Sulfur pyramids in Canada

Are Canadians the most demonic country ever?

They literally have more mass than the great pyramid of Giza

They are constructing these alchemical hellportals under our noses, and they are getting bigger every day

>Literal Sulfur Pyramids

What did they mean by this

The alternative was to burn it off into the atmosphere. Thank god this nation can see beyond its physical borders.
Throw a bit of mud over it and in a hundred years someone will find a use for it.

Where do you get it from, volcanoes?

By product of Oil production

It's separated from the oil sands.

>that excuse
I mean literally any shape but a fucking pyramid you satanic leafs

Someone should thermite bomb these hellgates

>
The Chinese pay a pretty penny for it. When prices collapse they store it for a few years.

We have piles of everything throughout this country just waiting for the prices to rise. I lived in Sudbury and there were nickel piles worth hundreds of millions of dollars guarded by half a dozen locals.

oops

If you sell it to chinks they’re going to burn it just the same

Couldn’t you turn it into a form of (shitty) energy if not convert it into gas?

they're actually ziggurats

they use it for making microchip boards and stuff

The ironing being that Statoil is probably behind this.

>alchemical hellportals

What else would you call a sulfur pyramid

In no way is it a pyramid though.

Hello satan internet defense force or jidf

I think you need that stuff to make eggs.

Fart pyramids

A fart matrix.

You made this exact thread last night and got your answer already, are you autistic? Are you waiting for that Ukrainian to suggest building houses out of sulfur? What is your endgame?

Sulfur pyramid awareness

They’re gethering enough to make the world smell like eggs. A final shitpost, in order to end all shitposts.

A pyramid is the most stable structural shape there is without requiring any kind of 3rd support.

They aren't fucking magic, they're something every baby playing with blocks discovers is the best form of stacking objects.