Inuyasha

>used to watch this on tv as a kid but never finished the story
>decide to watch again for nostalgia value
>pretty repetitive but I'm enjoying it
>finally get to the final season
>each episode is like 6 episodes crammed into one, pacing completely gone to shit
>feel like I wasted my time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LBCljICdK-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly i'm just glad that it managed to get animated from start to finish. End was rushed but passable at the bare minimum

I guess.
But still, the first 167 episodes cover the first 355 chapters of the manga, the last 26 episodes cover the last 203. I don't get why they couldn't just put the project on hold and then continue it preserving its format. Was there so little interest in seeing the anime completed that they just did a "might as well finish this shit off" season?

>Never watch this in school
>Always saw it as the stupid shit the weeb girls watched
>Try watching it
>It's mediocre, but not as bad as I expected it to be
>The ending credits though are somehow absolute god tier and are the best I've seen for a anime, and pretty much any show ever

The best way to experience it is to just watch the end credits and imagine how epic the series would have to be to live up to that. Then don't do anything else.

>The ending credits
which ones do you mean

Why so many Inuyasha threads recently? Not that I am complaining

I guess it has to do with money. After 197 episodes and a long gap between the new series, green-litting only 26 episodes is safer, considering they peobably also wanted to sell BDs this time.

Have a manga Kagome

Not him but the 2nd ED is my personal favorite youtu.be/LBCljICdK-Q

The first one, with My Will. Most of them are great though.

>Why so many Inuyasha threads recently? Not that I am complaining
This is my first thread on Sup Forums fwiw

Yeah, I think that's my favourite too.
Disproportionate display of based Sesshomaru is a good choice as well.

You're not a real Inuyasha fan unless you made a bravenet or angelfire fan page for it.

Give me the more interesting examples of this you know of.

The second half of the Inuyasha manga had really garbage pacing. The anime basically took all the parts that people actually liked and were memorable, and cut out everything else. The end result ended up being a bit fast paced, but only a little faster than the series should have been to begin with.

Inuyasha will forever be the greatest loss of the doujinshi market. All these hot chicks never got a single doujinshi from a top tier doujin.

Fuck off dumb newfag.

I'll give some of the Moryomaru arc, but the last eleven volumes were the best part of the series, I wish the anime didn't rush through them as much as it did.

V6, Namie Amuro and Ayumi Hamasaki are some hilariously big names for a shounen adaptation.

Miroku is olev.

why didn't you just read the manga

2weeb4me
I might though, at some point

>you will never fap to an Inuyasha doujinshi by 1000000000, 666project, aka usagi akapenguin, akiyama production, akkan-bi project, alice no takarabako, amp, an-arc, asaki blog branch office, aspergillus, astro creep, axz, azasuke wind, basutei shower, big boss, black dog, bloody okojo, bolze., brain dead, caza mayor, chagashi saiban, chibikko kingdom, circle kuusou ziken, circle outer world, clesta, crazy9, cyclone, da hootch, darabuchidou, dashigara, digital accel works, digital lover, diogenes club, dorepooru, dr.vermilion, eight beat, fatalpulse, finecraft69, fukafuka tenshoku, g-scan corp., gold rush, goromenz, g's studio, hellabunna, human high-light film, hito no fundoshi, imperial chicken, ink complex, insert, irodori, jenoa cake, jumbomax, kabayakiya, kaientai, kaiki nisshoku, kamoro-sa-z, kashiwa-ya, kawaisounako, kaze no gotoku!, kemokomoya, kensoh ogawa, kesshoku mikan, kikurage-ya, kikuya, kohakutei, kurione-sha, kurosawa pict, kouchaya, linda project, magono-tei, maidoll, meme50, mitarashi club, modaetei, moon ruler, muchakai, mugen@works, mugenkidou a, nagaredamaya, nakayohi mogudan, nama cream biyori, nanimoshinai, neko wa manma ga utsukushii, niseimididoronokai, number2, ohkura bekkan, okina keikaku, oretachi misnon ikka, otabe dynamites, otomekibun, p_p, p-forest, parupunte, pinvise, pochi-goya, popochichi, primal gym, ptd, px-real, queen of vanilla, raijinkai, redrop, rippadou, ruki ruki exiss, sago-jou, saigado, saz, shakestyle, shimekiri sanpunmae, shinjugai, shoot the moon, sorairo march, st. rio, studio a, studio huan, studio pal, studio triumph, studio wallaby, studio parm, sugar berry syrup, takadoya-tei, takumi na muchi, tenzan factory, tiramisu tart, todd special, tora machine, tsunken, twinbox, type-57, type-g, u.r.c, uninigumi, valssu, viento campanilla, wata 120 percent, waterwheel, wireframe, xration, ya-yz, youkai tamanokoshi, yuzuki n dash, z-front, zetsubou shiromuji, or zettai shoujo

Anons, do you remember those ol' times when anime had like 150 EPs aprox?

I thought that was most anime desu

t. only ever watched anime as a kid

That's because everything before Kanketsu-Hen is 35% plot, 65% filler.

Hi everyone; my name's Rumiko Takahashi. I draw this hand gesture in all my works every single time any of my characters get seriously hurt, scared or excited. Notice me!

Do you think she has a husband or a child?
Seeing as she is loaded as hell