Devs Nov 26
>DeZ: SAA advances NW of Bukamal
>E Ghouta: SAA advances in Jobar
>Golan: SAA continues attack on Beit Jinn pocket. HTS offensive on Hader failed
>6 RU Tu-22M3 strategic bombers strike IS in DeZ prov
>2nd US-coalition service member died in non-combat incident in Nov
>RU military unable to deliver aid to Rukban refugee camp due to US
>Erdogan: No place for kurds in Sochi
>Saudi backed syrian opposition names Nasr al-Hariri as new leader for Geneva talks
>Israel plans to send warship to gulf of mexico
>306 dead in egypt mosque bombing
>TRUMP TOLD ERDOGAN U.S. WON’T SUPPLY WEAPONS TO YPG. ERDOGAN DOESN’T RULE OUT WORKING WITH ASSAD AGAINST YPG
>INDIA DECIDED AGAINST BUYING LARGE SHIPMENT OF ISRAELI ATGMS

Donate/click ad's southfront.org
Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
al-hashed.net/2017/11/25/عمليات-رسول-الله-خاتم-النبيين-الايجا/
youtube.com/watch?v=hw14zm3IGGE
audio.moqawama.org/albumdetails.php?albumid=13
twitter.com/AnonBabble

death to israel

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

First for Australia winning the Ashes!

Current situation in Jobar district

FUCKING CONNECTION ERROR!
Why is the NBN so shitty!?!?!

AL MAWT LI AMERICA!
AL MAWT LI YAHUDI!
AL MAWT LI KURDISTAN!

G R E E C E
R
E
E
C
E

Nice!

>Not posting the better version

God speed to the soldiers who are storming it once more, the place is a goddamn fortress.

I see some chances for kotel.

more like
>permanent situation in jobar district

but, I like my version.

In Jobar? No way. Ahrar ash-Sham inghimashi troops won't back off, they'll eventually die there due to air sorties and artillery shelling, but the main forces won't allow loyalists to encircle the Jobar area.

i, too like that version better.
in the other version
the repetition of the map is redundant. only the lower half of the picture should be there, it would be better that way

the ABSOLUTE state of al-Tanf

i see they like keeping these metal bars on their helmet so they can always have them in their field of view to not feel out of their element

Jobar is so annoying. It's like fighting a huge beast (ISIS and the rest of the rebels), while a little chihuahua (Jobar) is yapping and biting you, and you keep stepping on it and kicking it so that you can deal with the beast, but it never dies and keeps yapping and biting you.

A group of them are even willing to create their own militia force to fight for Assad.

>The Rukban Civil Council also stressed in the document its support for the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and said that the refugees are ready to form a force to support the SAA once they are allowed back.

>a whole bunch of refugees next to your illegal base
>destroy approaching army units and militia because protecting muh innocent civilians escaping war
>things get so shitty in said refugee camp that they will rather go back to Assad and even fight for him (Jordan stopped providing aid after their border guards got attacked by a jihad cell from the camp)

Interesting

theres many thousand fighters in jobar. like a wise man once said, its not the size of the kotel that counts, its the density.

Now that we got rid of cbts we can shill against this thread

Kek, you again!
fyi, Australians aren't that offended by the fact that we started out as a penal colony. More offensive things would be pointing out that we now have gay marriage or that we are being overrun by Muslims.
But we are doing better than most countries on both of those areas, so we are doing pretty well.

Can you tell me something that offends you, so that next time you post something, I can make a comeback? That would be quite a nice thing for you to do, so that the banter can be two-way?
Like, something about living in France that sucks?

I do not believe there is a rebel presence in the pocket anymore. At it's peak, the pocket would have had around 1,000 troops; but with the battles against the Islamic state and Syrian Arab Army, that number most definitely shrunk in half. Consider also that many of the rebels chose to escape to Jordan or surrender themselves to the SAA in droves. The only presence in that pocket would have to be the US military and maybe a small local police presence.

I thought the gay marriage issue was a non-binding vote. Did the aussie parliament vote in favor of faggot marriage?

Do not forget what another wise man said
>The denser the kotel, the more tasty it will be to cook.

No, but it will happen before Christmas.

