Race mixing in media

Why is race mixing pushed so hard in the media and why is it always black male + white female?

I'm not for or against, just genuinely curious.

Equality and shiiet

People will tell you it's for propaganda purposes but I'm skeptical, especially when it comes from private corporations (other than mass media concerns). Honestly I think it's because it makes people feel good

Believe it or not most people see an interracial couple and either have no opinion or go "aw well isn't that nice :)"
It's a sign of progress to them

cuz black girls are gross and smell bad.

Look up Kalergi plan. The Jews are attempting to eradicate White people because we are harder to rule over. Mixed race people are typically more fucked up as well because they lose their sense of identity = subversion.

>why is it always black male + white female?

Because niggers chimp out the most when they're left out and have to boast about shit other races do with ease. Also because the (((media))) is anti-white man.

Because other races have finally gotten the same rights as normal people, they became economically equal (except ghettoes) and corporations try to broaden their consumer base by including everyone in the commercials.

I think they're shooting themselves in the foot with this. They are not being subtle at all to the point where even normies are starting to notice.

Theese people have always pushed degeneracy. Any reason for this beeing different?

If that was true it would be a bunch of random stuff. Indians and Chinese, etc. bm/wf is heavily emphasized for subtle sociopolitical reasons, piggybacking on slavery, sticking it to le evil white man, etc

> "everyone"
> It's always a black male + white female

Pick.

you must be one of the retarded japs

They're going for whatever triggers white men the most, so obviously below average looking black guy and blonde white girl.

>Why racemixing propaganda is always black male + white female?

Most men are not stupid enough to fall for the bait

>other races
>same rights
>economically equal
>(except ghettoes)

So you mean "hood" blacks are not economically equal. So in other words the VAST majority of blacks are not economically equal.

But you use these statistics to justify your reaction.

Pretty laughable.

It goes along with the rest of the anti-white shit and wants to give niggers big heads when they actually score some fat, smelly white chick IRL and it will also prove how ignorant, and braindead WW are when they act-out what they see on TV in lock step. Jews KNOW deep down that white males are the most dangerous create on the planet. Not because he can be violent but because no other race of males can organize and has so much creativity and originality. Jews and niggers are ANYTHING BUT creative people if you look at 50 yrs of lame re-spins of movies from kike and 40 yrs of the same old, same old talentless cRap "music" (Dr. Seuss is even more intellectually stimulating that they babbling monkey chant fag shit)

Read the protocols

Further breakdown of the white nuclear family which they deem the biggest threat to them.

>(Dr. Seuss is even more intellectually stimulating that they babbling monkey chant fag shit)

And would fit to a beat better than some of the shit I hear on the radio

EVERYWHERE in the Western Media News outlets look like pic related
but dont let them fool you by their smiles
most of them are fucking miserable, in their University time they got brainwashed by lib Profs and got "around" without any chad staying afterwards
They hate everything, especially themselves.
And now they Need SOME pressure valve. This racebaiting shit IS their pressure valve, they think they get Attention and can stick it to their parents. Believe me i know enough of These nutcases

sry forgot pic

Also, bitch looks Mexican and half retarded. So FTW

Because it's so incredibly harmful to whites and white women.

What is White Genocide isn't a meme, for $1,000?

>Darker Anglo looking people more attractive than Slavic princess looking men
Look I'm sorry, but this is kind of predictable.

that is something i havent seen in a long time. society is going to hell

The entire right side of that pic looks Jewish. Two Blondes and the Asian the the back on the left, so that's 11 possible Jews, 2 Whites, and an Asian. Pic is still relevant, cuz no, that's not diversity. But you still look at only skin color.

OY VEY!

nah, i had enough run ins with those bitches at LMU in Munich (was Librarian back then)
If those bitches got a man in their days who stayed we wouldnt have this Problem.
Hell i was a known 14/88, didnt stop These bitches trying to score with me

cuz illegal immigration isn't a problem

but how many on the left of said pic and how many on the right tried to score w/u?

also checked

everyone on the right, less on the left but thats only because i had real relationships with left side
also god bless her

Understood and viable to subject at hand. Carry on.

Germanic men aren't attractive because they have blonde hair, its because they're 6'+ and huge

In many cases, I feel like its a mistake.

With that said, it's okay to be mixed.

All these 'mixed' girls that get posted, they'd be more attractive if they were just white.

Maybe, maybe not.

But the fact remains, its okay to be mixed.

>its okay to be mixed.
>flag
checks out

nobel prize for this woman

Don't blame the media or the jew. "It starts at the home"

>UK Christmas ads
>Literally every single family in the ads are white woman/black man

the conditioning is real

>Whites are seen as this attractive

I unironically feel bad for the other races.

This is just the fucking truth.

>That wins a beauty pageant
100% sure it's because she's black. France is cucked. Also, being mixed race isn't the fault of half-breeds like yourself. It's the fault of the parents, but the parents can't be punished too hard if at all. It's just a symptom of cultural decay and should be avoided by everyone.

To make your virgin ass think its all just media propaganda and that white women aren't whores.

>white women aren't whores.
they arent
Whores will fuck for money, white women usually arent whores but rather grab some dude and make him her bf until she tires and then she takes on the next

If women fucked even half of the white men who came on to her she would spend days in bed, and thats not counting foreign men

why does that samoan guy looks high on drugs? kek

You're all just a bunch of racist red necks.