Moonman songs

Just discovered this shit and its fucking great. How the fuck is it that every point made in the songs is flawless?

Give me your best moonman songs. Need something to listen to while lifting.

Favourite so far:
youtube.com/watch?v=x8woddJ0gU4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1dKpomSuh_Q
pew.tube/user/realemilyyoucis/99M2mXI
hooktube.com/watch?v=1dKpomSuh_Q
youtu.be/l80huflJJb8
youtube.com/watch?v=mY_aynHFlCs
youtube.com/watch?v=9Hp80TZm_Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=l5KJKr7_M5U
youtube.com/watch?v=DiWByq0KWos
youtube.com/watch?v=g4reNdA5bmU
youtube.com/watch?v=CcvJvkWsbNo
youtube.com/watch?v=EbdmGwFMZ24
youtube.com/watch?v=z3RNIFNh5-U
youtube.com/watch?v=dynkknbykrU
youtube.com/watch?v=kzwWBEnrXfo
youtube.com/watch?v=4nKx5CP0B6k
youtube.com/watch?v=OgzyKghra6M
my.mixtape.moe/dgyond.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=wosSR7pRpC8
youtube.com/watch?v=g4reNdA5bmU&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=sgcEhFbX_vk
youtube.com/watch?v=OrI-P-BDEJA
youtube.com/watch?v=sTWc82dYuuU
youtube.com/watch?v=YcElr2ViFWk
youtube.com/watch?v=tTB6SqE3DW8
youtube.com/watch?v=wDMlMTPS1lg
youtube.com/watch?v=37ucxydSM6U
youtube.com/watch?v=BK5cPwSHVwQ
hombremoon.ytmnd.com
jlkasjdfljasdfjlaksjdfkasdf.ytmnd.com
thereisnospaceinhisname.ytmnd.com
arewemoonmen.ytmnd.com
youtube.com/watch?v=Rw85CcYjGEg&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=qbweghb1j4w
moontales.ytmnd.com
byasiacopter.ytmnd.com
goddamnmoonman.ytmnd.com
moonmandick.ytmnd.com
meatballmarinara.ytmnd.com
youtube.com/watch?v=UDam3UCwe7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=1dKpomSuh_Q

welcome to the club brother

my god it just keeps getting better and better

pew.tube/user/realemilyyoucis/99M2mXI

shut up about the fucking moonmen

wew

Why is it only newfags memeflag?

There was two episode of a sitcom with moonman. Obviously it got shutdown on youtube. Someone has a link to it?

Just now? Not from YTMND in 2006?

Reee newfag gtfo

Theme For The Race War:
hooktube.com/watch?v=1dKpomSuh_Q

fuck this almost made me start playing runescape again

>implying the US flag isn't meme tier
baka desu senpai

youtu.be/l80huflJJb8

Here’s right wing death squads with a lit music video

Is all of his shit dope? No seriously. Does he want a thee to the slaughter of niggers?

The moonmanning was fake

im feelin this

how will amerimutts ever recover?

tfw old enough to be there on YTMND when we were making them with microsoft TTS voices over midis

t. lvl 32

youtube.com/watch?v=9Hp80TZm_Tw

Check out Mr Bond while you're at it too

Charlottesvile - Fat & Furious is his best song imo

>1 for adolf hitler

dafuq nukka? ishu talkin bout?

yeah fat and the furious has been one of his sweetest songs in a while. Not that the others were bad, this one was just crazy lit.

this one is a classic

youtube.com/watch?v=DiWByq0KWos

kek good shit desu

added to favorites

>no you arguement

The JQ is a great one

What is the original song used for this?
youtube.com/watch?v=g4reNdA5bmU

Damn you're young as shit. Life must be still sweet for you fag. YTMND was where you went for original memes and I'm sure was around before memebase had its prime.

Komrade Connery

There was also a "war" between YTMND and Sup Forums in 2006. It was a playful and respected competition compared to the shit we deal with today (see:Reddit)

youtube.com/watch?v=CcvJvkWsbNo

Call me a cultural nigger if you want but I actually listen to an awful lot of rap, including technical types and bix nood mufuggen ooga booga gangsta types

49 Faggots and one Dune Coon is literally technically excellent and either meme magic is empowering people or there are some actual skilled writers who probably have commercial success and are quietly putting this shit out in secret

youtube.com/watch?v=EbdmGwFMZ24

PTKFGS

Holy fuck thank you, been asking for years.

