What part of the U.S is the most racially tense right now? Where would be the first city a race war would take place?

What part of the U.S is the most racially tense right now? Where would be the first city a race war would take place?

Share your thoughts.

any place with niggers, liberals, democrats, or “progressives”

Exactly. LA. MS-13 vs Crips and Blood. Race war has been going on quite awhile.

All of the cities on this list are full of armed, angry blacks and could easily ignite.

There's never going to be a race war. The demographic problem will be solved by economic collapse/WWIII

kill them all seriously

U.R. A.N.U.S

Chicago here

The blacks are assmad like always because white people are smart and successful and they are not.

I suppose a race riot could maybe happen here, except whites are total fucking pussies and cucks here so they would probably just run.

I think all whites should just leave Chicago and let it collapse for the lulz

So basically let it turn into Detroit then.

That's not really the race war I'm talking about though. I think most people are aware by now that Compton stands for "City of Mexicans pulling triggers on niggers".

WW3 is going to be the race war

the emptying of chicago might help turn illinois red so lets go for it

Probably South Chicago, but it would just be Blacks smashing up shit & the remaining White people leaving

How would that turn it red?

and being red is going to solve all of illinois problems

Huntington was right.

On a related note, WWII I is the next American Civil War

removing all the niggers removes many of the democrat votes at the same time

Realtalk, it will be in California. Spics are more militant than nigs, easier to sweep into far left causes. The far-right whites I know there are all more violent than the ones in the south or on the east coast.

>South Chicago

There are no white people there. It's literally miles and miles and miles of congoid monkeys

I know that but he said the emptying of Chicago not Illinois. I dont see how getting rid of blacks in one city in a state will make that state go red. They'll most likely just move to a different city in the same state.

None. Peace and love flow freely.