Vegeta gets his retribution. kek

Vegeta gets his retribution. kek

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does Toei like to make Vegeta job so much.

Black doesnt have the broken zenkai boost ability in the manga so he enters super saiyan 2 before rose.

Post more faggot

As always /OurGuy/ Toyotaro making it happen.

Zamasu has this ability to heal others like Kibito. This will benefit Black when it comes to zenkai boosts.

>implying he won't job in this version just in a different way

I guess Vegito jobbing will count.

Someone based enough to translate all of this?
I keep hearing people say that black wont go rose.

>b4 "No rose?!"
Unlike in the anime where they never properly explained how Black was able to get random zenkai boosts from each blow delivered to him, the manga is going about a different approach in the sense that Black will become stronger as Zamasu continues to heal him. He was SS2 when fighting against Blue Vegeta and nearly died, and because he was healed, he'll most likely attain SS3 and then finally SSR.

There are 3 more chapters before the Trunks arc ends.

In OPs pic, Vegeta says Black had golden hair.

But zamasu stole a body with ssgss potential already in him since he took it from a goku post u6 arc. Why would he need additional zenkai boost to turn ssrose?

Yeah even I can the kanji for "gold" (金)

Well, the same could be asked about the anime. Black said he was able to master Gokus power after their first battle and thus became rose. But if he could easily tap into Goku's god powers, then there wouldn't be a need to fight Goku to make that happen right?

>Black struggling in pain
Why is this allowed?

>implying stupid potala retcon is canon

It's still early to say he won't go rose though, we only have a few pages.

I'm not really a fan of how Toyotara depicts the SSB aura. It looks like Vegeta just has globs of toothpaste floating around him.

Maybe is having a heart attack like Goku at the start of the Android saga.

skankhunt42 says your a fucken pussy and you need to go jump off a bridge so you can not witness the ssgss rose black

17 the park ranger.

Wait a minute. Zamasu saw the Universe 6 tournament right? So why is he shocked by SSB? In the anime he was smug when Vegeta transformed and Trunks noticed it.

Yeah I hoped the manga would fix that bit I guess not... also for some weird reason I get the vibe immortal zamasu being the mastermind in the manga. Black looks way too nervous when he battled vegeta which is sad cause black being calm and smug is what made him great.

Good point but maybe zamasu only bothered watching the final and did not expect vegeta being this strong.

Black looked fucking upset when Zamasu saved him.
>Saiyan cells

So are Goten and Trunks weaker than 17 and 18?

In the manga, Zamasu's search word was "Son Goku" which implies that he only witnessed Goku's battle against Hit and not Vegetas. Therefore he probably didn't expect Vegeta to have god ki too.

>why is he shocked when sees how strong Vegeta is and how fucked is in this moment?
god dammit user

It still doesn't make sense. He should know SSJ2 won't be enough to win against Goku, yet he's acting like they should be shocked by his power. He should have seen all this coming. I hope the manga has some explanation for this because it makes no sense.

No but 17 and 18 aren't little annoying turds so...

He's going up against VEGETA not Goku, so of course Black would enter SS2 because he doesn't know what Vegeta is capable of and underestimates him tremendously.

>There are 3 more chapters before the Trunks arc ends.

It ends next month.

reposting >Toei asked toryiama to do super does that mean all of super is not canon because toei pays him to writr the storu amd deisgn stuff ???
Nobody implied remunerated job = non-canon, you shitty brained faggot. If Toriyama decides X thing made by him is canon, X is canon then. If Toriyama decides don't give a shit about Y thing made by him, Y is noncanon.
So even if Toriyama was who had the crazy idea of SS Black having pink hair, still meaning nothing. We already knows Toriyama corrects Toyotaro's work if are disagree with the result so if Black doesn't turns Rosé in the manga, was just a crazy idea in Toriyama/some Toei employee mind totally not significant in Tori's plot. Black just goes SS. SS... something? SS with pink hair? SS with cape? SS with dicks as fingers? SS with rainbow hair? SS with..? No. SS, and SS means yellow hair, that's all

No he enters SSJ2 and expects both Goku and Vegeta to be scared. Your point also fails because once he saw Vegeta transform, he should have went Rose if he had it, instead of being shocked and still trying to fight
It only makes sense if they reveal he was purposely throwing the fight for a power up

They probably aren't there because they're kids.

Manga author has the real issue of nerfing every threat big time, because "Muh saiyans". Because saying Vegeta and Goku wouldn't simply crush the threat is hard. Nope, Hit can't be stronger, he was just a fluke and Vegeta could have beaten him easily if he wanted.

Hit was nerfed to like a tenth of his power from the anime, Goku Black got his ass kicked badly, it kills the tension.

Toriyama didn't draw SSR Black. He only drew normal Black

>TheDevilsCorpse wrote:
We don't know that Toyotaro is replacing anything. The only concept art we saw for Rosé Black was from Yamamuro, which just replaced the hair of his adaptation of Toriyama's normal Goku Black art. it's entirely possible that Toyotaro is following a note from Toriyama that "Black can become a Super Saiyan" or whatever, and that Toei & Bandai went nuts with adding new transformations for Black, Future Trunks and Vegetto (or in his case, adding him in the first place) during this arc just for the sake of being able to sell more merchandise.

