PSYCHO-PASS

Tonight is the annual NoitaminA event where they will announce their lineup for July 2017.

Odds of PP3 being announced are very likely since the producer himself hinted at it last year.

Other urls found in this thread:

live.line.me/channels/75/upcoming/189544
youtube.com/watch?v=sF0QLtk3YH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Great more pretentious Ghost in the Shell wannabe stuff

I'm hype

Stream?

Stream link: live.line.me/channels/75/upcoming/189544

>implying you can get more pretentious than GitS
I won't deny they probably want to ride the GitS hollywood movie hypewave

Still I have high hopes for S3.

Tweet from producer hinting at more PP

Holy fuck really? When does the event start?

Oh wait the event starts in seven hours you fucking knob!

I dare not look at the Hollywood Trailer - but is it decent?

Also pls new Psychopass

>new season
well holy fuck.
2017 is gonna be one hell of a year.

it's ok. It feels like another capeshit movie, though

psycho pass
more like
psycho ASS

It's not confirmed yet. Remember, keep your expectations in check - otherwise we'll be like Indexfags

Gotta build up that hype

So who'll be the villain this time?

>very likely
okay bud

Producer said "wait for more psycho-pass" if that isn't a hint at new content coming then I don't know what is

True but i'm gonna stay hype till proven otherwise, 2017 is already shaping up to be one hell of a year.

What was her name again?

Well, either we're getting more Psycho-Pass, or he's going to shoot up the conference.

LOL GET IT CUZ UR 14 YEARS OLD

spoopy booger

in b4 pachinko and this fanbase goes the way of haruhi's.

Seppuku Bugei

You know who

The humans were the villains all along.

I never finished S2. It didn't feel like the same anime and it bugged me. Should I finish it? Only watched 3 episodes. Does it get better?

>be like Indexfags
Those poor fuckers

their still pissed about it, its incredible.

N-next year for sure...

>Akane villain

If Mika is also the MC then Sup Forums will implode

It was the biggest bait and switch possible. You'd understand the anger if you were witnessing it live.

i did i'm one of those indexfags, just not an anime only slut like the majority of the fanbase

>implying there will even be a true villain

Kogami will come back determined to destroy Sybil once and for all, and Akane will be left with difficult decisions. It will be a morally gray battle of ideologies with Kogami (Freedom, anarchy) vs Akane (Stability, control).

I think Mika earned her spot on top of Akane's "Kill to see if I'm CA" list long ago

and akane will win because loljapanese mentality.
theres really no way to make that good though.

Even ignoring how she somehow got skilled enough to go hand to hand with him, Hes at least twice her weight and height how the fuck?

nigguh do you even minmax?

She's fueled by all the bullying she got over her appearance.

Nanomachines, son

She magically just pulls her twig arms out of his grip like 3 times.

No.

>loljapanese mentality
That's not what Akane represents. She's Burke, she's not "Shikata ga nai"

In other words, yes American Revolution, no French Revolution.

>Psycho Pas
YAAAAAAAWN!

When are we going to get the TRUE sequel we need?

It would be funny if it aired on the same season as the new PA working life show or YuYuYu S2 just for the sake of seeing either of those outselling PP again.

Guys, I miss Kagari and Masaoka

I mean PP sells pretty well. Always more than the budget, and in the case of the movie, well beyond that.

I miss them too, even more when I remember the insufferable pieces of shit from S2.

Fuck yes; I hope for S3.

I thought he was holding back. At the beginning, it looked like he recognized her so he didn't go all out.

Picked a bad month to go on an adderall tolerance break. I'll try to be up before the event starts. It'll be fun if we get a confirmation and it'll be fun if we get Indexed.

If Yuuki Tuna can do it.

this bitch had better die though

Not conciously holding back, but her appearance surprises him, you can see it in the .webm.

Akane fights dirty though, that's her MO. She waited for Shogo to tire himself out wailing on Kogami before ganking him with a helmet, she threw a flash grenade to distract Kogami and Shogo when they fought in the warehouse, she shot out the tire of Shogo's truck, and in that season which must not be named she uses a crane to trick the two Murderbots into killing each other

youtube.com/watch?v=sF0QLtk3YH0

I took a liking for her.
I'll never forgive inspector tiddies killed by friendly fire though.
Her and vagino make a fine duo.

