Hitler was evil but he painted nicely

Hitler was evil but he painted nicely.

Thread of Hitler's artwork.

It's not that good.

Do better

NO! Bad goy! Everything Hitler did was evil and bad!
That's a good goy.

weimar was hell on earth, just like the west today.

Where can I buy this beautiful picture?

kek
we should print out and post hitlers all over

2nd row middle 2 look like le faces lol

yes

Underage sex brothels. The Jews really went to town on Germany after WWI.

Hitler did nothing wrong

>Hitler was evil

t. Pole still butthurt about being steamrolled

Unoriginal kitsch.

hahaha do some fuckin bob ross nazi memes painting this one!

happy kleine trees

Are you a highschooler or something ?

I am

>Hitler was evil

no he wasn't

>But he painted nicely

no he didn't

Oh God it finally clicked for me. The whole thing about Hitler being a disgruntled arts major... it was the fucking jews all along.

>buy one of Hitler’s paintings
>put it in my house
>guests come and comment on how nice it looks
>”who's the painter, user?”
>”it's a hitler”

/thread

>Hitler? Is this the famous watercolorist?

I'd say the most artful creation ever was the final solution

>Hitler was evil

>Hitler was evil
:DDDDDDD

fug nice digits :DD

MODS!!!

hitler was just an autistic meth head.
there are no evil people in this world op

>Hitler was evil

Do you have a source on that one? And don't even think about linking Wikipedia.

>wow look at this nice house Hitler painted

He could've taken a picture instead and saved time

No wonder the Nazis lost the war

>yankee education
please stop making us all look bad.

>uses a loser's flag

Speak for yourself

>fend off most of the worlds superpower countries for 6 years
See

:DDDDD BENIS

>haha it took 3 of you guys to take me out
>still gets shit pushed in

Fucking hell user, don't be this retarded.

Is this gif from saga- the snow fell ??

>a halfhearted cliche that violates practically every rule of Composition 101: Don't put the spire dead center! Don't let the mountains and the clouds slant in the same direction! Don't have another building enter weirdly from the edge!

Kek. Hitler’s problem was, he had a lack of perspective.

>id
>Cuk

I've seen pepe drawings better than that.

>no he didn't
I like his artwork, he's not the most creative artist but I don't think he isn't worthy of being accepted into art school

Yeah, he could've taken a 4K picture with his brand new JewPhone in all 6*10^100 colors possible. The early twentieth century was truly the most amazing time to live in.

Hitler wasn’t evil you Jew.

>hitler was evil

>with his brand new JewPhone
The jews have conquered the world.

You're just a jealous white with nothing to show for it. No accomplishments to offer other than a history that's being removed from you.

LOL

Seriously are those windows shopped? What the fuck was Hitler thinking?

Nice try but wrong. Search again.

Hitler isn't evil, you fucking Oven dodger!

But was it Communist?

I doubt it but did any of the guys who told Hitler to fuck off live to see him rise to power? Imagine being that guy... fuuuuuu

which way is the light coming from?

>Hitler was evil.

You're dodging the question that was not a question:
How do you take a high quality picture in color almost a hundred years ago?
Hitler is an excellent painter and your shitty remarks won't change it.

USA couldn't beat Korean and Vietnamese commie farmers or towelhead dune coons with ancient weapons.

>Hitler did nothing wro-
that perspective tho...

Hitler is literally shadman.

This, that perspective is kinda icky.
He was a genius politician, not a genius painter.

>Hitler was evil

Hitler was a terrible artist. His perspective is junk. His eye for detail is nonexistent. I did like his work with Jews though.

>tfw whoever rejected this shit is the responsible for WW2
>holy shit

Well yeah, this is pretty common knowledge. Nobody sets off in life planning to be what hitler became. There is always a root cause that triggers radical opinion.