So SSR is all Toei.

Vegeta tells Black to transform (from SSJ to SSJG) or he's going to murder his ass. Black responds by saying he is unable to go SSJG yet

Sounds like he's a few boosts away, which means that Vegeta fucks up again and makes the bad guy stronger for the sake of having some fun.

>Black gets saved by his husbando

>Black
>SS2
huh no that's SS

>b-but muh sparks...
Sparks appear sometimes in auras even if the user is not a SS, but Black has a regular SS hair

>b-but OP pic..
Don't be blind, it's the air raising because transformation, you can see how his clothes raises too but all other panells have regular SS hair

Source.

>Toriyama didn't draw SSR Black. He only drew normal Black
>source my ass
But you wrong you stupid bitch

>They ruined everything great about Black

Fuck this manga arc

Way toyotaro fucking up the trunks src faster then the anime

HAKAI

I posted the source you fucking idiot. TheDevilsCorpse is a mod from Kanzenshuu who's as respectable as Herms

Toyotaro interview at comic con.
He stated that he will surpass the anime in story in the arc after black's arc.
The anime reaches the next canon arc in February.

Did Zamasu really attempt to attack Beerus of all people?

Where you getting these pics from?

Just post the last page of the manga.
Or black turning rose. To end this shit once and for all

>Vegetafags complained about Vegeta being quickly defeated by Black in their first encounter.
>Blackfags complaining about Black being quickly defeated by Vegeta in their first encounter.

wew.

More like Toei likes to give bullshit power ups to everyone: Hit, Black, Zamasu, even Trunks.

It worked with black.

>black cant tap into goku's full potential
>just another cheap ginyu
>jobbing to vegeta
Yep this is shite even if the anime ended up like straight cancer they made black right.

Toei really fucked up any consistency of powerlevels in the black arc.

He's just reposting pictures from twitter. He isn't the original source

>Black jobbed
I called it like a month ago and the mangashills still went full denial mode every single time.

Now that he actually jobbed they are trying to say it's "good" writing. My fucking sides.

Why does some people even praise the manga?
It's shit compared to the anime storywise.
The battle choreography copypaste might be better then Super, but Toyble isn't even that good.

Twitter.

>Black is a filthy weak jobber in the manga
Manga confirmed to be irredeemable trash and Toyo confirmed to be hack for neutering best boy like that.
#notmyblack.

As if toyotaro didnt.
Black base was toying with trunks ssj2 which is on par with goku ssj3.it took goku ssg to take down trunks. Yet black ssj2 gets outclassed by a long shot by ssg vegeta

>There are 3 more chapters before the Trunks arc ends.
Yet the new canon Arc starts this January. Whatever happened to MUH AHEAD OF ANIME, mangacuck?

You mean SSB Vegeta.
The difference between SSG and SSB is huge as Goku's fight with Hit showed.

Can't beat the cock

trunks: This is weird black was better when he fought me
Goku: toryiama is a hack and pink is gay fuck off

Anime arc starts in February and January is the last month for the manga black arc.

Source.

SSB should have raped SSJ2 Black worse than how SSJ2 Gohan raped the Cell Jrs.

I think we're all forgetting the most important part of super

Maybe Black turns Rose after the beating. Super Saiyan Rose was a well liked transformation, Toyotarou should realise this and introduce it here

animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579

The anime has been stuck with fillers for a reason.

Wont happen the manga will end with them fusing.

Also key words, Black says he can't go SSB YET. This doesn't mean he necessarily won't he just needs more time.

Toyotarou cannot do this to us user...he was our boy...

BLACKFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH.

You idiot. I meant source for this arc ending next month.

Sry bro ... but at least merged zamasu is going to kick their asses... according to the poster that is

The manga black arc would need to end in January in order for Toyotaro to surpass the anime in February as he stated in the interview.

This monthly thing is messing with the manga, too rushed.

>anime: Black turns SS
>manga: Black turns SS

>only difference is color

What's wrong, /a?

Would toyotaro even manage a weekly serial?

>black jobbing
this pleases my dick

The issue is that standard SSJ Black is clearly much weaker than Rose Black.

To be fair, it has almost as many pages as it would if it was weekly.
The anime would have to constantly have filler episodes in order to not rush the manga.

ROSE WAS AN ELEGANT AND BEAUTIFUL TRANSFORMATION. I WOULDN'T EXPECT A NINGEN TO UNDERSTAND
FUCKING NINGENSREEEEEEEEE

He's already drawing the equivalent of 2.5 weekly chapters per month. I guess the issue is how long the whole "Toriyama review" bit takes.

Ss rose is ssgss level
Here ss is just... fuck my shit up

nice, another shitty rush job

Basically Vegeta is saying he doesn't give a fuck if he's a Kai or a God. Black starts crying about him being the rules of that world.
Here Goku is wondering if Black trained as well, but with there being such a huge difference Goku is saying Vegeta should win this. Trunks says he has a bad feeling about this and that they should finish Black as soon as possible