Atheists who fucking love science! believe in warped spacetime as the cause of gravity...

>Atheists who fucking love science! believe in warped spacetime as the cause of gravity. spacetime is 4 dimensional and we cannot perceive.
>Atheists say there is/are no god(s) because we don't see it in space.

Other urls found in this thread:

space.com/17661-theory-general-relativity.html
youtube.com/watch?v=X_tYrnv_o6A)
youtube.com/watch?v=jrXGfK5I_rU
youtu.be/MTY1Kje0yLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Simple, a person called an intellectual tells them what to believe and they go with it to make up for their sad existence as a low skilled worker.

> i know all this science, maybe you should crack open a book once in a while.
>works a job a nigger could do.

You are simply seeing the next generation of authority followers. Their parents followed the authorities of the church and they follow the authorities that their peers respect.

You also get in the mix, jewish youth and sodomites who hate Christians because of who they are

>Atheists say there is/are no god(s) because we don't see it in space.

No, you fucking moron! Atheist say there is no god because there's no evidence for the existence of such a being.

>Hurr durr believing that a universe could come into being from nothing is stupid.
>believes in an omnipresent, omniscient and omnipotent being because my holy book says so

>wah, people don't believe in the skydaddy fantasy I do

Who is this I would like to jerk off to images of her

Why do ya'll always make assumptions about what atheists believe?
It's just the state of not being convinced by a particular thing, i.e religion.
The strawmen just further prove that you find the real position of atheism intellectually unassailable.

>believe in warped spacetime as the cause of gravity.
that's because scientists have developed several experiments to confirm their theory space.com/17661-theory-general-relativity.html
Sage goes in all the fields

Space warping is just a theory , if only we could find a way to wipe out of the hole with light speed, I believe that I had read so. No one thinks it's capable . If you believe it's capable then you don't know how scientific studies work.

God is the name of all forces that make everything happen, specifically done to look at it as though it has a personality.

That's just the universe.

If God actually exists the way most describe him, they're describing the damn universe.
People just don't like to hear that because it sounds like hippie shit, but it's true.

>Is everywhere
>Makes everything happen
>Can't/won't interfere with free will
>We are made in its image (we are fundamentally a manifestation of the forces that made us, and fundamentally see and act in accordance with that terrain because to do something else simply wouldn't work on a darwinian level.)
>If you try to fight it, you will lose, the only thing you can do is make sacrifices; either sacrifice present time for a better future, or sacrifice things like energy to temporarily subside forces like gravity.

The whole Science Vs God thing is dumb as shit; science explains the universe(/God) by looking at its gears and cogs, zooming in to deeper and deeper constituant parts, and pulling out whatever technology can be manifest from it.

And faith explains the universe(/God) by zooming out to see it as a full entity, just as me looking at your cells might tell me something about your health or genetic build, but almost nothing about your personality or how i should act around you.

Both have worth, and losing either to petty squabbles would be a grave mistake.

>Just a theory

I hate how poorly that term is thrown about.

Everything is a theory; the existence of other consciousnesses aside from yourself is technically a theory, nothing can ever be 100% proven because it must pass through the filter of our own minds, which themselves are shaped by the very thing we're observing. It's extremely messy.

The "4th dimension" isn't the cause of gravity. Anyone who believes that, atheist or not is a fucking retard.

God is the thought representation of a collective human group. humans are guided though life and development by their intuitions of morality at a fundamental level and not all are capable at once of perceiving a world outside of it. therefor when people stop practicing religion they stop functioning or become outcompeted by people who are capable of cooperating more symbiotically amongst themselves. Atheism is not real

crispy

There might be a god/gods. There's just no good evidence for it, and plenty of reasons why it would be nothing like one of the divine characters from popular religion. Just as there is no good and convincing case for asserting such an existence, the same is true for believing in it.
The best arguments believers have are general arguments and sophisms about infinities and causal chains, but they have never demonstrated that their specific deity must be that entity that they have argued for. And the second best arguments are purely utilitarian, arguments involving demographics and social cohesion that have absolutely nothing to do with the actual truthfulness of their assertions, just their publlic acceptance.

