All you people are bigots!!!!!!

I can't understand why you don't like Muslim refugees in western countries. Seriously Sup Forums I can't believe the bigotry and xenophobia on this website.

All you western men are such racists. We should be opening our countries to the oppressed women of the muslim world.

They are treated as second class citizens and forced into arranged marriage. We should personally let them into our countries and even our homes.

I would personally take one of these refugees into my home. I would even share my own bed with a refugee if they needed me to.

Other urls found in this thread:

4cache.net/image/44587.html
thecut.com/2016/06/suddenly-more-men-than-women-in-sweden.html
youtu.be/FLMNNJGuCPo?list=PL76yL3nJnw1Hw6bNLkvINnmG1CfUumtHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You'd be a fool to believe that muslim women would dress and like in the picture. You'd be a fool to believe they would look at you twice.

The oppressed women of the muslim world aren't coming to europe. Over 80% of these migrants are young, fit men on a rape jihad.

But refugees only impact me negatively. I have zero motivation to think of them positively.

Do you like christian refugees in muslim countries?

How do they benefit me personally?
Cause otherwise it will just become another nigger.

You can’t understand why we don’t like rapists, murderers, former ISIS soldier who has beheaded civilians, drug sellers?

98% of all refugees are male children in their 30’s.

>all you people are bigots
really makes me think

Low effort bait

it's not like they are backwards goat fucking, pedo rapists suicide bombers or anything

I am a muslim and I am against migration (at least in the form it is right now)

> all white people are bigots
fixed. PoC can't be bigots by definition.

>blah blah blah 1 post by this ID

Remember to spice your posts, gents

Inb4 OP is ShitLeaf or "HER TURN" American.

LMAO

underrated post

yes we must take in the muslim wemen.

op is LARPing

I wouldn't mind letting in only females, even married ones, though the cannot invite their spouses here. Also let in proven (dental records check)

Ayyyyyyyyy lmao

>t. pooinloo who can't get saudi whores in Dubai

M8, khaleeji women are the most degenerate bar none.

>Oppression of women
>Rape
>Female genital multilation
>Honor killings
>These being reasons to hate Islam when there are far better reasons to hate it.
Traditionalist cuck detected.

Of course the reasons to hate Islam is how bad they treat the poor women while ignoring the fact that that is one of the only benefits Islam actually brings.

Islam does far more damage by repressing science, restricting those of other religions (killing Pagans) and forcing their religion on the population killing apostates then anything on women.

Who gives a fuck about FGM when MGM is still practiced in our country? when it comes to slavery society just changed the method and being taken hostage is what the police does.

And don't get me started on burning people alive (aka Waco).

>tfw matched a qt Egyptian grill
Forgive me Sup Forums for I have sinned

throwing acid in women's faces and stoning them to death is not cool

hmm, why dont we like muslim refugees, could it be, i dont know, rapes? nah, it cant be it, how about regularly organised riots? no, who cares about that. so, rising terrorism and approval of it among these people? nope, thats cool too. lack of respect for the culture they are benefitting from? im not sure
seriously, i think i just had an epiphany, refugees welcome!!!

Most migrants at men
I'm okay with single women coming here , provided they weigh less than a certain amount

i need similar sauce to cure my racism

People are not equal

Is it the Islam or is it the shit skin , there aren't any truly white Muslims even Bosnians are swarthy many times

neither, its backward arabic-african primitive 'culture' and lack of basic education

Not true. Even the very few degenerate ones wouldn't sink so low to go for an autistic neckbeard.

4cache.net/image/44587.html

It depends of the country, you should know that, retard, Afganistan isn't Turkey or Albania, yes, you can fuck muslims girls like that being Catholic or whatever, in North Morroco there's toons of brothels

Of course I like refugees

No what I meant, retard is that refugee women would probably be married or get married to a muslim. No refugee women would be in anyone's bed. Like OP wants.

>refugee women
Refugge women usually don't travel alone, if they do they usually end in slave trades as prostitutes, some of them do

And you have also black muslims girls from Centro African countries like Mauritania or Mali, countries that are +90% muslims and that girls are sold as prostitutes

I dont have time for anyone thats compelled to lie to me.

I know that clock and city...

Open your mouth to me, EVER, and I will kill you.

Go kill yourself and take your shitty bait threads with you.
>fuck off

>lol fugg wahmen
>o no dey killz muh pagans dey dindu nuffin
mgtow virgin detected
go fuck your artifical womb and stop posting
oh wait
artifical wombs are not invented
even sex "robots" don't give the user 1/12 of the expected experience a woman would give
you have no chance of reproducing you fucking neckbeard

Only allow muslim women into the west to bleach them white

>let them into our homes
Tell me how many women like that would you see coming as refugees?
Refugees are all males and the only females are either old hags or another type of would-not-touch-with-a-10-mile-pole-ew
But if you offer me pic related and o n l y pic related without her family or children or anything, then I'm all in for refugees

Underrated post

Here, let me fix your head. Everything will be better.

>I can't understand your position
This is the root component of all bigotry. What irony!

sage

circumcision of any kind, male or female needs to be demonized

Retard. Theyre all sluts, unfortunately.
t. Muslim.

Okay let’s see how many took the bait so far 10,892 lurkers and approximately 36 newfags and 14 oldfags That still haven’t learned shit.

I wish we got all women migrants

>Over 80% of these migrants are young, fit men on a rape jihad.
I hate to break it to you but its almost never less than 90% male and the only reason its not 100% male is because the remainding percentages are counted as "children" but these children are men age 18-30 who lie about their age in 80% of cases

thecut.com/2016/06/suddenly-more-men-than-women-in-sweden.html
Case in point, Sweden and Norway now have a majority male population because of migration

We all know that felling bro.

Threads like this make me wonder. Women are more likely to support mass immigration than men, and immigrants are mainly men. If there was some massive disaster in Asia, and millions of Asian women became refugees in search of a new home, would the gender positions reverse? Men waving #RefugeesWelcome banners while Western women become the biggest proponents of closed borders.

>would the gender positions reverse?
If the gender positions swap then yes, women would oppose mass migration if it was mainly women coming to europe.

Makes perfect sense too
Women want men to face competition and while we always do face competition from eachother its not enough, women want more competition in men because it will give them more power (in dating) because it drives up their market value

It wont however be all women who oppose mainly women migrating, alot of this isnt driven by sexual desire but a natural willingness to help. Women are somewhat nurturing at heart so they wont all oppose it but they also dont like competition because they cant deal with it because they never ever have to deal with competition

Just a handfull of muslims more in my country more than doubled the crime rate. Nowadays you can't go one week without reading about muggings, rapings or even murder by "Arab men". Seriously, they are subhuman monsters that need to be culled. All of them.

Muslims already have 50 countries.
Let me guess, colonialism = bad, Islamic Imperialism = good?
As someone who lives as a minority around islam in my own country I can sincerely state it is not a fate I would wish upon my worst enemy.
I was very tolerant. Very peaceful. Very welcoming. That has got us nowhere. Every time we give an inch they take a mile.

knowing what kind of "refugee" is represented in the media... DO IT
ya frakking jude

youtu.be/FLMNNJGuCPo?list=PL76yL3nJnw1Hw6bNLkvINnmG1CfUumtHY