i.imgur.com/6iESDCP.jpg
i.imgur.com/tfhUmCh.jpg
project-imas.com/wiki/Takane_Shijou
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg
imgur.com/a/NRjgd
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=66715
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=64238
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To the user who requested pic related. Im sorry but I failed you. I can post the wip if you like but I thinkI fucked up too bad with her hand.

I'm not the user but I'd like to see the wip

Requesting the picture in the right, but with Kaoru doing it, wearing the suit too.
Please and thank you.

Requesting Irina nude, with one twintail covering her right breast, and with a bandaid on the other .

What -tans would you like to see from drawfags that don't have one?
Lapin is one for me since I don't think we have a rabbit tan yet. And if pencilanon wasn't a pencil I would be extremely disappointed.

I'm still hoping for a -tan preschool coloring collage.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with an Ambipom

Me too. It actually sounds cute.

Here. If you or OR wants me to finish fine but Its not looking too good for me.

How do you make a tan?

Requesting lewd(s) of this smol Nozomi. Please keep the thigh highs on her.

You draw one.

You have to be able to draw them and you have to be a drawfag.

Requesting Tomo and Carol dressed as Hinoka and Camilla respectively, preferably with Tomo being noticeably jealous of Carol's boob window.

No, but do people make tans based on their drawfag names?

Yes.

Yes, and no?
Some makes -tans that go with their names, but yes, your -tan would be *drawfag name*-tan
but it doesn't have to be based on the name.

Requesting color of Kobeni wearing a naked apron with vanilla icing all over her.

Apron Color Ref: i.imgur.com/XXoonWR.png
Kobeni Color Ref:i.imgur.com/Vg7uJxU.jpg

Requesting a hairstyle chart of Sagiri from Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san.

Reposting this for OR since he may have missed it as I delivered late at night on the weekend.

If you don't like the hand draw it like Arnolds I think you should finish it it looks good

I should stop drawfagging. I dont shitpost but drawfagging seems to bring out the worst in me. I dont understand why I feel compelled to satisfy a bunch of strangers so much. I feel bad when I fail to do so. Maybe theres something deeper going on in my mind. Maybe Im that lonely.

Alright Ill try.

Its because youre a faggot sissy who wants to please real men. Go to a gloryhole and see how good youll feel.

Shut up and draw my waifu.

Requesting Hardgore Alice from Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku being hardcore.

you don't have to be perfect just have fun admit when you can't do something and learn how to do it later

Requesting buttshot of one of the members from Team Kirenza. Sadly no name yet but she's from DeadTube.

But you don't even thank me user.

S-shut up Im not gay.

requesting color

But theres always this feeling like I have to make someone happy or else I feel bad.

that sounds normal I mean you want to be good not shit right

Proportions ended up wonky, but it was fun drawing the hair.

Requesting colors for this drawing of Valerie holding hands please!

Reference: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2418442

Requesting 2 ghosts lifting Teacher Ritsuko's mini skirt exposing her panties with an ashamed face like in the upper left image meanwhile Nube is watching with a crazy face like in the reference.

Very appreciate if both of her butt and crotch are being shown.

Is she from Nube?

Fuck that's good. Much better than what I put out. And OR even noticed you.

I want this too

Requesting Jack presenting her fat butt like this slut here: i.imgur.com/6iESDCP.jpg

Requesting Bocchi becoming friends with Oora. Anything else cute with these two or any other Hitori Bocchi characters is also fine

Oora Ref- i.imgur.com/tfhUmCh.jpg

Tried something.

Requesting Princess Knight going down the stairs with a view like in the reference.

Pretty good, the hair on the squished boob looks a bit stiff though

When will you change your request to going up the stairs

This, if she's going down the stairs that way it means she's walking backwards down the stairs like an idiot. Hence why that user that delivered your request was making fun of it.

Also, that's a fucking ladder.

Requesting Tama cuddling plushies of Ruler, Peaky Angels and Swim Swim?

