Liz Wheeler: One American News

What's her problem?

She'd be hot in a Nazi uniform.

She isn't farting in my mouth

What's yours asshole

She isn't asphyxiating him with her piss

I'd let her shit on my chest

That's fucking disgusting. Hang yourself, degenerate. I expected better from an American

You dont even have a chance with her, Aussie.

She's a Christcuck Cuckservative.

her problem is the lack of my ding dong inside of her who haa.

I figured jews ran OAN, too bad.

They do but jews run ALL media outlets how are you not aware of this?

At least OAN has good banter and doesnt give a fuck. I switched to this from fox news 6 months ago and havent turned back.

I have an accent and come from a dangerous, barren wasteland like Tatooine but worse internet. That makes me exotic and dangerous and possibly hung as far as retarded Weimerican women go.

You dont even have bears or lions youre just a faggot thats scared of flightless birds and spiders

she is a cuckservative
she was interviewing dickard spencer a while back, and he embarrassed her

Too much makeup.

Face it Henandezstein, your woman get greasy between the thunderclaps at the thought of the Big Bogan Cock

i must save her from the american niggers, i'm coming liz i'm coming

>KB

JUST

Until you see a spider and wet yourself

Yes but it is a defence mechanism to neutralize some of the most venomous toe biters on the planet and not due to diabetic induced incontinence

I like her, she's a bit AYYLMAO looking but she's smart and on the ball.

Face it, your shitty island became irrelevant when Steve died

The fact that you expected better from an American shows how little you know about Americans

i'm scared

Your a nippy little bugger aren't ya? Steves death was a loss to the world. Truly a great man, like the Hitler of animals.
Anyway I'm glad this irrelevant shitposter was worthy of some of your time.

The first, and last australian worth anything at all

P.s. I go to australia every year to help with the brush fires because you guys have opposite summers so that way I can make dat dere wildland firefighter money year round

At least our roos are cuddly. Bitches love cuddly shit.

i bet shes a jew