>no evidence for the existence of such a being.

>cells and dna require information to pass on in replication. Information must be read. therefore the ability to percieve information is written in every cell which contains thousands of complex amino acids.

>athiests believe it just spontaneously happened over long time. from nothing

>no answers or evidence, or experiments proving abiogenisis but will push their godless bullshit regardless because they think it makes them smart

>hurr durr were not opposing contradictory evidence, WE HAVE A THEORY.

>well what about XYZ

>you just don't understand what theory means

>you just to dumb to understand SCIENCE

A theory is just a strong hypothesis, a law is a proven theory. It's not that messy all of this.

did you quote the wrong post?

And Newton had a bunch of laws and some of them were proven to be incorrect and fixed with Relativity.

Then they are no longer laws Because they were disproven.

>a law is a proven theory
You're using "proven" very lightly there. A law is a theory that has been repeatedly demonstrated, never refuted and is generally assumed to be true, but it hasn't been proven. The only statements you can prove are ones following from axioms, but they also stand and fall with their axioms and it is never certain if these axioms lead to (yet undiscovered) contradictions.

That's my point.

All laws are still 'just' theories.

Nigger you can quite easily perceive 4th dimension.
>Imagine a rubix cube
>now seperate each 3x3 section of the rubix cube as it's own 2d plane
>now arrange them in front of each other and try to graph on the z axis by choosing a random cube on a 3x3 section and move it to another 3x3 section
>do this but with 3 separate 3x3x3 cubes and graph a point
congratulations you have now graphed in 4 dimensions

Ugh, I wish a nigger could do my job. Half the time is spent correcting the work of poos.

human beings evolved to believe in a god.when you don't, you create a lot more unhealthy delusions that will end up wiping you out. you become attached to ideology above all, and become a commie.

there is a reason that only we, the 'god fearing' homosapiens, survived, and the stronger faster smarter etc. neanderthals died out, and its not just that neanderthals didnt travel enough.

Every civilization ever formed by humanity has believed in a god, why do you atheists think it's a good idea to shatter this? do you have any idea how to even evaluate the consequences?

ffs i fucked the grammar on that shit real bad huh

Atheists believe all life on earth came from a rock.

So many fucking strawmen in this thread

If you actually asked an atheist to explain the ultimate origins of the universe they would probably just answer “I don’t know” not “LE SCIENCE xD.” Which is an infinitely more reasonable answer than “my imaginary friend made it because i read it in a special fairy tale book”

>"nothing exploded into everything" makes more sense than "God created the heavens and the earth"

Who gave this hindu a pc with internet?

How did everything happen?

>Atheist response
>"Uhhhh we don't really know but it was probably something pretty powerful"

>Theist response
>"Uhhhh probably some all powerful thing did it"

Keking at both

>Am*rimutt
>reading comprehension
Hint hint: “I don’t know” is not the same as “everything came from nothing.” In other words it’s better to admit ignorance than peddle fairytale bullshit (which includes both the b*ble and “it was the Big Bang duuuude”)

>Wow all Atheists believe in (any weird sounding theory)
>They don't understand literally everything about the universe, look how dumb they are
>The only explanation for things we don't understand is magic caused by a god that the jews invented thousands of years ago

Guys, aside from details about what a theory is and what not (which is important but boring as horsecrap) let us simply say that people try to explain the stuff that is going on around them (the universe, human existance, why my dog just threw up on the carpet etc). Then, you will want to use your knowledge to make predictions about what will happen if you do this and that.

Big question here: do you incorporate a God (or several Gods because why not) into your explanation or not?
The thing is you could assume that the whole science crap is right and there is no God but highly complex laws of nature governing everything ... then again, it is much more simple to say "everything is this and that because God created it that way". Fine.

