Shingeki no Kyojin

Eren => Eren = Eren. Letter reveal never ever.

Good thing this hypocrite is dying very soon.

Armin a cute.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Eren a shit.

Post the Attack on Titan.

EH is canon.

*YH

Where is Ymir?

In your heart.

Underated post.

speaking of, where the fuck is my AOT season 2?! 2017?!?!

Fuck off.

Post yfw when
>the attacking titan

Letter soon
YH soon

Big bro Zeke a best.

The canon-est.

Can't wait, I miss them.

8 years isn't exactly "very soon" user

At least he isn't going to live for that long. He will die, together with his delusional ships, which Isayama already sunk years ago on his blog already anyway.

He has less than 8 years, maybe 5 with the coordinate. I would actually like his death to be very simple, like it was just another character's death.

Assuming he ain't getting himself killed.

>inb4 he dies so all the other shifters and mindless titans turn back and can live

The only non delusional ship is EAr.

And AM?

He might tease with it a little bit, but he also said Eren doesn't have romantic feelings for anyone.

We are not talking about Shitmin, but delusional rageturd pairings.

When did he say this?

I am so unhappy.

I am so happy.

Soon.

Indeed. Yes. This.

Post christymirs!

Not this. No. Never.

AM is pure.

When he also debunked Eren having feelings for Annie. He continued and said Eren doesn't have romantic feelings for anyone.

He says it all the time sunking all Eren ships.

Only canon (already explicitly confirmed, it says so on Isayama's website that they're lesbian) ship is YH.

Yumikuri is best!

But that's not Hisu's "Pleaser", user

Ah, I have to look up that interview again. I've heard the Annie thing before though.

It's not an interview. He posted it on his blog.

Hahaha! This this this! Being a beta pushover & orbiter is a guaranteed winning strategy to get the girl.

I myself have been using this strategy for years, here in Florida, and just last week the girl I orbited didn't cringe when I tipped my trilby towards her and called her my princess.

post more pls

I know right my fellow YHlover.

Zeke should kill Shitren while he can, otherwise he will be killed by him.

We all know you're from Lebanon, Allahshit. Even a cesspool like Florida is too good for you.

Please don't mistake me for that scalawag. I am Benji Muddkippz from Florida, proud alpha cuck and orbiter, professional trilby tipper, future computer criminologist, currently jerking off to corpses in the local morgue as the mortician's assistant. Yumikuri is my life! Currently Craving: Ymir/Historia and Sera/F. Inquisitor fics.

Ok.

>even in jail, Mikasa is cucked by Armin

very cute
post moar

>not YH
>cute
FUCK OFF

Did Kenny ever fuck his imouto?

Looks like when around Armong everyone forgets how to write as well.

>looking for things to be offended about
Truly, you are a tumblrina.

Armin has to stay there anyway so that he doesn't accidentally transform without Eren around, so it's obvious they'd make him write down what Eren says.

Pure delusion.

he is Levi's father

This.

B-but Armin's eyes only bright for Mikasa.

Also, Eren acts out the actions of whoever he's "connecting" to when sorting through the memories, so I doubt he'd be able to write while repeating what his father and Kruger said.

Maybe use your brain next time before getting triggered by Armin.

>Truly, you are a tumblrina
Ironic coming from an Arminwhale. The SL can easily take down Armong, especially manlet.

Pure and true.

Says the one who gets triggered every time someone says something bad about Armin.

The chair Armin was sleeping in is gone. He probably slept in Eren's bed.

But they don't want to because that'd be a waste of power you retarded hamplanet. Now kill yourself and don't ever reply to me again you braindead, eternally triggered Blortfat.

Pure cuteness. Don't deny it user.

So I only care about Levi, tell me who's his main ship.

Says the one who gets triggered every time Armin is mentioned.

Kill yourself. That wasn't even saying something bad about Armin, that was being a retard who is so triggered by his existence they'll pull things out of their ass to be offended by.

I wouldn't even doubt it at this point.

Erwin.

And Shitren can't do anything, Armongwhale. Go back to dumblr and stop whining every time someone says something bad about Shitmin.

Sasuga Isayama. I wonder if Eren asked him to sleep with him.

It doesn't matter if they could, he could still do some damage if he transformed around people and couldn't control it. It's safer this way.

Something homosexual of course. This is empowering generals on Sup Forums.

Alternatively, if het, it has to be Hanji, because "she" (more like xhi) is trans-Hans, ugly, and brown.

#/snk/logic

If what you said was actually valid I wouldn't complain, but you're being an attention whore like the dumblr landwhale you are, as per usual. Eren could take Armin down safely if he had to, in case your pea sized brain forgot.

Seriously, kill yourself. You are fucking too retarded to be allowed to breathe the same air as me.

So you even get triggered when someone doesn't say something bad about shitmin.

No one said anything bad about Armin...

>calling out your idiocy is being triggered
You are reaching EMfat levels of delusion. I'm not going to reply to your retardism anymore, you aren't worth my or anyone else's time, you're just an attention starved landwhale from tumblr, asshurt that Armin completely BTFO your shitty excuse of a husbando.

just fuck off back to dumblr already, Arminwhale. It's pathetic how easily you triggered by pretty much everything.

I would not doubt it. He's going through some tough shit right now, he probably wants the physical reassurance.

*you get

Not them but you, my dear EMfag, are the one who got triggered over Armin being mentioned. Now go take your pills, eremikadefensesquad.

Please STOP being so toxic everyone.

Let's all keep calm and post Yumikuri.

Okey.

The bed is big enough for two of them to sleep there, although there's only one pillow... Maybe they shared? Also, the chair Armin originally was sleeping in seemed to be the chair from the desk in the cell.

Isn't it canon that they often slept in the same bed together during trainee days or was that a lie?

Still one of my favorite scenes in the manga.

*foams at xir's mouth*

Please do not start with shipping. Please.

Not even close, Arminwhale. Unlike you I don't go to dumblr. Like I said, it's pathetic how easily you get triggered, which is why you should just stay on dumblr.

I don't think that was a legit guidebook spoiler user.

Beautiful, empowering, independent, so-happy making

Make me, AMfriend.

Damn.

Ok let's have a safe space.

no het allowed in this safe space

Just kidding but I don't have YH pics so have a Historia.

Isn't he dead or something?

Why not? Are you fucking a white male? Are you literally Hitler?

He will live on Levi heart.

Well he made a promise ot him.

For you.

I am a girl and don't ship Historia with anyone. Sorry user.

Wait what.
First how dumb can people be, as far as I remember Levi was going to marry a girl, but she ended up dieing. How can he be gay is he was marrying a woman?!?
Second why can't people see that the kid of a mixture of Levi and Mikasa would be much better. Their kids would be have Saitama like levels of power.

If i won't see christymir pics within 30 minutes from now, I will kil lmyself

WOW!

You literally saved my life.

>I am a girl

>not shipping YH
>girl

fuck off

He wasn't supposed to marry anyone. It was hinted this was Petra's father's wish.