>liking Mika
I hope Akane kills her and has a blast doing it

Even Yayoi wouldn't fingerbang that cunt

>Even Yayoi wouldn't fingerbang that cunt
Headpats count.

Is it time?

>Even Yayoi wouldn't fingerbang that cunt
What about Shion?

Denial can only last for so long.
No way he'd be back.
I lost faith after the movie.

I mean he's fucking dead man

It's disintegrator mode - what little was left of Kagari was vacuumed up by a brain piloting a Ruumba

He just opened a pizzeria with Choe, he'll be back

>7 hours
Fuck.

>p&s rumors
>haruhi rumors
>psycho pass rumors
Fuck, Geass got a new season, at least one of these three is bound to happen.

Five hours and 46 minutes left now

Check the countdown in the link

Yeah you'd think so, right?

Has akane killed somebody already?

Urobuchi's already doing the Godzilla CGI film and Thunderbolt Fantasy season 2, would he even have time to work on this or are we getting a replacement again?

HYPE

Hopefully it won't be as bad as S2.

>won't deny they probably want to ride the GitS hollywood movie hypewave

GitS live action really rustle my jimmies but I wouldn't say no to western Psycho-Pass TV
I mean, it's just NCIS in the future

PP has way more going for it with a strong hint from the anime producer than Haruhi which is literally just fan speculation and PSG which has something but not necessarily an anime.

>western Psycho Pass
STARRING LENA DUNHAM AS AKANE TSUNEMORI

AND DAVEED DIGGS AS SHOGO MAKISHIMA

PP should have stopped at season 1.

It has and can only go downhill.

who is this cute girl? s2 character or something?

It could be completely original, with no related character other than the granny for example
As we know there's many investigation sub units.

Vagino

Five hours and thirty minutes left

Remember stream link is HERE so you can check the countdown(and hopefully take over for me with the countdown, I'm getting sleepy)

CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

TFW Akane rocks a fucking Strayer Voight Infinity TIKI which is 7000 dollars AT THE FUCKING CHEAPEST

Good choice though. For a woman with her frame. the recoil is a non-issue. The stopping power and accuracy is substantial. Very clear she's going for the most bang she can get without sacrificing mobility.

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO-

>Odds of PP3 being announced are very likely since the producer himself hinted at it last year
As long as it's like the first season, I have no problems with it. The 2nd season was a let down.

It's true that last year the Producer said "more info soon", but the Index Producer has been feeding them that line for half a decade

>people still have the genderbend pictures I made from season 1

Writers. We need the Butch. Even though that means the rest of Sup Forums will watch the show religiously so they can say how Urobuchi is a hack, and then unironically wonder why the man gets so many projects.

Except Gen and the staff love working on it.
They just need to put ubukata on their blacklist.

I want 22 episodes with Butcher at the helm. I want a good villain, more Kogami, and lots of memes. Make it snappy.

Well yeah, HDDs don't die so easily.

Ubukata got arrested for domestic violence lol

TF2 and CGI projects in general dont take much effort to produce.

Bitch was lying though.

Seriously this right here.

The butcher may get shit on a lot, but his stories are one crazy ass rollercoaster ride.

TF isn't too long or hard to make, nor is the Godzilla thing

Besides I think that might have been why we didn't get an announcement last year

I think that one works better with the normal top image.

>tfw haven't had as much fun on Sup Forums since watching original Psycho Pass with all of you

Those were great great times.

We'll get quality memes and fun again.

Watching Danganronpa 3 completely and utterly fail was fun, but that had a lot of required reading before watching.

Man it's been too long since I've had a good laugh at this one in particular.

But remember when some Anons thought they were fucking before the reveal?

At least the required reading was actually entertaining.

>Watching Danganronpa 3 completely and utterly fail was fun
It was an angry kind of fun. What they ended up going for was just so goddamn stupid... dude just... just fucking make the kid show his brainwash anime. Beat him up if you have to. THere was a far better way to go about, like, everything...