Russia

Whats your opinion on Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pre-commie, I love Russia, and its history.
During commie era, I want to burn your nation into nothingness, and put the White Russians back into power.
Post-Commie, er about 60/40, so more in favor of it, then against it.

statecucks who need a heel on their throats. from ivan to stalin, less freedom you have, more happy you are

We need to fix it and put the Whites back into power

this
>t. butthurt pshek who always wanted to conquer or absorb both South and North Rus' completely but got utterly BTFO instead
God bless brave Cossacks!
And you go suck on jew and american cock more, Janusz.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland

its russian

kievan rus is pretty cool

you guys gave females too many rights before communism though

Kill it with nukes

They make nice memes like pic related. Also they're talented in subversion (see our academia).

Dead culture

>ou guys gave females too many rights before communism though
any more info?
What were those "rights"?

haha, and hows crimea doing peasant? you think i care about how frightening jews are for you?

they had their version of the roaring 20s, but much earlier. communism had fertile soil, but for some reason it happened (liberalism) even though they hadnt ben very affluent.

>roaring 20s
?
I don't know that part of history.

>you guys gave females too many rights before communism though
In general, it's the opposite.
And it worked out pretty well in our case, actually.

Revolutions was a one big mistake, generally people ok in personal but pack of russians is nigger tier.

Beautiful country, some good writers and artists, shit politicians (since forever), generally average people

5/10 lower tier western country

subhumans

>roaring 20s
literally some city fags dancing to nigger music and you call this an epoch

Befriend bear

Would imigrate if immigration laws weren't so tricky

mongols in denial

didn't call it an epoch. I'm just trying to describe the things that happened in russia that set up communism

after killing the nobility your people got a little drunk on blood and liberalism

kievan rus is cool

dunno the feasibility of it, but restoring russia to an earlier period could be great

Don't like.

>your people got a little drunk on blood and liberalism
After 1917 coup by liberals they were overthrown by Bolsheviks in October, the same year. And begun prosecutions of liberals and Trotskyites.
So, what are you on about?

then, using liberalism as a justification, the stalinists purged them. then, using liberalism as a justification...

calm yourself. I already said I like russia and might marry this russian girl. but recently there have been massive issues

I don't get angry if you are critical of democrats

your recent history has had a political atmosphere that denigrates russians. it's a fact

Why is no one talking about the /happening/ that Putin just signed in a law to designate foreign media as foreign agent just after it was announced that Google would derank RT and sputnik?
/HAPPENING/

well, by that logic we can say that nationalists today want to purge them, using liberalism just as justification.
But i don't really blame you for missing the point on russian revolution and things that follow.
You've been brainwashed in the west heavily on this topic.

It wasn't after google deranked them. It was after USA branded RT and Spuntik as foreign agents...

You are to blame for everything!

Argh, spilled my coffee, damn Russians!

we love russia and we love putin please ask the kremlin to ship us some t-72's to remove antifa commie fags

Implying anyone reads them. It shouldn't affect big brands like Forbes and BBC I think, because they are completely localized.

It's just a couple of radio stations funded from Murican taxpayers money and maybe CNN International in hotels.

I hope Holy Russia fulfills its destiny and restores the Roman Empire, uniting the world under Christ.

Love its history and culture, I have a fascination with orthodox christianity.
T. Catholic

>Unified Buttplugs of Ameristan
> culture

bhahahhahhaa tell us about your 56% cultural identity ahahahhah

A country with a shitload of potential ruled by literal thieves.

>oh you see can you say
>by the poo colored mango

Russia is slowly, but surely, falling to it's knees leaving basically free land and resources for other countries to take. Apart from that, there's nothing else about it.

too much mongo admixture has depleted their western, white soul. east asians have a different soul from white people and I think most russians are infected by that and it comes out in their brutality, inhumanity, brutishness, different values, etc. Obviously this can't be changed, so I view them as just an extension of the steppe with many of whom happen to look white

Worst shit hole ever, thank god im not born there.

and this

>western white soul
????????????

Why?

>I wake up
>go clean my teeth with arab cum
>get outside
>Brussels is raining again shit
>go through depressing cloudy damp streets
>I see 2 black dudes raping a 12yr old girl on the street
>they say "eyo white man wan sum Belgian chocolate"
>mfw

Russia is great but i dont like the fact that they pump serbs. I also dont like the fact that america pumps croats. Leave us alone and let us fucking live in peace. If you want the control as a country fucking take it now kill our politicians and give us rules to live and some future. Dont kill our already dead people all of you fuckers. Whe are not of any harm to anyone except when you give us bombs. Leave Balkan alone!

That saviour of the white race

>Traditional values
>Russian qt wife
>Of slavic origins

Love France with all my heart though, but it's falling into chaos

They'd side with the Antifa.

>Traditional values

Maybe in Chechnya ;^)

Why do y'all ask this question so often? Are y'all shills trying to gauge a reaction? Are you LARPING as Russians? Trolls only? What is the point? Who care what a bunch of nerd conspiracy theorists believe??

I don't understand what the deal is?

cool place. im half russian half german. but i feel more like an german

You feel so you must be more russian

Kvas is horrible.

why do you enter your apartment buildings from the backyards and why are they all so crappy in the common areas (but apartments can be nice)?

I think Russia is a neat country, I've always wanted to take a road trip through Siberia
I don't care much about their politics, altough I think corruption is holding them down.

>Russia
don't like it and think it should be balkanized
>Russians
I like ethnic Russians (see pic) but I dislike Churkas, Tatars et.c

- It's a big country (China is also big but they don't release and/or fake most of their statistics).
- Western countries already jail people for hate speech.

I like Russia,
I would like to live there or even study Russian or teach English.
I find it exotic in that i'm from Australia and I guess freezing cold snow and beautiful churches and forests are the opposite to beaches.
I like how they are pretty much like fuck you to people who talk shit.
Putin is a boss.
Christianity being defended.

meant to say visit or even live

monkey soup is sickening. kys subhuman

However I think it does have some corruption problems.
It has such great potential with it's natural resources.
I feel Russians are quite cold but once you know them they are warm.
I think alot of the population lives in grim situations but their is a will and toughness to them.
I don't think democracy is what Russia needs it needs a strongman to get shit done.

This is how I feel about Russia too.
I've been to Moscow 8 or so years ago (spent 3 months in summer living there with friends). It was as good/bad as any other big city. It could be as clean or as dirty as Paris depending on where you go.
The only real issues I noticed is for things related to administration (paperwork, etc). It felt way too shady and unreliable (corruption).
Things most likely aren't as good outside of Moscow and maybe Saint-Petersburg. I don't even want to imagine how life is in some remote Siberian cities.

I'm sure things have improved since then but the country really needs a strong leader. Just look at China.

Poor shithole that feeds Moscow and St. Petersburg jews while the other 95% of the country lives in borderline poverty.
Also 90% of the population is pure-grade bydlo.

>t. russian

>Estonia
>Russian
Seems fair. Russia should annex all these non-countries.

Yeah I am actually living in Hong Kong making$$$$ and I go to China regularly and it's crazy like your gone for a few months and fucking skyscrappers pop up...
Europeans have some fucking 20 year conversation about putting a road through a town and China just fucking does it.

>swede