Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5FmFaK7pMU
youtube.com/watch?v=MU0Q0Z9WW34
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

source?

I thought that wall looked familiar.

that's daniel tosh.

youtube.com/watch?v=V5FmFaK7pMU

Is he a fatefag or was it just a prop some temp put up to fill wall space?

He might be an entree level animefag. He does a lot of comments on random images that get uploaded to his website.

>Looks like the girl on the bottom left really took the brunt of it.

What are we looking at here? Zelda's sword? or Left Shark?

I remember the movie Mirrors had random anime wallpapers in one of the rooms. I think Love Hina was one of the wallpapers. It looked so out of place.

You can see a Tsubasa poster in the trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=MU0Q0Z9WW34

Steven Universe is a fucking goldmine of references.

>Zelda's Sword

Get the fuck off Sup Forums normie

Too bad it looks like utter garbage.

G-...Gitaroo Man??

>normie
Get the fuck off...
Wait, I don't care.

>...
Fuck off.

Back that ass up

>is a Fatefag, ergo as "normie" as possible
>call other people one
My shaking hipbones o' laughter.

>sanic

What the fuck? Its really for autists isnt it?

Tosh is white? That's news to me.

What is that?

SU is a huge love letter to 90s anime, Ikuhara, and Takeuchi. Too bad a lot of people avoid it because of the tumblr fanbase and SJW bogeyman.

If you're interested in a show that crosses mahou shoujo, space opera, ancient lore, and character drama then you should give it a try. It's leagues ahead of any other western animation. They even have had episodes with Japanese studios doing guest animation.

On a semi-related note, Yuasa directed one episode of Adventure Time

It's been posted time and time again, but this one always gets me. He really was our guy, managed to lead a successful life, and yet was utterly fucked inside. His daughter even browses Sup Forums, so I bet he did too.

Whats the reference here?

I can appreciate Cartoon Network's stuff for the animation, but they're going to have to bump up the quality of the writing before I'm hooked.
Apparently SU doesn't even employ staffwriters; they just storyboard and go from there. You can tell a great visual story that way, but you need a script if you want any real dialogue to work.

Referencing things that are good doesn't stop something from being hot garbage.

>His daughter even browses Sup Forums
Really?

Was he a Reifag or Asukafag?

He was a man of impeccable taste, so obviously he preferred Misato.

>impeccable taste
>not Maya
user please.

I forgot since it was years ago but apparently, Zelda's (Robin William's daughter) appearance in the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D commercial got nintendofags on Sup Forums to circlejerk over her.

Eventually, they tried to make noise and contact her on twitter to commend her for god know's what. Eventually, she caught wind of one of the tweets and she said "What's Sup Forums? Sounds like a happy place!" cause the tweets were like "Sup Forums likes your stuff!" or some shit.

I'm probably wrong but general gist is, Sup Forums got her attention on twitter and she wondered what Sup Forums was. I doubt she's been to Sup Forums but that's closest we'll ever get to her acknowledging this damn place.

3.33 turned her into an angry jaded dyke.

The rebuilds don't matter
3.0+1.0 might change that, a man can dream

>american anime
absolute garbage|

Fuck off, SU is feces.

I watched a few episodes because of peer pressure
It was exactly the tumblr level trash i thought it was going to be

BLĂ…HAJ!

Obviously if you go into something with a preconceived notion that it's bad you aren't going to enjoy it.

And the things that could really be seen as SJW shit don't show up until like 1/3rd of the way through the current episode count. The first handful of episodes are just whimsical magic adventures with a dopey kid protagonist.

It even resurrects an idea or two from Legend of Mana. I watched it and enjoyed it, though it took awhile for the plot to kick to get me to care more about the characters/story.

I went into SSY thinking it was fujobait, it's now one of my favourites. Went into Lain thinking it was pretentious trite, ended up liking it. Went into Undertale also thinking it was a tumblr-tier shitstain, and i was proven very wrong.
SU is just trash.