Anyone got the Christmas song Illegals in my Yard by Moonman? There's one in the Christmas album but I'm wondering if there's a standalone version.

Moonmen songs are written by geniuses. Id give anything to meet a moonman creator.

Emily Youcis DOES do the best ones.

Lets think about what moonman is

rap music
stirs up unproductive antagonism against blacks
doesn't mention that jews are the real problem, only rarely refers to them
doesn't tell you who he really is

Can you think of a single thing that is more completely jewish that moonman?

-pretending to be white? check
-dividing and conquering? check
-shilled on Sup Forums, despite being a minor cultural blip? check

Moonman = kike activity

>Moonman = kike activity

yes I realize that 'proves me wrong' but what I'm saying hasn't changed

moonman is an attempt to stir up an unproductive action from whites, the kind that creates problems rather than solving them

even this song is fundamentally jewish in nature, not only because overt hatred against jews has helped them over the years, but also because hate itself is fundamentally jewish

youtube.com/watch?v=dynkknbykrU

Sometimes it's great to be alive, unless of course you were born without a white penis.

>hate itself is fundamentally jewish
>also love and tolerance are jewish tricks
>communism is jewish
>also capitalism is jewish
too many redpills for my tastes, desu

were you unable to understand that an intelligent adversary will use any strategy that they feel can work?

that evil has many more paths than good? that destruction can happen in many ways, while order and benevolence is a highly specific thing?

the jew can use hatred to fool idiots, (moonman is targeted at imbeciles) and love to fool the self-deluded (liberalism is targeted at those who are wise in their own eyes)

10 ft higher. Classic.

TEN FEET HIGHER!

>if you hate jews they win
At a certain point the conspiracy becomes so all-encompassing and contradictory that it becomes literally impossible to move a muscle without somehow doing exactly what (((they))) want.

lol schizoid faggot

Eclipse is by far the best moonman album, but it gets shoah'd everytime I re-upload it.

>The rapid-fire part in White God

What's the fun in these? Anyone can make them and they all take no talent and sound like shit.

>Eclipse
youtube.com/watch?v=4nKx5CP0B6k

>He hasn't played MOON.

Listen to death squad while u play.

I have something for you my white (56%) brother.

You shills you stick out like a sore thumb,
I can't wait to break your fingers one by one.
That way you can't stop me while I cut the flesh off your face with a dull box cutter MS13 style, I believe in diversity killings.

>That way you can't stop me while I cut the flesh off your face with a dull box cutter MS13 style
Oh shit, you reminded me of that gore webm on /gif/. I can still hear the screams.

His Eclipse album is fantastic

Lol that's Feliz Navidad

White America off Eclipse was way better than the version off the White Amerikkka album

Damn, that call back to Killing Niggers at 3:05 gave me chills.

ITT newfags like no other age

How do you tell that rap is technically good?

Ahh yeah that's the stuff, good meme.

ITS WHAT WE REQUIRE

here you go senpai

my.mixtape.moe/dgyond.webm

why would you listen to moonman while lifting?

you'll end up laughing and drop the weights on your monkey foot

Does anyone have the "nyanners" versions?

youtube.com/watch?v=wosSR7pRpC8
youtube.com/watch?v=g4reNdA5bmU&t=1s

I dare you not to laugh at this one
youtube.com/watch?v=sgcEhFbX_vk

and the lyrics are very clever
youtube.com/watch?v=OrI-P-BDEJA

Changes is also great but it seems to have disappeared from YT, this version is pretty similar
youtube.com/watch?v=sTWc82dYuuU
Also this one is top tier
youtube.com/watch?v=YcElr2ViFWk

Nice

One of my favorites

youtube.com/watch?v=tTB6SqE3DW8

There's an Australian Sup Forumsack behind a couple of the albums, Eclipse and the Killing Moon if I remember correctly. Emily Youcis is another good creator, Mr. Bond was probably behind a few of them too

Not OP but doesn't anyone have the song Full Orbit?, was removed from youtube a year ago

this is what I was talking about earlier, this is what a jew is

constantly thinking about horrifying violence--they're no better than mestizos chopping off people's heads

The Truth is the only thing with the power to destroy the work of jews, not some nigger-tier 'rap' music about childish vendettas or irrational behavior or unproductive hatred

There's a mega floating around somewhere with most of the albums and singles on it, you can probably find it on mooncentral

it's comedic satire

rap music is offensive on its own, and moonman takes it to 11 but is far more clever than regular rap music

nobody takes it seriously
even black people like him
youtube.com/watch?v=wDMlMTPS1lg

GOOGLE "MOONMAN MINDS" AND GO TO HIS PROFILE ON MINDS.COM
IT'S FULL OF VIDEOS REACTING TO SJWS IN THE MEDIA AND THEY'RE GREAT FOR REDPILLING NORMIES.

