Buyfag thread

Buyfag thread. Google the guide before asking any questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-005277-S001
hobbystock.co.jp/10th/#area_08
myfigurecollection.net/profile/superneko44
myfigurecollection.net/item/339462
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I expected a better paintjob on that brown semen demon, and the vagina bones look weird

>
>Your order was canceled since Credit Card payment from your location is not available due to security reason.
>We will refund you.

Wow. My country wasn't listed in their blacklist. My card is from the Philippines.

cute German

cute pole

Alright guys, my order has Drainage City, Death Panda, Oh My Dog, Shindol's Cultural Anthropolgy so far, but I feel like I'm missing a few things. Maybe some Machino Henmaru or John K. Peta? Or maybe go old school and grab Bondage Fairies? I wanted to add in Spermatank, but it doesn't look like Suruga-ya has it.

>dat face

You 'aving a laff, m8?

Nothing on tineye or gis, who is this feisty female?

>item/396906
She's from Ajin user.

What kind of emotion is this expression trying to convey?

So do people actually fap to physical reading material still? I feel like it would be cumbersome and annoying to actually have to flip through pages. Also, why the fuck is there an aftermarket for hentai mags?

Derp, it's right there on the FP of amiami.

Thank you.

wow 5700 jpy

Just ate something sour and is trying to pretend it isn't.

Re-release scheduled for May 2017: 5,710 JPY

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-005277-S001

Let the scalping begin.

it's a 1/4,5 scale you can't expect Alter-like quality

>people bought her for 14k in the aftermarket

Nah, it's a collection thing mostly. I've read those all online, several over a decade ago. And the reason there's an aftermarket is because people don't actually fap to or on them so they're probably cleaner than some random manga volumes since people treat them more like art books.

Might grab some Poju, and Suruga-ya has a copy of Mare Holic 3, but I don't know how I feel about random volumes, even if it is hentai.

I honestly don't know where her lips begin and her teeth end.

Don't think she has teeth in that sculpt user.

>collecting
Fair enough. I have some artbooks that contain nudity/lewd but lean more towards art, so I can imagine that's the case for some.

>probably cleaner

Hopefully, but I'm even suspicious of 200+ yen figures that people, logically, "shouldn't" be jizzing on.

>that's just lipstick

My bad, I'm on an HTPC but I can't unsee it now.

>worst girls get all the scales
It sucks. Both of the Mi-chan's look really good too, I'm even kinda tempted by the other one.

At least GSC is making a Mei-chan.

i think you need glasses

Are those fuck pillows? Because I have the air fuck pillow and it looks exactly like that.

It is same size as the fuck pillows but has no slot. It came with a regular insert pillow.

Holding in a fart during a photoshoot.

hobbystock.co.jp/10th/#area_08

>SAHRA hasn't answered to my e-mail yet

God dammit. Don't do this to me.

I need it now.

>Mii-chan
>worst girl

Can anyone confirm if Mandarake doesn't allow credit card purchases with different billing and shipping addresses?

White with a blue bottom or yellow with a red bottom?

Blue!

also
>Miku Hatsune -Hanairogoromo- 1/8 Complete Figure
Unit price 12,800 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 12,800 JPY

Subtotal: 12,800 JPY
Shipping: 2,580 JPY
Grand total: 15,380 JPY

Cute Bunny

Damn, Kongou came out looking really sexy, love that color of the bunny-suit.

It's too bad I don't collect 1/4 scales though. It's an unreasonable request, but I really wish FREEing made some smaller versions of these.

what if I got it for your birthday, user

Blue of course. Why would you want Ronald McDonald?

only 500 made!

TINY

>still no Cadenza Kongou
JAPAAAANN!!!

looks pretty cool Tbh

This looks bad, but it's probably going to be the only Holo, do you guys think they'll make another in the future?

Its age definitely shows.

Did not expect the pre-orders to close

I love the series but nothing here appeals to me.

Besides the nendoroid, myethos is making a scale based on wedding holo

Yeah, most of the designs are pretty boring. That being said, I'm still tempted to buy the Tearju daki.

What are your experiences with Mandarake?
I'm a jew and want some good deals, but some of the prices seem too good to be true for just "box damage".

Characters that really need a figure.

Would it be 5770 JPY?

As in $14,000?

