Creators of Civilization

Let's make a unanimous universal agreement that everything that we have today wouldn't've been possible without Southern Europeans/Mediterraneans and Middle Easterners. They made the most mathematical achievements, pioneered countless inventions such as the wheel, sewer systems etc. Northern Europeans literally were sub saharan African tier till 400 years ago. xD inb4 "But what about today"- today's inventions wouldn't've been possible without the past civilizations.

T. half Lebanese half Greek

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
nature.com/articles/nature23310
johndenugent.com/english/english-new-report-on-where-blue-eyes-come-from/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Arabs are invaders and have nothing to do with the ancient people who lived in that region.

>T. half Lebanese half Greek
Sure thing.

i agree with you but don't be a We wuzer

Is just Jordan Syria Iran & Irak, arabs has nothing to do with Mesopotamia or Persia they are at the South

And at the end of the day you're an Amerimutt who lost any claim at an identity when his parents signed the immigration papers.

All that showed up when white blue eyed sailors arrived into the Med 7k years ago,
They brought the wheel, copper, writing, laws, maritime trade and started civilization.

Only happened after the blue eyed Phoenicians arrived into the Med.

English people are a mix of Anglo, Germanic, Celtic, French, Jewish, Gypsy traveller, And last but not least, Pakistani.

Yet I'm the mutt considering I'm full Mediterranean lol Ok Whatever you say Alastair Iqbal

Personally I'd place the Greco-Roman empire first, because it helped spread everything it achieved - and probably achieved the most things

WE

I will make that agreement universally only if you agree universally that Mediterraneans from today and Mediterraneans from 3000 years ago are completely different people and shouldn't take pride in their accomplishments or anything like that.

hello Abdul

continuity has been proven

>Greatest armies
maybe during ancient times or am I missing something here?

>we wuz romans and shiet
t. muslim rape baby

We are the exact same people. Invasions from other nations rarely affected the genotype of the mediterranean peoples We have always been tanned/olive skinned we weren't blonde blue eyed sissies

Your post is obviously bait but I think the overall idea is fair, all Europeans have had their exclusive time in the spotlight and all Europeans have benefited from other Europeans. There's really no need for dick-waving and divide and conquering ourselves. Plus your memes have all gone stale

>t. Half Abo quarter Filipino Quarter Scottish ozzie

>Brits are a mix of Anglo, Germanic, Celtic, French
Yeah no shit, we're a mix of Celtic and Germanic, two cultures who had a shared identity, I'm proud to have such a concrete foundation to share with my European brothers. You on the other hand are a literal half breed and like I said, any claim to an identity went down the drain when your dad nutted in your mum to satisfy his interracial fetish.

Burger friend is right. This is not the time to divide and conquer

the med an central asia had been settled by r1a people during those periods. j types drove them further north over a period of 6k years

The Roman and later Byzantine empire were huge for the population then m8
I don't know in comparison to the Mongol empire tho

unless it means great as in best which is an exaggeration but also accurate considering they were curbstomping everyone for 1000 years nonstop

Exactly, even though modern greeks are more turkish than turks themselves, they still might have 0.5% greek dna in them, so they are still 0.5% our european brothers

looks like i have to save this thread from subhumans

das rite, i mean, you can compare persian on the left, and germutt on the right, haha he is literally niger, muh aryans xDDDDD

thats wrong you shitskin

kαλημέρα

you dont understand the meaning of those stats

if I rape your daughter her kids dna is going to be closer to mine than a greek. that graph demonstrates such a phenomenon

the people in those areas got utterly, completely raped. they are no longer the same

>modern greeks are more turkish than turks themselves
CITATION NEEDED

kαλημέρα αδελφέ μου

he just made that up
because he is a jealous shitskin

>Northern Europeans literally were sub saharan African tier till 400 years ago
Wait what?

your map just shows river valley civilizations

you indian shitskin in australia

You're missing the Indo-Aryans of North India.

maybe he means finns

>sees the stats
>completely ignores the STUDIES
here you go my mutt friend

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

nature.com/articles/nature23310

calm down mehmet, this is scientifically proven by numerous studies, modern greeks are ottoman offspring

is this fake???

That is just retarded
They were civilized long before the 1600s

there are more mehmets in your capital than in all of Greece

you manipulative diaspora shitskin

they are still subhumans
so are you

These are the first civilizations to show u[, note: the Egyptian and Mesopotamian pre-Islamic semitic people were way more advanced and later got invaded by Persians, Europeans, then by uncivilized Arab semitic people from the south. They are no were near what they used to be. They all got destroyed by subhumans.

he means this although 400 years ago is an exaggeration, it's more like 1000

read you manipulative indian shitskin

Oh if its already proven beyond any shadow of a doubt why don't you just post them here right now? Shouldn't be hard to do now should it?

don`t worry Jihadisson, everything is back to square one

>A.D. 1280-1500
>A.D. 1325-1550
>ancient

????
How are you any better? In what way?

