This woman is a nurse at a university. if you are white, she treats you. she injects you with needles...

this woman is a nurse at a university. if you are white, she treats you. she injects you with needles. your health is in her hands.
if you are white and you haven't realized that the rhetoric of the left has gone too far, that they outright hate you, that they despise you, that they feel nothing but thinly veiled contempt for you, then you need to wake up. you need to seriously wake up NOW before it is too late and stand with your own people, because the day WILL come when these people outnumber YOU and YOU will be living under THEIR rules

>indystar.com/story/news/local/2017/11/25/iu-health-investigates-after-controversial-tweet-traced-nurse/894952001/

wake up and get right with the right-wing, faggots

the absolute state of weimerica

niggers should be gassed

I have lived under their thumb my entire life, being that I'm from a far left blue state. They labeled me a racist since the time I was a child for having the audacity to be white. When I complain about it, they say that maybe I'm actually just a racist since so many other people agree that I am, and I should stop. By which they really mean I need to self flagellate and adopt a position of utter white guilt.

Eventually I realized that there was no appeasing them. No matter what I did, or said, or believed, they would always consider me racist. Not because I am, but because they are. They obsess so much with race that they project their own worldview onto everyone else, whether others share their view or not. Everything is racially motivated to them, and unlike say original sin, there is no confession, conversion, or baptism through which you can go to absolve yourself.

Let me tell you guys something, the liberals fucking hate whites. Especially the minority liberals. If and when they actually seize total control they will not hesitate to use every tool at their disposal to make you utterly suffer, and they will feel smug and self satisfied as they do it. They have already decided that you deserve it for being white, and they're good people for giving you the social justice.

dumb nigger making a dumb post gets dumb outcome, what else is new.

while were at it, here is a white wimmin

>weimerica
I like it

Why should I care what some nigger thinks? They're still going to be the minority 100 years from now. You think Hispanics like them? lmao.

Hoary shit, it took me a moment before I realized that's ChloeMo.

she can kiss her career good bye. lawsuit waiting to happen.

>career
Every now and then an American shows top banta

We shouls be building a database logging all the SJWs anti-white and anti-male comments and likes of those comments, because they will be in positions of power to be abused, and whitey can make a lot of money suing the fuck out of them and their (((employers))) when the inevitable discrimination happens. Can even recruit their employees and hit them with several at once like how Gloria Allred runs her racket.

Top fucking lol Australia

I like her. Unlike the neets on 4chins and their jap-pedo 2d bullshit, she is a real sized woman that would give me real sized beautiful children.

(on topic)
Yea nigger nurse, terrible whatever. Notice she does not seem to realize that percent wise black males commit the most domestic abuse. That's 100% indoctrination there.

example #23492754 of why you dont let the niggers get uppity

or mass import Africans into your cunt

someone post the hulked out version of this. I need my Clogre waifu

It's funny when monkeys try to do human things like be racist.

I don't see the problem. She only told the truth. This reaction is just another example of white people's aversion to who they really are. And a deep desire to be seen as victims of imaginary racism which is simply impossible.

Remember when libshits would say that whites were the mean and evil ones and that minorities are kind and oh so sweet?

Remember that? Remember all the black people have souls wypipp debbils shit?

That was only a year ago.

>ChloeMo
You mean FridgeMode

You're on the wrong subreddit dude

this was actually one of the comments on the article