Recent Iraqi advance in Anbar

25.11.17 - "Хaшд aш-Шaaби" cooбщaeт oб ycтaнoвлeнии кoнтpoля нaд пycтынными paйoнaми мeждy пpoвинциями Aнбap и Caлaх aд-Дин. Кpoмe тoгo cooбщaeтcя o зaчиcткe и oткpытии дopoги Paвa-Cиния.

al-hashed.net/2017/11/25/عمليات-رسول-الله-خاتم-النبيين-الايجا/

>my OC as OP pic
blessed be you based greek

You must have made it a while ago, I included your pic in the /sg/ movie too.
It's near the start.

>Can you tell me something that offends you
first you have to know who you are talking to

Megumin still sucks so fucking much.

>You must have made it a while ago
yep, 31st of July this year to be exact

Kek, I already knew that about him.
Muslim % is the obvious thing with which to make fun of France, the fact that he is Arab is why I need to ask him.

/sg/ movie?

>the fact that he is Arab is why I need to ask him

youtube.com/watch?v=hw14zm3IGGE

>overrun by muzzies
kek, more like chinks mate
But yeah no-one gives a shit about being a penal colony, while fag flags everywhere I look nowadays really sets me off.
>the only people who voted overwhelmingly against faggot marriage were the nonwhites
Ending the WAP was a fucking mistake

>the when not included in any /sg/ content
Feels bad desu

the australian poster is nathan, the rubics cube guy

Your welcome mate.

why don't you just use the staple dispora bants then?
If you want to be more personal go for mocking his medical profession

So has the US actually stopped working with the Kurds or have they just (((stopped))) working with the Kurds?
I've missed some threads since the announcement

it's just a Turkish statement at this point

I feel like I should add some context for why that video was made. A friend of mine, named Joe, brought this horseshoe puzzle to school (pic related) and I was amazed by it. I asked him how it was done and he explained it terribly, he would say
>Just turn this and release this and... (speaking really quickly)
and I would say
>slow down, just explain it normally
but he just kept speeding through and he was really had to follow (everyone else in my year agreed that he was just trolling us and he had no intention of teaching anyone else how to do it)

Later on, in the year, he found out that I knew how to solve a rubick's cube and was begging me to tell him how it's done.
I said
>I'll make a video showing how it's done and upload it tonight.
It was a video designed to troll him, and he was pretty annoyed at me the next day of school, lol.

audio.moqawama.org/albumdetails.php?albumid=13

Hezb put up their nasheed library online.

Well fuck, and here I was hoping for a northern Euphrates push. Guess I'll just satisfy myself with dead rebels for now

Can any arabs tell me about fasting?
Is it just not eating or drinking water?
I'm a 6'2 98kg fat fuck and I was just thinking about exploring it as a viable option to go down to get rid of this beer gut I have.

You're correct for the country on the whole, but I live in close to Campbeltown, I'd give anything to have Chinks instead of Muslims...

>cambeltown
Fuck me mate I'm sorry. I'm in Randwick myself so I don't see much other than Uni-aged yellow. At least we still have the constitution right?

Not eating and drinking anything from 4:30 am to 6:30 pm.

>4:30am to 6:30pm
More accurately, it's from dawn to sunset.

Nice place, Randwick, I used to go to UNSW which is just next door.
tbqh, I never really understood why people are against Asians. I understand hating every other non-white race, but Asians integrate by the 2nd generation, they obey the law and contribute to society.

I reckon I'll give it a try up until the 25th of December and see how I go.
I've got loads of work to keep me busy during the day anyway.
Lots of digging to do.

Fasting won't do you much good if you fall back into your habits later. It'll make things even worse, actually.

If you want to get in better shape, a permanent lifestyle change is what you need.

> Campbelltown
You poor bugger.

If it makes you feel any better, I was born in Liverpool before it became an Indian Colony

I don't gorge myself anymore, and I avoid salty and oily stuff like it's the plague.
Used to be much fatter and I'm more active now, it's just I'm still a bit chubby.

3:15 to 7:30 you sunni

>I avoid salty and oily stuff like it's the plague.
Those aren't the worst thing. Oil/fat shouldn't be avoided, just used with moderation. Same with salt (although there's way too much salt in what we regularly consume).

The biggest thing to worry about is how everything is dumped full with sugar (mostly due to the anti-fat craze in 80's/90's, in which fat had to be replaced with sugar in order to make stuff not taste like shit). Watch out for that, count your calories, eat food that'll sate your hunger, make balanced meals, and you'll have incredibly improved health.