Thank you!

Draw my waifu like one of your french girls.

>That chest
Is this a boy? If not, requesting her as a trap.

No, and please no.

Changed some things, but I should probably go study anatomy before attempting to draw naked people.

Requesting Bedivere from Fate/Grand Order (pictured) reenacting the witch-weighing scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail with Medea as the witch, Saber as Arthur (of course), Shirou Emiya as her "horse" Patsy, and Shinji Matou as the guy who got turned into a newt but got better.

Here's your waifu in the way the post-modern French artists would draw her

Lewd of my wife please.

Are you high?

That's how they paint French girls.

I see...

I admire you dedication to the craft

Requesting an idol Seaport Hime in one of Takane's costumes.
project-imas.com/wiki/Takane_Shijou

Requesting her pole dancing in that same bikini

Requesting Tanukichi getting self-help books for Christmas

I just want to thank the user who did this. Still better than the original ty

Requesting BB-tan dressed as a lewd Santa Claus.

Requesting Kajo in santa themed lingerie decorating an extremely vulgar Christmas tree (condom Christmas lights, onahole star, tree looks way more phallic than normal, etc)

Any ass requests?

Mizuki Tachibana face-sitting

Since we can't put it in the OP who has the link to the other thread?

How long until the threads can go back to normal anyway? All it does is make things inconvenient for everybody

I bet mods gave up already

Elizabeth: French Mega Bitch Edition

Needs a Furfrou/Espurr. Or a baguette

Was thinking about baguettes. But then I realized you can't buy Louis Vuitton bread.

Requesting Luluco playing space table tennis

Requesting a happy Re-class on top of a giant hamburger.

What about drawfags husbandos and waifus drawing in this collage and not -tans?

Requesting Hitoha and Shii-chan pressing their cheeks together.

Requesting pov things with her, like cuddling with her, taking cozy naps. Eating her cooking, drinking alcohol with her.

This idea wasn't bad: Tamamo performing a strip-tease or something along the lines of a gravure video or intro to an AV in her swimsuit - in, coming out, or midway in the water.
>desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg

Requesting Hotaru getting fucked by a ripped bishonen personification of a Hershey's chocolate bar

I want to request a yandere Kanako (Idom@ster) but with some remnants of cake or pastries around her lips. Not too much just a tiny bit.

Could I get a drawing of a Santa Leticia? A seperate idea is Leticia playbiting or nibbling on Izayoi's neck.

Elle topless handbra with or without leaking milk

If its too lewd I would like just about anything else of her, including dual-wielding herself.

Requesting a parody of a skate magazine cover with Killua

Requesting color of Shion dressed as Medusa lancer
Color ref: imgur.com/a/NRjgd
Thanks in advance

LED Mirage mecha musume girl please and thank you?
Oh, the Boomerang Unit is fine too.

I just realized Sup Forums dislikes traditional requests no matter how good they are. You guys are digital babies huh?

No way. Traditional stuff is pretty good looking when you can do it right. And there are a few artists here who can do it right.
How do you think Pencilanon got that name?

Pencilanon drew my waifu pretty well so I'm not a hater of digital art

Show me one of his deliveries that you liked.

Don't try to start shit

Some of my favorite deliveries were traditional.

drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=66715

Requesting Diego Brando and Funny Valentine in an extreme jousting duel with spears, on motorcycles
(Ignore the knight armors in the ref)

I think it has more to do with drawfags using digital because it's more convenient in many ways.

And when they're delivered, those same few deliveries are in this thread, asking for color and line work.

Traditional deliveries are amazing but rare, many drawfags also don't have scanners so they can just take a low quality photo which doesn't show the beauty of the drawing perfectly. I also saw some drawfag saying how they don't like what their traditional art looks like after they scan it.

drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=64238

Only a few people do that, not everyone.

I'd love more paper cutouts, desu.
Requesting something cute made from paper cutouts