Toradora

You did watch the universally agreed christmas anime user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HSAe5MMJZ2w
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_pL1h6-kN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I watched it once. Once.

Saaa kurisumas

I actually hate how Taiga looks in this scene.

Why

Every year.

I don't have a good explanation. I just don't like it.

Apologize

>tfw I like it the best and it's only for one episode.

Boku no Pico

Indeed, she looks like a whore.

There aren't any. It is truly the best of our time.

This tbqh she looks like an alien mummy with monkey ears.

I've watched it senpai.

Of course, I watch it annually this time of year. However there's only one anime that captures the true spirit of Christmas.

Those 3 episodes are fucking great. It's been one of my anime Christmas staples since 2009. Along with SDF Macross's episode 36, RahXephon episode 8, Big O episode 11, Gundam 0080, EW, Tokyo Godfathers, K-on! episode 11, SYD episode 11 and the Digimon Christmas episode.

Sorry, I don't watch shit anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=HSAe5MMJZ2w

Oh and of course, one of the best Christmas movies ever.

>kekdora
>the cuckest lel story ever told

Tsundere is shit. Rie is shit. Toradora would have been infinitely better without both.

>Rie is shit

BE GONE HEATHEN. YOUR KIND IS NOT WELCOME HERE.

Yui Horie > Rie

damn me too dude

Gas yourselves scum.

On it.

KURIOSMASU

Hocchan being a goddess doesn't give someone the right to badmouth Kugyuu for being a slightly lesser goddess.

Oh Jesus Christ!

This. She looks unnatural. Ami on the other hand

I cried on my first watch through of toradora.

I then read the novels this year and was disapointed at how 2d all the characters were.

Then I rewatched the series, and was disappointed.

Have you played the visual novel?

No, should I?

Yes. It has the same voice actors as the (Japanese) anime, and the characterisation is spot-on. Plus, it has multiple endings depending on your favourite waifu.

This fucking bird got me the sensei end.

Welp, time to re-watch for i don't even know what time now. Best animo of all time.

Not even close.

Name a better romance anime then.

>The burden of proof lies with someone who is making a claim, and is not upon anyone else to disprove. The inability, or disinclination, to disprove a claim does not render that claim valid, nor give it any credence whatsoever.
Prove that it's the best anime of all time, as was your original claim. You can't narrow it down to "b-but romance!" in order to backpedal, either. I'll give you some time to think it over.

Seconded. I hated the whole scene tbqh. The dance and the singing seems too weird. I skipped it immediately as soon as it started

It's the best romance because all the other romance are worse than it. Hence why I said name a better one.

Retard.

Also yes I'm sticking with romance and that's my final answer.

Who is this granny

In order to prove him right you'd have to watch every anime ever, for you one could be enough.

Do you post on Sup Forums by any chance?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_pL1h6-kN8