Stupid Charlie Hebo, you shouldn't make fun of Muslims

>Stupid Charlie Hebo, you shouldn't make fun of Muslims...
>Lol, I'm going to make muh "Wind Rises" and make it anti-war Hollykike tier crap to shit talk Abe and the JSDF ;^)
Miyazaki is a fucking retard, does he have Alzheimer's?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/film-news/11417395/Hayao-Miyazaki-Charlie-Hebdo-Mohammed-cartoons-were-a-mistake.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He knows Japan won't bomb him if he criticizes them, but is also still a coward that won't criticize Muslims, who are somehow still a sacred cow in the modern era.

I don't care if he shit-talked the WW2 era. They were Godless, psychopath, sadistic, irredeemable scum, and they can go fuck themselves.

WHO are you quoting??

telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/film-news/11417395/Hayao-Miyazaki-Charlie-Hebdo-Mohammed-cartoons-were-a-mistake.html

Miyazaki confirmed for being a cuck

>who are somehow still a sacred cow
It's not hard to see why. It's because of the Jews. Seriously, Israeli actions in the middle east makes it east for people to paint muslims as victims. So their terrorist bullshit is just them fighting back against their Jewish oppressors and the Jew's imperialist puppets. So they can't be criticized.

cartoons are his life's work
he did not appreciate the quality of the drawings as they were a poor imitation of life

Please leave and never come back Sup Forums

I think the retard here is you.

Those Jews sure manage to Terrorize 1,5 Billion (!) people (this is a leverage of 1000).

What's the point in antagonizing people you KNOW are fucking crazy and will strike back violently? You have the right to do it, just like you have the right to walk in the ghetto at 3am fanning yourself with a handful of dollar bills.

You can be 100% right in what you're doing, but also retarded in knowing what the risks are

He was always a fag, and totally overrated.

Other than anime, everything else Miyazaki has done and said has been a mistake.

I'm not saying this is true, I'm saying this is what people on the left think and where the Muslim "sacred cow" status comes from. It's bullshit, but we live in a culture that rewards victim hood, and it's easy for Muslims to be portrayed as victims to the ignorant.

anime was a mistake

>criticizes others for generalizing
>goes ahead and generalizes himself

And yet even this fucking retard with Alzheimer's knows how pointless it is to form baseless conjectures about an entire religion based around one shitskinned paki hitting on that girl you like, Sup Forums

You claim to have neither Alzheimer's or retarded, so what's YOUR excuse for bigotry?

New "Left" idpol ruins everything. Miyazaki was much better back when he was an actual communist.

Also he's still right about war.

Kids these days...

Miyazaki's a pretentious old fucking faggot.
Albeit a talented one.

>muslims
>lol
>muh
>kike
>;^)

Sure is Sup Forums here.

>Sup Forums dweller
>shitton of buzzwords
>low tier 0/10 bait
Fuck off to your contamination board, you fucking pleb
Those cancerous alt right pieces of shit are like Jews, having some kind of diaspora on every fucking board I swear 2 god

Great dubs!

>Leftypol chimes in
Back to and never come back

He made Ponyo. 2 bombs was not enough to keep the world safe from that abomination. Lock him up

>point out hypocrisy
>OMG Sup Forums REEEE
Calm down dumbfucks

Does Miyazaki have a black buck for a bull?