However, as soon as you start asking WHY and HOW this God has created all around us things start to get complicated since you arrive at a lot of contradictionary thoughts and stuff that simply does not make sense ... at that point it is then simpler to stick to the stuff science provides for answers as you may make better predictions from it.

Bottom line: God may be a convenient explanation but as soon as you start to think about it in detail the whole idea becomes one big mess which theologists have discussed and even fought wars over for generations without arriving at a clear point from which you may make predictions. This does not disprove that there is a God in any way ... it just makes God an inconvenient concept if you try to do stuff based on predictions like shooting an intercontinental missile with MIRV warhead at Mecca...

We can perceive the warping of space time though.

During a solar eclipse, the stars close to the sun apparently move in exactly the magnitude and direction that relativity specifies.

And there are tons of other examples: from gravational lenses, time delays in clocks, the orbit of mercury and exoplanets orbiting closely to other stars, as well as satellites in close orbit to the sun, and gravity wave detectors, which have shown that gravity does travel at the speed of light, according to measurements of the gamma ray burst of two colliding neutron stars and the corresponding gravational wave.

Gravity is measurable and predictable.
God is not.

The part that boggles my mind the most is that the only evidence for the god we are all speaking of otherwise known as Yahweh is a book written by Jews and Arab sheep herders. We literally have recorded data of a time before this bullshit existed. Why would you put stock in something when it was obviously fabricated and you know there was a time before it existed if it claims to be the origin of life itself.

>spontaneously
>a long time

You're so fucking retarded

If you don't believe in evolution, how do you explain dog breeds? How do you explain bacteria or diseases that adapt immunity to antibiotics? How do you explain different species, hundreds of millions of years apart from each other, who's neurotransmitters operate in the exact same way?

Would you rather have them still pray to Baʿal Hammon and throw their very own children into the fire?

>Carthago delenda est

How did life *start* though?

I mean look at the smug motherfucker! You can read it right in his fucking face! "Feed me some roasted babies, will ya?!"

Disgusting Semitic crap...

Nice try, almost took it.

Dog breeds are still dogs. Viruses are still viruses. Evolution says we came from a rock to a fish to an amphibian to a reptile to a monkey to a human. What you are talking about is called "microevolution" which shouldn't even be called that as it's just variation.

That has not been established yet. Some theory goes as follows. RNA, the chemical "cousin" of DNA, may spontaneously form under the right conditions. You see, nowadays life works as follows: DNA is the building plan, the cell makes a copy of a DNA-encoded gene in RNA which then gets translated into a protein (a chain of amino acids which then folds into a structure and may do cool stuff, see animated video of proteins at work: youtube.com/watch?v=X_tYrnv_o6A)

However, back to RNA: it is chemically quite simple but it may do one thing that DNA cannot ... it may catalyze chemical reaction if it folds in on itself in the right orientation, meaning that it favours certain chemical reactions going on. And one reaction it may favour is making copies of itself! So roughly you now got a chemical reaction that is self-replicating. The details sure are much more complicated but this would be a rough picture. DNA and protein were later "inventions" which have complemented this initial RNA world. DNA became the "harddrive" for the cells as it is more chemically stable than RNA and protein substituted for catalytic RNA as proteins are again more stable and more flexible in what they may do.

>you become attached to ideology above all
Did you forget how Christians & Muslims have been killing eachother since forever over minor disagreements within their religions?
most civilizations believed in a multitude of gods with no codified dogma, which is worlds apart from modern, dogmatic religions, i.e those that cause problems.

>Who gave this hindu a pc with internet?
He doesn't believe in ridiculous fairy tales. He must be a Hindu.
>Nice logic, christcuck!

Actually science has just proven that the "chaos and entropy" paradigm is an illusion and the universe is being kept at such a level of perfect balanced equation, that it should not even exist, unless you consider a higher conscience keeping it together. Anyways, look at this, and Michio's face will tell you how real this is.
youtube.com/watch?v=jrXGfK5I_rU

>Thinking you are better than Einstein

youtu.be/MTY1Kje0yLg