Any Arms Peddler fans left out there?

Any Arms Peddler fans left out there?
Any news about the next chapter?

Beats me user, maybe someday.

I love the setting, characters and almost everything about it except the main plot with the sword and the book of keys.

I wish it wasn't there at all.

>911
>hello operator? yes, there's a woman who's older than she looks trying to /ss/... yes, gray hair and raccoon eyes...

I actually agree.
I think it almost doesn't even need a main plot. It could just be short episodic adventures that eventually lead to a big plot.
It has such potential but always falls a little short in execution.

It's fitting that this Series has some similarities to Berserk. Because this Hiatus would have killed me if I hadn't spent seven years on a goddamn boat

Right here user.

Without the self destruction those keys are doing to FeMC, we'd have a great post apocalyptic adventure.

whenever i see this something about just say kurohime from another dimension

Huh, I thought I was the only one. I'm actually glad I wasn't the only one thinking it was a distracting and actually rather unsatisfying plotline compared to the adventure arcs in different areas a la Kino's Journey and the like.

it's gayu

Nailed it.

I was hoping this manga would go in a completely different direction. Namely Garami not being a female vampire Guts, and actually just a really badass arms dealer.

>manga about gun dealers in a wasteland
>suddenly cursed swords
>demons
>Bible Black

It really jumped the rails at the vampire arc. A cursed gun wouldn't feel half out of place as Soul Edge did. Lost motivation to read it after that arc.

I'm pretty sure everyone shares the same opinion you do.

The art, setting and most of the characters are great, but the plot (from overall to episodic) is way too simple, way too predictable and doesn't carry the impact that it should.

Is there really /ss/?

Lucky frogs, apparently they've already got it licensed.

Reminds me of kurohime too. Those were the days.

Vous avez besoin d'apprendre le français

nope
Kid does have someone he's sorta into, but no romance has bloomed from it