Moonman is great but for lifting I recommend Mr. Bond.

youtube.com/watch?v=37ucxydSM6U

Xurious is good to for /fit/ stuff if you like fashwave.

youtube.com/watch?v=BK5cPwSHVwQ

You are weak if you do not hate you enemies.
You are a coward if you're not of the mentality of violence.
You're on a planet where in order to stay alive you must kill another living creature to survive.
Dehumanize yourself and face the bloodshed that's the only way to bring about change.

Moon Man Came From YTMND in 2008. You can go look back there for hundreds of lost moonman songs.
hombremoon.ytmnd.com
jlkasjdfljasdfjlaksjdfkasdf.ytmnd.com
thereisnospaceinhisname.ytmnd.com
arewemoonmen.ytmnd.com

youtube.com/watch?v=Rw85CcYjGEg&has_verified=1

From the newest album.

Holy shit this is hilarious. Why isn't Moonman famous? This should be pushed mainstream

The absolute best

The new album is rock solid too.

Because MoonMan is basically a racist remix of copyrighted songs sung by a copyrighted text to speech voice, using a copyrighted avatar.

youtube.com/watch?v=qbweghb1j4w

the rhymes on this one are flawless

Mr Bond doesn't get enough attention. He's not as funny as moonman, but he's also not a damn computerized voice.

He's an actual rapper with great lyrics.

Moonman is great, but sadly Jewtube is contantly deleting the songs. Makes it hard to go back to a good one, because by the time it's been shoah'd and buried in reuploads with >1,000 views.

Anyone remember a moonman song, that basically details his background story? I've been looking for it. It's about how he went from mascot to hate-criminal, the hook went something like "x made me racist, yo", and he raps about how getting beat up by niggers made him join the KKK.

>thereisnospaceinhisname.ytmnd.com

No way this was created in 2008. Alt-right as a term was not even coined them, and the radical SJW movement was in its infancy.

moontales.ytmnd.com
byasiacopter.ytmnd.com
goddamnmoonman.ytmnd.com
moonmandick.ytmnd.com

Stop uploading them to jewtube. Put them on bitchute or whatever obscure video hosting site that will take them. At least we will get constant analytics on the songs over time.

>No way this was created in 2008.
Actually it was 2007
meatballmarinara.ytmnd.com

>Alt-right as a term was not even coined them, and the radical SJW movement was in its infancy.
Yep, people just wanted to create a mouthpiece to make racist jokes, then 10 years later real racists use him as a mouth piece.

these would be better if someone spent the time on making it stay on beat. This if funny but most sound like shit

Put them on YTMND, nobody is going to takem off of that.

Moonman & Garrison - RWDS

youtube.com/watch?v=UDam3UCwe7Y

Got brothers in TX, book clubs in Motown Evropa too, chances are there's Stormers in yo town

They hit us with lawsuits, try to get us to slow down But we just lol, raise a 100k , and wait for the showdown

My boomer dad said I need Jesus So he took me to church and and it was full of Juan, Pablo and Cesar

The preacher said we need better leaders So I tore a cross down and beat his ass to a paraplegic

We've had it with these kikes man you better believe it and we won't rest until they're forever defeated

Take your right hand and throw it up like you bulimic beating commies up on youtube and stream it

After debris settles and the dust gets swept off Young Hwytes pick up where big A had left off

Right when kike magazines wrote the West off we used the internet for something better than to jack off

Hooknoses go "oy vey we messed up" rally night, damn right, we got dressed up we're hanging every nigger, no more need to fess up the merchant's getting nervous cause he knows he next up probably already sees us dusting off the train tracks you faggots should have given Andrew his domain back now even more Whites will realize where the blame's at turn off the niggerball and start reading some K-Mac

- Mr. Bond, Stormer are Forever