1000 years ago we traveled to Canada and down to Constantinople.
How can Africa tier people do that?

true
Byzantines also had some nice looking armour

that is objectively false

look ir up yourself i am not google.com

Are you denying history to suit your pro-Germanic agenda? These ancient civilizations were clearly not living in snownigger huts.

it's called paint

I am a Greek
you are not

its not you shitskin

All those peoples got niggered todays Italians and Greeks have as much in common with their ancient counterparts as i do with the dacians and that is to say that we live on the same land they did and a really small amount of dna was kept.
Yes nords were literally snowniggers back then but lets talk about the present,the present shows us that the whiter a country the better and those countries have not been white ever since islam shitskins invaded.

you are using a false map you indian shitksin

>southern europeans are our saviour
>northern europeans are satan personified
What are central europeans?

>ad hominem
spoken like a true sultan

it's actually true, in Greece there are about 100k pakis and let's say 50k more rapefugees waiting to be shipped to Germany or Sweden

Netherlands have about 550k muds

they both paled drastically in comparison to mongols but it's a different age so the comparison is moot

>look ir up yourself i am not google.com

So you just present a claim and then tell others to look it up? Or do you say that because you CAN'T prove it

your post is full of stupid trash
but you are romanian
so its normal you subhuman

you are a manipulative shitskin
all you post is lies

its proven that all upperclass rulers where white and blonde in ancient times, you can see it in all the statues

its not you shitskin

citation needed

But no one is denying that.

your brainlet numale tier science mag supercedes computational genetics?

man, greeks are stupid

go on, tell me like the greeks yesterday that loans never need to be paid back

you just post trash
you sneaky shitskin

Ask the OP not me lol, I never said viKANGs couldn't build ships

POO

So basically your proof for the fact that modern greeks being turk is to post... egyptian pharaohs? Is that your proof? Also do you even know what ethnicity Egyptian dynasties used to be? Does the Ptolemaic Kingdom ring any bells to you?

Yeah they were probably mainly Ancient Greeks and Romans.

you are stupid you shitskin
cant even go to the real study you mentally retarded subhuman

Not even gonna read the posts in this thread. I know it's all stupid divisive shit from both sides. I'm Italian, Portuguese and German and northern euros have a lot to be proud of. They basically created the modern world. The inventions, medicine, etc.

Haha its you

Stob viKAGNZ meme :(

yes they were white and blonde, probably viking invaders of some sort, they probably were seen as gods and turned into pharaos

>im proud because im a mongrel

Or they were white and they are lying.....what if the Sumerian's were white?

vikings didnt exist back then you sneaky shitskin

in the case of size definitely, in the case of bestestness (sic) not so much, the Mongol empire lasted less than 200 years

Yeah I know at least 2 that had European dna
thing is, is there a study for more (since there was always a foreigner ruling over Egyptians)? And we're talking about meds here mostly

What are you doing in germany if you hate everybody else than southern europeans?

>Lebanese half Greek

based pastry

i said of some sort, maybe early vikings

>Babylon representing mesopotamia
>no ur
>no assuh
>no uruk
>no akkad

Shit map

"India is the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of history, the grandmother of legend, and the great-grandmother of tradition. Our most valuable and most instructive materials in the history of man are treasured up in India only." - Mark Twain

Sup Forums will deny this

this is my country
i hate southern europeans too

literal trash
like everything else you post you sneaky shitskin

not vikings. before everyone blended together blonde aryan types lived in every geographic region.

they places that got overhelmed by niggers turned into niggerville

northern europe never diluted them much, and recovered faster

into the trash you shitskin

so you hate greeks while being a greek?

prove me wrong abdul

Well they sure as hell didn't travel down to Egypt. You are thousand of years early

not Greeks

hmmm that sounds logical yes. so even back then the meds loved multiculturalism

I found this interesting article. johndenugent.com/english/english-new-report-on-where-blue-eyes-come-from/

back then there weren't any vikings and all northern europeans found were enslaved

Stop hiding behind your meme flag you fucking Pajeet

chances are higher that you are an abdul
you shitskin

>prove me wrong
as if the Sup Forums made meme pictures and you sneaky posts arent enough

you are all inferior to us Greeks