Good on you for being more active, anyway. Reminder to do sports if you want to convert that fat into muscles.

I hear that weight loss is 20% exercise, 80% diet. Also, avoiding food and going on diets is unsustainable in the long run, and that the most important thing is to find healthy food that you enjoy eating.

Also, does anyone have that pic that is similar to yours, which says something like
>the virgin advance and the Chad conquest
and it shows the map in your pic?

Azan time is different everywhere, i just wanted to tell him he must not eat and drink anything for +12 hours per day.

Generally speaking yes they integrate well, but they also have the potential to turn to nigger-ish behaviour (take ricegum and the chinks like him here) alongside enormous numbers of them have the potential to drive regular australians out of both jobs and homes with their deep pockets and ready supply of cheap labour.
Also, they may vote conservatively but the Chinese aren't exactly the most sympathetic people on the planet

Sorry, I don't have the pic you're talking about.
And yeah, a fit body and a healthy mind start in the kitchen.

>Reminder to do sports if you want to convert that fat into muscles.
Well, I lift and run if that counts.
I can bench only about 80kg barely and I can only run continuously for about 5 minutes before coughing a lung up.
I'm really out if shape, Tbh

I'm just a messenger of madness

>the only people who voted overwhelmingly against faggot marriage were the nonwhites
funny thing you complain about being overrun by muslim when they were the demographic that voted massively against gay marriage
life can be very ironic sometimes

That's someone trolling you
> We WUZ
Come on

>I can only run continuously for about 5 minutes before coughing a lung up
Couch to 5k.

last one

yeah it's probably a troll

>fyi, Australians aren't that offended by the fact that we started out as a penal colony
yeah i know, this was intended as light bant.
if i wanted to be offensive, i'd remind you that your country is poz central and aussie are getting the abo treatment from chinks to the point you'll wish you still were a prison
after 10+ years on 4chins i really struggle to think of something that might still offend me.

The fuck happened there?

what is this from?

Kike mods at livemap.com deleted my post which is pic related. Is there any website i can use?

>we are majority in west-azerbaijan

Thanks mate

>Kiss anime
this image will never not trigger me

try fasting while living above the polar circle on summer
this way you'll loose a lot of weight

Would you rather crunchyroll?

>Photo allegedly shot in NE. #Hama showing #Russia|n fighters (very likely PMC) on BMP-2 deployed in support of Regime offensive.
What's with the cloth?

>tfw you see the first time an Anna news tank cam video
>it is in jobar
>4 years ago

god damn liberate that place already

Dust Jacket

Mate, I already sweat my balls off as it is out here

this, even my fat ass was able to jog for 35 minutes after c25k. Then I stopped :(

you missed the joke m8
above the polar circle in summer the sun never sets for 6 months
and since muslim fasting makes you fast from dawn to sunset you can guess the outcome

So glad you saved it
I'd rather you torrent your shit

>Proud to be a Kurd, we are the owners of an ancient and authentic culture, the natives on our lands and protectors of a history and legacy very few nations have
I feel fortunate to have been subjected to such beautiful bait

I found the solution for this world. All muslims must just move to the north of polar circle.

>after 10+ years on 4chins i really struggle to think of something that might still offend me.
being offended is over rated. for instance it cannot be proven, either by your self or by another that you are offended. It's a bogus, unprovable state of being.

But banter is about out thinking your opponent, about breaking open new possibilities. Like the Maginot line of your self, the good bant by-passes like amphetamine ridden soldiers and strikes you in the heartland.

Offended has nothing to do with it.

Did you know that meme is based on a bloody lebanese wog cowboy who thinks he's black?

>that green tricyle getting absolutely obliterated by a sportscar in the beginning
really made from chinese pig iron i guess

Indeed, but what about the jews?

Fug
Alaska must suck for Muslims during Ramadan

Gimme a hd screencap and I'll redo the pic evn with better barrel

wont work since when you live in such region you use the timeframe of the closest city where the sun does set

Gas. Just gas them. And so the kurds.

Will Assad ever be able to get back the northern part of the country? Especially Arab majority places like Raqqa and Tabaq. Kurds will start putting Kurdish colonists in these places and it will be too late.