Yamada-kun and seven witches

FUUCK!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IcRc7xcA4Do
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dropped this when they introduced the second group of witches. What is happening op?

Welll, they introduced third group of witches, resolved all their troubles, closed all plot lines, found out everything about Yamada's previous girlfriend.
Then slice started, everything was good and lovey-dovey, they all have only exams for uni to end the manga.
But in last chapter author just shit out new drama.

>third group
what the hell

They should've just ended this when they closed up the first group of witches. It didn't need anything else and it would've closed up fine

I like to think about this as the anti-Nisekoi, in that nothing happens and in this shit happend all the time.

you can tell the author ran out of ideas if they had to introduce a 3rd group. Agree with here, this wouldve worked great if it ended earlier

Yeah, if this manga ended with the first batch of witch it would have been a really good pieve of work. This series is the best example of "don't rate a manga before it's finished".

I agree with all of you, but author is so great with slice of life, fun, friendship and romance stuff i just can't stop reading it.

Oh, I'm not the only one who still reads this.

What is this like the 4th time now?

I gave up on thinking about all the mind wipes long ago.

For Shiraishi it's the first one.

This better not be some imaginary friend (girlfriend) bullshit where she disappears after fulfilling her purpose.

Yamada-kun and the 21 witches doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

The author should be glad that she's not in WSJ.

Im so glad I stopped reading at this exact point. This is pretty much a fucking mockery.

>Third group

Are you fucking serious?

I was hoping for this too.

Then who was he texting?
Keit-Ai?

Did you read her previous manga?

Third group should be considered Wizards.

So:

"Yamada-kun and the 7 witches featuring another 7 witches including 7 wizards."

>who is Rem?

So, anime made everything right?

Yeah anime did it good. It ended where it should have.

Is this shit still ongoing? It's going to end like the author's previous work isn't it?

This story should have ended a long time ago.

i want off this wild ride

Yeah, the third group was full dudes too

>people still read this

Evil cane guy is still around. They haven't helped him yet as they promised, so I surmise that he is to blame for this.

>retards complaining about 3 years old plotline of 3rd set of witches

I thought they did the ceremony for the male witches? And he was the original personality or something? I forgot.

>found out everything about Yamada's previous girlfriend.
Was it Odagiri?

From what I remember, it was Shiraishi all along

youtube.com/watch?v=IcRc7xcA4Do

>21
More like 28.

>3 years old
Wow, that was fast.

It was also resolved long time ago.

There's only 14 witches.

The original group lost their powers.

It was very much so.

Yamada is a manslut of the highest order.

But Shiraishi is a real gem and sclice of life is fun. Can't say I wasn't entertained.

Nene end w-when Sup Forums?
>inb4 never ;_;

Never