In Hitlers case, it was him seeing western culture and thought being degenerated, and he blamed Communists and Jews for it. Being a man of action, he set about to rid Germany of both.

no
die

it's pretty average, I know a few people who draw like this for fun and don't even consider going to artschool for this level of drawing. It was also especially average for the time considering art was taken seriously back then and isn't modern meme art where a rock counts as art.

His perspective was wonky at times, the art school didn't admit him because he didn't have an appreciation for figure drawing. They actually suggested he study architecture

Pretty shit picture, all of it is crooked

Hitler was evil. People have to understand that his ways are not the only ways for the right wing to rule. Hitler did so much wrong. He was not creative but hard working painter. That is what is wrong with germans in general. They don't feel.

Name one evil thing Hitler did

Kill millions of whites

You are so far away my friend

It's not good. He repeatedly failed to get into the Munich academy because they thought he was not nearly good enough.

Nice trips frenchguy.

Hitler genocided 6 gorillion (((fellow white people)))

hrmmm, the jews were right about his art skills, hitler is more suited for architecture and landscapes

>Gives the blue pilled goy answer
that was actually the politicians in France and GB that declared war on hitler for expanding east. Hitler wanted to destroy communism and had no intention on having a two front war with the west.

Because he want to express his own opinion of arts instead of taking the jewpill degenerate "modern arts"

Hitler was evil only because he left some Jews alive.

>A Georgian drunk and a failed Austrian artist fight the biggest conflict in the history of humanity because a driver took a wrong turn in the streets of Sarajevo a few decades earlier

is this nonsense or is history really this absurd?

No it was because the munich academy assessors were jews, at the time jews made up a significant part of germany's cultural institutions

hitler was the original sjw
tantrums when doesn't get his way, fixated on identity politics, crappy fashion sense, thinks he knows what's best for everyone and forces it upon everyone

never brought up jews nigger, I meant actual white people (euros) which he undoubtedly did as the war machine rolled on

absolute delusion, hitler killed a shit tonne of whites during his warmongering

German freunde wake up

All according to the Jews plan

For those interested in Adolf's life; he did actually have a good chance of attending art school when he first moved to Vienna. A woman in his hometown (I forget her relation to him) found out he was an orphan and wrote a letter of recommendation to a senior figure in a Viennese art school. Adolf arrived in Vienna and went to the university, but felt too anxious to approach the guy's office. When someone approached him and asked who he was looking for he made up an apology and went back to his squalid bedsit and never returned there again.

>slavs
>white
read my reply again and very slowly you fucking chink

What is your solution? Please tell what kind of couch would you sit on while you kill innocent people?

all of this because of a serb.
>God is a Serb

He inspired a generation of idiots like you. You hurt the nationalist cause by referencing Hitler. Who gives a fuck about him?

Not really, he just failed at the perspective time after time.

Hitler wasn't good in maths, i'm very sure. So he shouldn't have just tried painting buildings and landscapes but something else.
Its pretty ironic that the "degenerate" art movements of the time would've probably let hitler shine, instead of trying to stay traditional and romantic

He did a lot of his business with Jewish art shops. Also the head of the academy wasn't a Jew.

Only issue with Hitler's art was his lack of perspective/angle. That aside was good or okay, but seriously way better than those retards painting scribbles

Yeah. Check my fucking get. Trips speak the truth

Actually he got the perspective right (the ground in that place actually slants), however the depth is shit

If only he expressed his chaotic brain with paintings instead of photographing buildings

for its time, the art was mediocre at best, compared to todays shit they all look like masterpieces.

I wish I could own one of his original artworks

>Hitler was not a good artist.
>He wanted to go to art school to get better.
If anything his paintings show he has potential and should in fact have been let in or he should have gotten an apprenticeship under a master.

by nice you mean "shit".

Nigga needed to step back and look at his whole composition from time to time.

Frenchguy are thoose your first trips? Newfaggs. Sup Forums is fake

Should have studied architecture. He was a shit artist