Why did Hitler killed himself , instead grabbng a gun nd tking on soviet invaders personally?

Why did Hitler killed himself , instead grabbng a gun nd tking on soviet invaders personally?

He would be ded anyway, so he could at least choose to die fighting, not cowards death.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9RHEqWp8TWo
snopes.com/fbi-files-prove-adolf-hitler-escaped-to-argentina/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>He would be ded anyway
They might've captured him alive.

he didnt kill himself

He didn't kill himself, as the JFK papers confirmed he fled to South America. The idea was probably that if possible he would return to lead a German revival.

It was Stalin who died a coward's death--by which I mean he had threatened his guards not to enter his room because he was scared of being assassinated by them, and so when his disgusting leftist brain stroked out, he died moaning and crying and alone, begging his little lefty brain not to destroy itself anymore.

But it did, and he died sniveling in a pool of his own urine. A good little death for a good little leftist.

Hitler died surrounded by his family and friends in a little German village in Columbia, or perhaps Argentina.

>People still don't know he peacefully lived in Bariloche until his final days

Probably immense shame for failing the German people and everything he ever worked for.

he didnt killed himslef, he went to Argentina and possible antarctica inner earth with nazi subs.

"Killed himself" lol, do you believe in Santa Claus to?

>In 1952, President Dwight D. Eisenhower said: “We have been unable to unearth one bit of tangible evidence of Hitler’s death. Many people believe that Hitler escaped from Berlin.” Stalin’s top army officer, Marshall Gregory Zhukov, whose troops were the first to enter Berlin, flatly stated after a long thorough investigation in 1945: “We have found no corpse that could be Hitler’s.” The chief of the U.S. trial counsel at Nuremberg, Thomas J. Dodd, said: “No one can say he is dead.” Former Secretary of State Jimmy Byrnes in his book Frankly Speaking stated that, after the war, at the Potsdam Conference of the Big Four, he met Stalin, who “left his chair, came over, and clinked his liquor glass with mine in a very friendly manner. I said to him: ‘Marshal Stalin, what is your theory about the death of Hitler?’ Stalin replied: ‘He is not dead. He escaped either to Spain or Argentina.’ ”

He's dead now but he didn't die when the allies say he did, he died of old age in Argentina

wasted quints

Taxman is down.
I repeat: Taxman is down

believable

Actually, they've proven that those were never Hitler's remains.

Because they’d have made a circus out of his corpse.

big if true

you have to burn yourself to ashes to rise from it.

look at the old Lenin: He is on ice ... what a freaky corpse.

In future generations, the truth about when Osama Bin Laden died will be accepted as truth as well.

Assaniated Prime Minister of Pakistan Benazir Bhutto confirms in interview that Bin Laden died in 2001.

youtube.com/watch?v=9RHEqWp8TWo

he didn't, he fled to columbia under a new name, Adolf Schuttelmayer

Because he didn't want the Russians to have his body to parade around or keep in some weird display case for centuries

So why don't any of his hundred family members, including the ones there during the raid, say so? Dopey tinfoiler.

Thats why I said FUTURE generations, because ideas that dumbasses like you have have to be shitted out.

It would be a tinfoil hat conspiracy to say Hitler was escaped and still alive in Argentina 10 years ago. you utter faggot.

Many high ranking nazis stole the identity of dead jews and left Germany. They are still pretending to be jews when they are actually nazis.

new docs trump released say our cia thinks he probably went to South America

Also the Russian skull was proven to be of a women long ago

>took a cyanide pill, then shot himself

/thread

hitlers still alive

He realized that he failed and doomed his people and so he fell on his sword. Or he just did not want to be sadistically tortured to death by the soviets

>he thinks adolf killed himself
kek

Are you really that dumb? He lived

He heard what happened to Mussolini after enemies found his body, so he pussied out and made sure his corpse will disappear before Soviets would use it for pinata

retard, beria poisoned stalin

I saw yesterday

Maybe he ran away to live in Argentina, but also why give the Soviet's the satisfaction of killing him? A badass thing to do though I guess would be start rallying the remnants of the troops to secure the perimeter, and then directly giving them orders while on horseback with your generals.

Did he?

There is no evidence. Part of skull can be easy faked, considering the war around.

DNA analysis is impossible. All graves of relatives hidden or destroyed. Intentionally with official excuse "to not create place for worship".

Remember who else "died" like that? Hint: 9/11.

Bormann Corporation. The Nazis are still here.

No way to prove he did not.

Zero evidence exists that he killed himself.

Hitler didn't kill himself and he didn't flee to Argentina (common mistake). He fled to Australia and established the quaint mining town of Broken Hill in 1946, going on to become the mayor under the pseudonym 'Bruce Hotler'.

In 1960 he started the miss broken hill pageant, and the lesser known miss aboriginal broken hill, where a part of the competition was dedicated to measuring the beauty queens' cranial size with calipers, the largest getting 10 points.

He died at the age of 94 in Dubbo, leaving four children, one of whom, Julia Gillard (nee Hotler) would go on to become Prime Minister of Australia, most famous for her enormous cruelty to refugees and her repressive policies towards financial institutions.

snopes.com/fbi-files-prove-adolf-hitler-escaped-to-argentina/
It seems like claims that Hitler escaped should be taken about as seriously as Bigfoot sightings.

You guys are fucking retarded and fall for the Hitler lives meme, that was created to discredit him as a coward. Brainlets

bait

> sees the common sense opinion
> calls it bait

>They might've captured him alive.
that was literally their goal OP

Shut the fuck up, amerinigger.

Show me his fucking body.

But people who commit suicide are cowards.

Hitler believed himself as the incarnation of the German state and you think he just ran off. Another reason why Mussolini would be superior I suppose.

>believing snopes

The ignorance is outstanding.

Fucking nigger dribble, go eat a cheeseburger.

I agree OP, he should have gone out like a man, dual wielding Lugers on the battlefield.