Even this daki, lewd but there's definitively much better options out there.

>3min show
>figure

>anime art
I will be forever mad about this.

Why must bunny suits be my fetish?

>Galko

Not him but Galko was actually fun to watch.

This
I would do anything for a cadenza. Kongou

Selling some scales, thought I'd put them up here before I put them on mfc. Pm me if anything catches your eye. Prices don't include shipping and all prices are in usd.
myfigurecollection.net/profile/superneko44
Iroha-hime 130$ Sealed
SoniComi 1/5 120$
Sonico Macaroon 95$ Sealed
Kamael 90$
Nitro Sonico DX 100$
Al Azif Limited Ver. 120$ (Price is negotiable)
Usamimizugi 60$
Morishima 65$
Altina 60$
Muramasa Re-release 60$ Sealed
Noel 55$
Tatenashi 1/4 Cat 100$ (Ready for shipping)

catches my eye like a fat turd

What carpet is that?

How much for that carpet?

>still no date for Alter Saber Alter

Very cool, too bad it's so fucking expensive

Anyone?

Really wondering why they said that my card's location was a security issue when it wasn't even listed in the payment processing.

This predicament really blind sided me.

That carpets new. All the flat surfaces have more boxes

???
What?
Where did you buy it because I like it.

Kind of a silly question, but does all Alter figures have proper buttocks and panties detailed to them? I don't like the 'black pit' effect of cheaper figures.

you're wrong there is also another new holo fig announced.

Yes. You should stop buying prize figures and move up to scales.

Yes.

Looks better than the manga art desu

What figure is this?

Not a clue. I could probably find out if you really wanted.

Well at least it's priced fairly.

Im sorry if this sounds ignorant but what are prize figures?

>Years of searching for Eros Comics "Voice of submission" volume 1; Nozzle.
>Found it. Bought it.
>It's Voices of Submission II:Gehenna.

Motherfucking hell. I'll never find it.

Ah cool. Any news about it?

It's given to people who won contests.

Filipino buyfag here. Also had problems like you but was when I bought from manda online 2 years ago.

Banko de oro kept blocking the transaction even when they called me once to verify. Manda got fed up and asked me to use paypal.

Also probably related to manda changing their online payment scheme exactly a year ago which made most buyfags go paypal just for payments to push through.

My favorite. myfigurecollection.net/item/339462

Does it matter on which service (VISA, Mastercard), or is it solely the bank's fault?

Anyone order from hobbyjapan.co.jp? Is all i need is a proxy and an account on their site? Do they accept paypal?

Awesome. Something about black pits in figures always irked me. Like they look like aliens from below.

not yet.

Crane game prizes

tfw LWA figures will be like this

That's weird. My card is from Metrobank. I even went to lengths to confirm if my card had 3D Secure functions. Everything went smoothly. The payment was processed. My available credit limit changed. It was Mandarake(SAHRA) who cancelled the order and said that they would refund me.

I fail to see how it could fail on a more secure transaction in Mandarake compared to when I bought a 80k+ on Jungle. My card accepted that.

I recognize that bulge

Anyway, I tried to contact them about it and asked if they could reconsider. I'm offering them proof of identification just so I could tell them that I am legitimately a Filipino citizen but just a migrant in the USA.

So far I'm fretting right now since it's 3pm in Japan and SAHRA hasn't responded yet compared to their swift responses I had with them back then. I hope they're not ignoring me about this. Placed an order through paypal for the mean time just to hold the item while I talk this through with them.

Really dunno which was the main problem or if it was a combination of problems or if it was the bank's or manda's error. Might even be related to it being my first credit card transaction which which got immediately flagged by security.

Read the guide.

Only that its being made by Revolve and its based on new art by Juu

Exactly what happened to me. Only my manda transaction got flagged by BDO and everywhere else was fine. Haven't bought from them ever since.

Did it reflect on your card's statement?

I had the chance to check it online and it reflected. So indeed the transaction was pending on my side.

Also to add I had an order in Kokura and they changed my payment method to Paypal.

Mandarake's getting more annoying by the second. If not for the good selection items I'd totally prefer not to buy from them. I had better transactions so far with Jungle. Haven't tried CC transactions on Amiami yet though.

Wait so BDO flagged it?

I'll try to confirm this through Metrobank then. I'll try and see if they're flagging Mandarake.