Explain "its okay to be white" to a non white person

Explain "its okay to be white" to a non white person

Self-explanatory, isn't it?

Basically, the message is that it's okay to be white.

You know how as a non-white youre allowed to openly take pride in your heritage and pursue your natural ethnic interests? Its the same sentiment but for white people

"Is it OK for you to be black?"
"Yes."
"Then it's OK for me to be white."

Any other answer then yes you either walk away or execute if the race war has already started.

I'd fight on the side of white people. Even if they won't accept me I will bring down as many shitskins as possible so that I may be reborn as a white man.

>this

What happens when they ask "doesnt everyone know this already" "whats with all the stuff on the internet i see saying its okay to be white"

It's just saying that being white isn't in itself a bad thing. The far leftists and minority activists (most of whom are white or Jewish) don't openly admit their animosity towards white people in general, but rather dance around that fact with a lot of ideological hot air about white privilege and systemic racism and income inequality and whiteness as a "construct" of oppression.

When those activists call out the papers that get posted as "problematic", they implicitly say that it's NOT okay to be white, since they have a problem with the message.

It's a bait. Leftists will get mad seeing any political posting that speaks to or about white people (in a non hostile way). When they do get mad, they look insane to normal people who see lefties saying it's not okay to be white.

its ok to be nonwhite
see how that works nigger?

Obviously not everyone agrees with the statement. Kill em if they say that, just to be safe.

Point is, by the way many of our cultural institutions act you'd think it were not okay to be white.

If you're non white like you said, you have no idea what it's like to sit through social justice education as a fairly innocent white kid. They try to manipulate your psyche to fit their bent.

White people is the new fast food word born in the fast food nation. White people came from several culture, they are not a political group. It's ok to be white is dumb like black lives matter.

The meaning btw is clear

Btw if any of you boys didnt know op is a non white person and if you dont like it you can blow it out your ass

>nonwhite
>American flag
Back to your shithole.

Lmao im actually from the cayman islands but ive been livig in america for like a year and 3/4 to be honest with you america is filled with anglo/germanic people but metropolitan areas are filled with nig nogs and not the friendly kind from back home

what kind of explanation is needed, the message is clear. its oky to be white == its not wrong to be white, because, well, it isnt. any other point of view is kinda racist in my mind.

How is it in poland can i come over and impregnate your white womenz

if you are willing to work and integrate i dont give a flying fuck about your pigmentation, find a gal and put a kid in her, if your plan is not to blow yourself up and contribute i couldnt care less

What are you?

What a nice guy

Asian.

i prefer 'pragmatic'

I wouldve been white if it hadnt been for the fact that my great grand mother was black everyone else in my family are direct descendent of spanish settlers coming from iberia to cuba my parents went over to the cayman islands to have me though but you could say that im slightly racemixed idk ive got curly black hair and brown eyes but my mothers got green eyes and blonde hair and my dad had curly hair and brown eyes aswell

Makes sense then, seeing as white people are cool with asians.

Sand nigger or a gook?

Lmao i thought you were talking to me nvm

We heard you the first time, but of course you took the opportunity to remind and later share you’re Caymans. Don’t you have sugar cane to chop, nigger?

I aint black and there is no sugar cane in cayman

There's nothing to explain. Either you agree with it or you don't.

Do you agree with it?

Yea sure why not

>What happens when they ask "doesnt everyone know this already"

That was our response to black lives matter.

Gook. To be precise the ones who were on America's side but lost.
I also prefer to live in white dominates countries than the alternative.

It's not okay to not be white.

>he can't understand a simple sentence