So what common anime tropes do you hate?

So what common anime tropes do you hate?
Pic unrelated.

the one where retards post low res images

Bread on mouth is retarded as fuck

The one where user reposts trope threads every few hours.

The one where the MC is a Gary Stu with a harem. YET NEVER FUCKS ANY GIRL

>high school setting

The one where you can check these digits.

you mean these?

idiot MC with lots of power and [passion] who wins against antagonist with pure luck

Traps for no reason other than to have traps. And there are very few reasons to have traps.

Traps that are done wrong too, if you're going to have a trap then you should make them as ambiguous as possible and stretch out the period where the viewer doesn't know what sex the trap actually is. Otherwise it'll be a boring and superficial detail. Pic related is the worst offender I've ever seen of all this. The only reason he is a trap is for fan service and to set up lame jokes about him being a trap.

what anime is this

He's actually a trap because Crusch is more comfortable around females and he loves her, though.

It's actually a really cool music video.

Never realized that. Makes decent enough sense I suppose. Still hate the character though.

>literally the first result in google images for re zero trap cat

Guys being absolutely dense about girls being interested in them. I get it, you don't want to put icky romance into your story for boys. But when a girl is pining and doing all the usual shit to get MC to notice her, don't make him autismo-levels of oblivious. That's just a lazy excuse to keep the status-quo.

oh how witty, what were the odds, of google showing you the trap from rezero when you type in trap from rezero

Spineless MC getting carried by the rest of the cast.

Just... Ugh.

That and oh no I can't beat him whoops last second power up ass pull.

the only more less descent reason to have a trap was tuturu´s sister in steins head

I hate it when this guy appear when you thought everything is okay now

Light novel fantasy school battle harem in another world with game gimmicks. Also, swords. And Borderline H content just for clickbait

"EEEEEEEEEH?"

I think the odds of google showing you the only trap in Re:Zero when you search for Re:Zero trap cat should be pretty low.

never saw Optimus Prime in my cartoons

Number 2 killer in Japan, right behind the common cold.

> drinks beer
> FUUUUUUUUUUWAAAAAAHHHHHHH
By the way, are nips doing this shit IRL?

Either
>The Nice guy MC that constantly finds himself literally /falling/ like an autistic hippo into H situations.

>The MC who out of fucking no-where is stronger than the majority of the established characters for no reason, even though they probably have years more training than the MC does.

I'm looking at you Hundred.

They actually do that in reality. It's a social act, like slurping noodles or the business card thing.

Everyone is doing this IRL.

>We got a super secret team of super OP guys who could easily wipe out the enemy in less than an hour should they fight together

>Better give all the responsibility to this High School boy, with this team giving ocassional help once per season

Or:

>Earth is facing an apocalyptic threat

>The only hope we have is

>This random group of high school girls, who are super hormonal, can't endure any clothing damage, and risk the whole mission because of a grudge between them

>kiss is interrupted by a phone call

Shit tier tsundere who has no character other than being a bitch to everybody

Shit like this. God it's annoying and the background that comes after. I wish there was a gag about that where it gets destroyed or the board falls down and hey talk about it fuxking up like in gintama and shit

Yeah, I hate Kirino as well.

Yes, this, there should be a good reason for trap.