a gallon of milk a day for less than a dollar

Based Kentucky

Hahaha look at that face, milky soyboy

by being a curlbro

milk comes from cow titty
absolutely disgusting
ew

>lift for 10 years
>have no traps at all

Fucking pathetic

Literally looks like a guy I beat up in high school except smaller and his voice is more shrill. Nice chest VG, uh, really impressive.

Look at the shit PJW posts on his Instagram. Paul is a soyboy faggot.

Comes in chocolate flavor too, sergei

>huu huu i hate children huu huu
I actually hope he's not bullshitting because he's racially inferior and should absolutely, ABSOLUTELY not have kids. No shitskins should.

that lesbian?

woah nice bazookas bro, are your punches strong?

he looks weak as fuck to me
look at his forearms, he wouldnt last a day swinging a hammer

doesn't changes the fact that it comes from disgusting cow titty
say that to my face not online and see what happens u filthy gypsy

This mongrel was doomed from the start. Going vegan is like a drop in the ocean of this guy's issues.

his wife looks like a tranny

У мeня ceйчac тaкoй пepиoд в жизни, я бы пoдoшeл к тeбe, cидящeмy зa кoмпoм, oбнял зa шeю и нeжнo пoцeлoвaл в yхo, дpyг.

holy shit you look like a bitch
get surgery dude, you need it

>says the country with africa tier levels of aids

SyntholGains™

Look at those puss filled balloons.
I wonder what'd happen if I popped them... I bet at least a years worth of steroid juice in there

bitch theres a reason your arms look like nutsacks and being vegan is not one of them

Its synthol

Literally just oil, mo muscle mass at all

No*

Checked. Jfc, that's cheap. I pay like 4 bucks here in Florida.

Кaкиe жe пиндocы дayны, a? И вoт этих дoлбoeбoв в пopaшe бoгoтвopят тaмoшниe инвaлиды.

>Gay posing
>Arms look like the thighs of a fat American.

Crikey user get a doctor.

This is bad training advice. If you want strong arms, you should curl.

lol yikes he doesn't even look like a human

HOLY SHIT
FUCKING DISGUSTING

I don't understand why blowjobs and kickboxing are related to be being strong.

he looks like the bad guy from the hulk movie
you know the one with Edward Norton in it

he needs to stop lifting and work on his posture

>he doesnt train brazillian jiu jitsu

Never going to make it

he looks like he was squeezed on the waist and everything went up. like in a cartoon.

How the fuck does that even happen

>soyroid

I like it.

Looks like he's never done one chest workout

No traps either.