Has Sup Forums already forgotten Eric Clanton?

Walking around freely 224 days after his assault

Other urls found in this thread:

educationviews.org/militant-antifa-activists-deep-ties-notorious-nambla-pedophiles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a god damned shame. massive harassment efforts are imminent. This monster must be made to live in the hell he's created.

At least he will think twice before attending an antifa protest again. Even though he was freed after a few months, i doubt the same will happen if he gets arrested for the same reason again. And now he knows that a hoodie and mask won't hide his face

Someone should give him a taste of his own medicine.

Can I get a quick rundown?

Did he face trial yet? Was he found guilty of assault as OP alleges? What's going on with this? Sup Forums did a great job of presenting evidence and got this man arrested, so what is happening?

He didn't get in any trouble!?!?

He had a few court appearances, with the most recent in late August. He plead "not guilty" to some charges and posted a few hundred thousand in bail. His next appearance is on December 14.

Antifa turned on him after he snitched and got Felarca and a couple BAMN pedos arrested

Where did he get a few hundred thousand dollars? Hmmm.....

Is the antifa movement dead? There's been so nothing from these guys for a few months now besides a failed revolution on the 4th and I'm starting to suspect their organizers all got arrested.
For a group that was rioting about literally anything they seem to be pretty quiet right now.

>trust fund

BAMN

I don't speak Yiddish

Eric is a BAMN member, the more extreme antifa with roots to NAMBLA.

These people don;t want to indoctrinate youth, they want all age limits abolished

Antifa never recovered after the Berkeley massacre.

It's cold outside and finals are coming up

>nambla

Funny, but makes it a bit too obvious.

how is he still out walking around?

educationviews.org/militant-antifa-activists-deep-ties-notorious-nambla-pedophiles/

Because it was 100% astroturfed bullshit. They had buses that ferried these assholes around the country and organizers to rile up the locals. The cops shot some crazy nigger here (El Cajon) for pointing a vape at them and these people ARRIVED and did protests for a week. THEN some nigger was shot by cops in Los Angeles and they magically disappeared when they MOVED operations up there.

There's some good video of BLACK people with jobs and cars punching these fake astroturfers for blocking traffic and fucking up their cars.

Thats illegal, lets get him raped by refugees

So what was he supposed to do? Let the literal Nazis do what they want?

Considering they wanted to exercise their first amendment rights, yes. Or are you condoning beating anyone who does something legal that you disagree with?

>walking
Why? Was his bike stolen or something?

They didn't, he still hangs out with them and they defend him. No is falling for your shitty memes.

He's fucked when he goes back to court anyway

Soros